• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

January 29, 2011 - 7 Day Eastern - WOOHOO!!

binky1

DIS Veteran
I can't believe that no one has posted yet so here goes.....This will be our 3rd Disney Cruise - yes, we're hooked but it truly is the best vacation ever!! Our last cruise we had a great group of people who participated in a fish exchange, Secret Mickey and even book exchanges!

I hope you'll join us on the great Ship of Fools!!

Cheers,
Lisa

UPDATE: For those of you wishing to participate in the Fish Extender Exchange, please follow this link:
http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=37359577&postcount=26
- if this link does not work...please check out Post #26 - THANKS!!!

We did this on our last cruise and it was so much FUN!!!

I have added your thread to the 2011 Magic Cruise Meet list :thumbsup2

We're booked on this one. We just got back from the 4 day cruise on Disney. We loved it but 4 days wasn't enough. We're also thinking about doing the "double dip" for the ultimate carribean vacation. It will be me, hubby, and 6 year old twins.

We are booked on this too (booked it last Nov). DH just put in for the time off (today was the first day he could) and he is already waitlisted :( Not sure how that is possible. Hopefully we will be able to make it - t hat's really the only thing stopping us since it's a great price and we are local

Just found out we will have more than enough DVC points to book this cruise so we are tossing around the idea of booking this cruise. After watching Samatha Brown's cruise show last week and she went to St. Thomas on a different cruise line we have interest in going.

Now I just need the courage to book it....

DH and I will be on this cruise too! I will be 30 at the time and he will be 33, no kids. We booked onboard our last cruise (January 23 Magic) and just transferred to DVC points instead! This is our 2nd DCL cruise and we are hooked! We have a "secret verandah" room booked. I can't wait! :thumbsup2

Hi everyone! We are all very excited about this cruise. This will be our 2nd cruise having the whole gang along. Since our last family cruise (May 2009), we have grown by 1 and about to be 2! :cutie:

Our crew will be:
Me (Amanda) 29 :wave2: 5th Disney cruise!!! Hello Gold Level :banana:
Jason (My DH) 29 :badpc: 3rd Disney cruise
Baby Logan (Due in June) Our first :cloud9: 1st Disney cruise

Alison (my Sister in law) 37 :eeyore: 2nd Disney cruise
Rob (My Big Bro) 37 :beach: 2nd Disney cruise
Bobby (10) nephew #1 :tigger: 2nd Disney cruise
Adam (8) nephew #2 :simba: 2nd Disney cruise
Baby Matthew (15 months) :yay: nephew #3 1st Disney cruise

Carole (My Mom) I'll let her post ages if she wants. :tinker: 4th Disney cruise
Bob (My Dad) :goofy: 2nd Disney cruise

Possibly
Kevin (My younger Bro) 23 :music: 3rd Disney cruise
Melissa (His GF) 21 :flower3: 2nd Disney cruise

We had an AMAZING DIS group for our last cruise and many of us keep in touch daily via Facebook! :grouphug:

I just booked this cruise for the DW and self. This will be our 5th cruise and 3rd Eastern. The last cruise was in Jan 09. Water was lovely that go round, but CC was a bit on the chilly side. That did not prevent me from getting wet.

Chuck

Hi Everyone!

We just booked our first cruise today. :cool1:

It's me, DH, and our two daughters who will be 4 and 5 at the time of departure. DD will be turning 6 at sea.

I've never cruised before and I'm not really sure what to expect, but I'm sure Disney will make it special!!!!!

Cya on the sea!
Cari

Hi everyone! DS Logan was born a bit early (May 28th), so we are now officially 10 (possibly 12)! Logan is only 11 days old now, but will be about 7 months old at the time of sailing. We are all super excited for this trip!:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Add us to the FE list! Stateroom numbers coming soon.....

Hi everyone! DD Logan was born a bit early (May 28th), so we are now officially 10 (possibly 12)! Logan is only 11 days old now, but will be about 7 months old at the time of sailing. We are all super excited for this trip!:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Add us to the FE list! Stateroom numbers coming soon.....

Congrats on the birth of your daughter.

Chuck

Hello! We will be on this cruise as well, travelling with my family, which includes my dh, my two daughters aged 7 and 4, my sister, her husband and baby who will be 4 months at time of sailing, and my parents. This is our first cruise, and I am so thrilled to be doing this one!!

Hello! We will be on this cruise as well, travelling with my family, which includes my dh, my two daughters aged 7 and 4, my sister, her husband and baby who will be 4 months at time of sailing, and my parents. This is our first cruise, and I am so thrilled to be doing this one!!

My kids will be 6 and 4. I think they will be a perfect age for their first time cruise. Hey, it beats me, I'm almost 40 and this will be my first cruise.

Welcome aboard!

So have you told your kids yet? I am going to try and keep it a surprise up to the day we leave...but I also want to just spill the beans...:)

We will be in one of the concierge rooms for this cruise - it is our first and we are celebrating a birthday, graduation and anniversary! Will be with my DH and DD who will be 2. Can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter