• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

January 24, 2013 3-Night Bahamian Cruise on Disney Dream

Just got back from WDW last night. What a great trip, ssoooooo exhausted! Thanks so much for the great gifts everyone - still sorting through them all. Very impressed with them, so much more than I was expecting. We spent 3 days in WDW after the trip, not sure I would do both again, it was a little too much. I would probably do just a cruise, or just WDW next time around. Couldn't beat the weather, Castaway Cay wasn't perfect, but we weren't really beaching it anyway. We rented bikes, had lunch, walked around exploring. Did everyone have a good time? Did you like the shows? food? My DS 10 spent the whole cruise on the basketball court. We were fine with it, he was happy. My kids did not go to the Oceaneers Lab. I wish they did, but wasn't looking to get rid of them either (at least not the whole time - LOL).

We did three days after at WDW and enjoyed ourselves but we were SO tired. Cruise after the World next time. My kids loved every minute of the cruise and the oceaneers clubs and sports were a big hit.

Hi everyone! Glad to hear that everyone had a great time! My DD 13 spent some time in the Edge and seemed to enjoy herself. I have decided that my DH is not s cruiser and I'm letting him on land next time...he didn't want to do any of the main dining rooms or shows and I ended up finally going to Animator's myself on the last night. I enjoyed exploring the new ship and I can't wait yo go with my DM in June :)

Oh...if some of you found Disney silly bands on your FE's....they were from my DD. She went around the last night and just added them when she came across FE's when she was out exploring.

Out of curiosity, does anyone know why we didn't "sail away" on time? We were disappointed that it was an hour behind & we were at dinner.

Hi everyone! Glad to hear that everyone had a great time! My DD 13 spent some time in the Edge and seemed to enjoy herself. I have decided that my DH is not s cruiser and I'm letting him on land next time...he didn't want to do any of the main dining rooms or shows and I ended up finally going to Animator's myself on the last night. I enjoyed exploring the new ship and I can't wait yo go with my DM in June :)

Oh...if some of you found Disney silly bands on your FE's....they were from my DD. She went around the last night and just added them when she came across FE's when she was out exploring.

My kids liked getting the Disney silly bands! I wondered who they came from. Tell your daughter thanks so much! :thumbsup2

Sorry it's taken me so long but I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the great FE gifts!!! The kids really enjoyed delivering gifts and coming back to the rooms and looking to see if anything had arrived. We spend 6 days after the cruise at WDW and man are we still tired!!! We had a ton of fun but all kids are in agreement that they almost liked the cruise more!! Can you believe that?? We will probably cruise again in the next few years but it will have to be a 7 night one this time. Glad to hear everyone had a great time!!!

Did anyone book another cruise onboard. Didn't and now regretting it. I need more!!

We rebooked our 2014 Fantasy cruise. It saved us $424.00 and we get another $200.00 for obc and I had them transfer the booking to Costco for another $310.00 cash card. So my $1100.00 cruise gave me a total of $934.00 in future cash savings. Not too bad.;)

Did anyone book another cruise onboard. Didn't and now regretting it. I need more!!

Not this time..have 2 booked already.. one we may go on and other is placeholder..waiting for the 2014 itinaries..want to do WBTA and Southern Caribbean.

We rebooked our 2014 Fantasy cruise. It saved us $424.00 and we get another $200.00 for obc and I had them transfer the booking to Costco for another $310.00 cash card. So my $1100.00 cruise gave me a total of $934.00 in future cash savings. Not too bad.;)
I rebooked a 2014 Fantasy cruise too - got the 10% discount, plus the $200 obc, and another $250 credit from my TA. :cool1:

Just found out about all this fun stuff to do to your door and everything. How cool. Can't believe we are under 2 weeks until we leave!

We have 2 rooms with my folks - evening our group out with four adults and four kids! Can't wait :)
:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter