January 24, 2014 - 5-Night Western Caribbean Cruise on Disney Wonder

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list pixiedust:
Have a great cruise!

My DH and I are also on board! We are also on the 1/29/14 Wonder!!! 9 days of fun!

Jan

We are on board as well. We are booked on the 29th cruise too. The second leg is not for sure but I am hopeful. :goodvibes We have not told our DS anything about the second cruise and if it does happen we hope to keep it a secret till we are on board. We are toying with different ideas to surprise him.

This is our 2nd cruise. My Dad and stepmom will be joining us. They are well seasoned cruises but never on Disney. Looking forward to chatting with everyone. I am sending a request to join the Facebook group.

We booked this one on opening day - it is over my birthday and we can't wait! :goodvibes It is just my husband and I and we will be staying a couple of days pre cruise at AKL.

This will be the first time we have flown out of FLL AND we will be driving ourselves down to the port from WDW that day so I am a little freaked out as we have 0 experience with tolls! :faint:

We booked this one on opening day - it is over my birthday and we can't wait! :goodvibes It is just my husband and I and we will be staying a couple of days pre cruise at AKL.

This will be the first time we have flown out of FLL AND we will be driving ourselves down to the port from WDW that day so I am a little freaked out as we have 0 experience with tolls! :faint:

Welcome AquaDame and DH!!!

We rented a car last year after getting off the Dream in Port Canaveral and headed to Key West. Our rental car had the toll epass and we used that. We never got charged extra for this (unless it was added when we picked up the car).

By the way, we love staying at AKL! Great resort.

Jan

Just booked a room at the Comfort Suites North Miami Airport. Hotel has complementary shuttle to/from port and parking up to 10 days. We are doing a B2B in the Wonder (9 days). Hotel has complementary shuttle to/from airport, also.

Just booked! We decided to book this cruise for my 40th birthday. pixiedust: It is just my DH, me, and our DS (14). I really wanted to go and stay at Grand Cayman but the cost alone to fly was crazy, so this was the next best thing. Nothing like celebrating on a disney cruise. This will be our 7th DCL cruise.

:welcome:

It is pretty quite on here. The Facebook page is a bit more active if you want to join us over there. We actually spent 5 nights in Grand Cayman a few years ago. DH was interviewing for a job and we tagged along. It is beautiful but the cruise is the next best thing.

I am trying to get on to the FB site but it is a closed group. I requested to join but still waiting to hear back from the administrator.

Hey! I have just booked this sailing for myself my mother and DS5 I have requested to join the fb group so hopefully the admin accepts me soon. I would like to join an FE list too! :) So excited!

For everyone that would like to participate (hopefully everyone here!) in the fish extender list I can do a spread sheet I just need some info from everyone. Please send me an email sabrinacpallotta at yahoo dot ca with the following info:

Name:
Stateroom #:
# of Guests:
Names of Guest and ages of Children: (kids: different ages need different gifts)
Any Special Celebrations: (For Ex. 25th anniversary, first cruise, allergic to peanuts,)
Email address: (this is how you will send the list to people)

We can make the cut off date to join the FE December 24th one month prior to sailing to give everyone time to get their gifts done. If anyone has any questions let me know! :)

Hey, guys.

I just saw this on Dreams Unlimited's facebook page:

Disney Cruise Line has just announced that they are cancelling cruises on the Wonder 1/19/2014 and 1/24/2014 due to unplanned maintenance. Our Dreams agents will be contacting our clients to make arrangements for other dates.

I'm not on your cruise, but wanted to give you a heads up. This happened to me a few years ago and I read it on here before DCL got around to notifying me.

So sorry to be the bearer of bad news. Hopefully y'all are able to rebook without too much pain. :sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter