• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

January 22,2009 3 day Wonder cruise meet

two bags packed
umpteen loads of laundry done:laundy:
documents checked:confused3
day bay packed
haircut scheduled
kids given tons of medicine:flower3:
husband given tons of medicine:upsidedow
house cleaned
one more day to do stuff :rotfl:
My youngest keeps saying...what ARE you doing????? To be young and oblivious!:happytv:
I just printed out the FE list for everyone...I have visions of doing this :mic:
But, there will be no announcements. Just FUN!:grouphug:
Anyone know what time the sail away party is? (I actually scheduled a massage for myself from 4:30....:sad2: don't know what I was thinking-this was way back in November.:scratchin
So far, looking okay!

Hey everyone, I will be leaving in the morning and will have no internet. I will see you all Thursday :P

It is snowing pretty good here in North Carolina, I'm sure it's because we are leaving today. Well here goes the first time driving in the snow.

It is snowing pretty good here in North Carolina, I'm sure it's because we are leaving today. Well here goes the first time driving in the snow.

Here in Virginia...I got...a rock. (charlie brown anyone?) Seriously, not one darn flake!) Feeling better today however. yippee.

niciggy I am glad you are feeling better.

We are almost packed. First time packing for a cruise with the little one.
Making sure we have all her food, formula, medicine, toys, blankets, clothes...

We are driving down thursday morning. Leaving at about 4 in the morning.

F.Y.I- The Disney store at St augustine, Fl is a clearance strore. Great deals on pins and stuff for the pirate party.

Okay, I will NOT have lime green mickey heads with me for the meet. I'll try to be noticeable however. I tried to go to Home Depot today and the police had CLOSED the parking lot because it was JAMMED with overflow from the metro station from people trying to get into D.C. for the inauguration! We are the farthest station away from the city and it was packed! Otherwise, it was a ghost town as I did my other errands. (I was actually worrying about taking all the lime green mickey heads anyway) Also, my door signs did not get laminated....:sad:
I heard that the business owners in that plaza were fuming because no customers could get in...and people had filled the lot up by 5 a.m.
It was a historic day, I had goosebumps watching it on t.v.
For everyone who is driving down, rest a lot on the way, drink, stay alert, and be safe!
See you all on the boat!
Nicole (I'll probably post again tomorrow, just because I can't stop myself!)pixiedust:

We're packed and ready to go. We fly out tomorrow evening. We're spending the night in Orlando and then heading to Cape Canaveral in the morning. We hope to be there by 11am. We'll all have matching shirts on and my husband is really tall. We should be fairly easy to spot! :hourglass

Greetings from at st George sc. Its freezing here 34
degrees. Hope it's warmer in the am. Forgot my lime
Green mickey at home. We won't be hard to spot.
Beth

Hope everyone has a safe trip down here. Nicole, glad you are feeling better.

Just had to share about a funny thing that happened to us today, we hopped on the monorail to go to the Magic Kingdom after lunch and we got to talking with 2 couples in our "cab" and not only did their sister live kind of near us but they are getting on the cruise on Thursday. It is a small world sometimes. I did not get a chance to ask them if they are on the disboards but hope to run into them on the ship.

See everyone in 2 days. :cool1: :cheer2: :cool1:
Cheryl

I just booked at last minutes and joined the forum. I guess it's too late to join in for the FE and the party then.

fb

It did not let me PM since my post counts < 10. Anyway, I am very new to this FE but sounds like fun.

We will be the fam of 4: me Kim, husband Bill, DS Daniel 11, and DD Emily 3. Let me know what I can do to help:)
Kim

It did not let me PM since my post counts < 10. Anyway, I am very new to this FE but sounds like fun.

We will be the fam of 4: me Kim, husband Bill, DS Daniel 11, and DD Emily 3. Let me know what I can do to help:)
Kim

Definitely come. We have a DS Lakewood - 11 and a little one Nate who is 3. My older DS has been emailing with another boy that will be in the Lab, too. My DS has a lot more fun in the clubs when he knows someone. See you all tomorrow. :wave2:
Cheryl

Hey everyone, it was nice meeting you all and going the FE. The kids loved all the things they got.
GrumpyAndPrincess it was nice to see you all over the boat :)
I hope everyone had a great cruise :P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter