• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

January 24, 2013 3-Night Bahamian Cruise on Disney Dream

The two rooms in question have not had posts since mid November. Do you think they may have changed their minds on doing a FE?

I wondered the same thing:confused3 They were related to each other, if I remember correctly.

The two rooms in question have not had posts since mid November. Do you think they may have changed their minds on doing a FE?

I sent them both PMs so hopefully they get back to me prior to Saturday? If not I guess we'll remove them? Is that ok with everyone else?

I've been reading on the facebook fish extender page that there has been a good bit of fe theft onboard lately. Things have been taken from the pockets as well as entire fish extenders stolen! In case you haven't heard, bring "zip ties" (cable ties) to attach your fe to your "fish" but bring a small pair of scissors to remove it before you leave.

I sent them both PMs so hopefully they get back to me prior to Saturday? If not I guess we'll remove them? Is that ok with everyone else?

I don't know how we'd find them otherwise, but maybe while we're onboard if they deliver something it may have their room number on it? I'm going to take their gifts regardless, but if we can't deliver them maybe I can just gift it to someone else and spread a little magic their way!:flower3:

Here is the Nassau, Bahamas forecast for our trip from weather.com - looks mighty fine to me since it will 27 degrees here on Wed., when we leave. Hope this pastes ok:

Thu
Jan 24

79°
71°
Partly Cloudy
Chance of rain:
10%Wind:
ENE at 12 mph

Fri.
Jan 25
80°
70°
Partly Cloudy
Chance of rain:
20%Wind:
SSW at 10 mph

Sat Jan 26
79°
68°
Partly Cloudy
Chance of rain:
10%Wind:
NNW at 9 mph

Sun Jan 27
80°
70°
Partly Cloudy
Chance of rain:
10%

When we leave on Tuesday from Pennyslvania, the forecasted high/low temps are 24 and 11 degrees. I think we all picked an excellent week for a cruise to the Bahamas ;)

Getting very excited!

Yep :thumbsup2 here in Chicago, it is forecasted to be Tuesday high of 14..then a heat wave in the 20's ..but port canaveral will be 70's..it will be wonderful!

So we will be some warm smiling people:) 27 degrees when we leave Baltimore.
See you all
Soon!
Go Ravens!

3 more sleeps before we leave:) My kids are so excited we are all going crazy. Just about everything packed and ready to go. Safe travels everyone.

Any news on the missing room numbers for the two families on our FE group??? Just wondering.

Weather looking good too:)

3 more sleeps before we leave:) My kids are so excited we are all going crazy. Just about everything packed and ready to go. Safe travels everyone.

Any news on the missing room numbers for the two families on our FE group??? Just wondering.

Weather looking good too:)

I have not heard anything from them at all so my guess is that get are not participating?

Hello everyone! I'm really ready to get out of the northeast after seeing the snow today and the thermometer start to plummet. We are leaving tomorrow night from Baltimore and will be at WDW on Wednesday.

Just looked at the weather for Castaway Cay...they are calling for a 50% chance of rain on Saturday so we decided to cancel our cabana. Decided that we would rather book another cruise than have money wrapped up in a cabana that we may not be able to get full use from :sad2:

Can someone on this cruise help me with a question for one of the bartenders? We were on the Dream a couple of weeks ago and one of the bartenders (Don from India) made a martini for us that is not on any of the bar menus. It's his creation and it's called "Ivory Keys". He gave us the recipe but told us to use "cream". When we got home, we tried half-and-half, light whipping cream and milk but they all coagulate in the drink. I need to find out from him if this is non-dairy creamer or what.

Is anyone willing to help me get the answer?

The recipe, as he gave it to me is:

2.5 oz Malibu Rum
.5 oz Midori
3 oz Pineapple juice
1 oz Cream

Shake on ice and strain into martini glass.

I didn't see him make the drink, so I don't know what the "cream" is.

Do we have a meetup yet?

I am still wondering the same thing!

On the other hand, speaking of drinks..I am gonna sign up for Mioxology..anyone else??

BTW I am bringing my 21 , out of college, son..anyone else ??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter