• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

January 29, 2011 - 7 Day Eastern - WOOHOO!!

Left the office for the last time before vaca today. My inbox was empty and I'm hoping I can keep it that way during our all-day meeting tomorrow. Then, I'm off, off, off!!!! Thursday will be last minute packing and then we leave the house at 4am on Friday....woohoo![/Quote

I am so jealous - I have to work tomorrow and I am not even close to having an empty inbox

Got the last of the wash in , my packing is almost done. Well do the dress clothes tomorrow morning.

The kids are pretty excited since there last day of school was today. Well have to send my son into school before we go because he forgot to bring home his running shoes. He would look pretty funny walking around in boots at Universal and on the boat.

I got my nails and toes done tonight too. Have to make them pretty for the sandals I get to wear in the winter. :cool1:

Hoping to head out for Buffalo but noon tomorrow.

We had weird weather the last two days. Yesterday it was so cold -26 and today we were at -3 and it felt like spring. :lmao: Who knows what tomorrow will bring. Hopefully it will be nice and warm getting of the plane tomorrow night but the forecast says it will go down to 52.

have a good flight on Wednesday......

My friends are in buffalo now and will catch a plane in the morning!! So Jealous!!!
My kids are just bouncing off the wall with excitement( ssssssssshhhhh don't tell but so is their mom lol)

my kids cant wait to meet your kids.......they are glad there are other kids their ages.

Mine are actually surprisingly calm but that will end tomorrow. once they know there are "NO MORE SLEEPS" then they will be nuts. I feel sorry for Avery;s teacher. Spencer is actually in a Volley ball Tournament on Wednesday so his day will go quickly.

Well, today is my final preparation day! Time to pack up the van later today! I am SOOOO excited! DD4 is about to burst with excitement (which I am too frankly!).

If I don't check back later...everyone have safe travels and see you all on Saturday!

We leave this afternoon!!!! I have a million things to do, but this truck it pulling out at 5:30 no matter what! See everyone soon!

We are aiming to pull out around 7pm tonight - no later than 9pm for sure.

Really excited

I have to remember to book my seats with SOuthwest this morning at 10am

Ah!!! I am in Baltimore and they have lots of snow with more to come before I'm supposed to leave....yikes! :scared1:

Tonight's the night we've set aside for packing (since Thursday my wife'll be out of town), then on the way home from work Thurdsay I'll be doing the last minute shopping for snacks/drinks. We're getting sooooo excited.

We are to get 4-8 inches of snow today into tomorrow. Our flight out is at 5 tomorrow. I am hoping for no delays and looking forward to the sunny, 60 degree weather in Orlando.

We are leaving at 130 today. Driving to Gettysburg and stopping for night. Good thing DH is used to driving in snow. I will still be a nervous wreck. I will probably keep my eyes closed if snow is very heavy:rotfl2:

We can't wait to be out of the snow & cold.

Anyone else feeling like a stressed out bunny rabbit????? I was doing ok until this morning and now and feeling the stress. I feel like I have so much too do(which I really don't) worried that something is going to go wrong( the pessimist in me is rearing it's ugly head).Worried about sea sickness. Of course it doesn't help that I read a thread about the flu on the cruise board today :scared1: Please tell me I am not alone.

Just a quick note saying we are on our way out the door after I finish posting this.

Hope to see all of you in the terminal or on the boat.

Safe travels there everyone!!

bye!

Anyone else feeling like a stressed out bunny rabbit????? I was doing ok until this morning and now and feeling the stress. I feel like I have so much too do(which I really don't) worried that something is going to go wrong( the pessimist in me is rearing it's ugly head).Worried about sea sickness. Of course it doesn't help that I read a thread about the flu on the cruise board today :scared1: Please tell me I am not alone.

I am totally stressed out - been on Red Bull for the last couple of days - too many things to get done in the next few hours

Relaxing time will start when I get to the hotel tonight - until then the heart is racing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter