January 20th 2014 Disney Magic 4 Night Bahamas

The cutoff date for joining the FE group will be Dec. 20. One month before we sail. If you have no entered you info on the Facebook page, please let me know.

Make sure your info includes you DisBoard user name, names and ages(kids only) of your group, favorite characters, and cabin numbers.

Example: lfishe3, DH-Johnny (captain Hook), DW-Lizette (ariel) - 6631

Let me know if you have any questions.[/QUOTE

Hi,
I think we have been added to the FE group on the Facebook page but I am not sure if our stateroom was included.
Veronica13, SAM DD4 (Clubhouse Gang/Princesses) JULIA DD4 (Clubhouse Gang/ Princesses) - Stateroom 8532
I am not on Facebook , Will you be updating this thread with the info after the deadline? This will be our first time (cruise/fe) but if there is anything I can do please let me know.
Thanks!

The cutoff date for joining the FE group will be Dec. 20. One month before we sail. If you have no entered you info on the Facebook page, please let me know.

Make sure your info includes you DisBoard user name, names and ages(kids only) of your group, favorite characters, and cabin numbers.

Example: lfishe3, DH-Johnny (captain Hook), DW-Lizette (ariel) - 6631

Let me know if you have any questions.[/QUOTE

Hi,
I think we have been added to the FE group on the Facebook page but I am not sure if our stateroom was included.
Veronica13, SAM DD4 (Clubhouse Gang/Princesses) JULIA DD4 (Clubhouse Gang/ Princesses) - Stateroom 8532
I am not on Facebook , Will you be updating this thread with the info after the deadline? This will be our first time (cruise/fe) but if there is anything I can do please let me know.
Thanks!
Im glad you let me know. I was trying to track you down though FB. I will add your info to the FE document. I will be sending the final document through DisBoards so you dont need to worry.

Can you give me your name and favorite character? Some people like to personalize their gifts.

Hey all! Just booked our 4 night Bahamian on the Magic for 1/20/14! So excited for our first Disney Cruise experience. We've been to WDW countless times, so this will be a change of pace for us, and we're looking forward to it! There are just two of us, myself and DH. We will be in room #7619. I'd love to join the FB group and FE group as well! See you on the seas!
Do yall still want to be involved with the FE group?

lsosna, gp larry gm sharon s mike d tara sl claudio gd erika gs aaron gs levi gd Hannah, how do you find group on face book? We are frome st. louis mo and tampa fl.

I am no longer running or participating in the FE group. I hope someone else will step up. Everyone have a wonderful cruise.

Welcome to the Disney Magic January 20th 2014 Disboard Meet up!!

We will be experiencing the newly refurbished Magic.

If you are joining the group feel free to post below. I will keep a list at the top of the thread!

CONFIRMED, PACKING THEIR BAGS
DVC_Corrys DH, DW, DS(2), DD (6 mo)
Veronica13 DW, DH, DD (4), DD (4) DBro
lfishe3 DW, DH
MissDaisyofTexas DW, DH, DS9, DS6 and DS3
BBQMommy DH, DW, DD9
ScrapbookingAmanda DW, DH, DS(9), and DD(7)
LuvTheEars DW, DH, DS (13), & DD (10)
adamthefirst brother to Veronica13

ON THE FENCE

WISHING THEY WERE GOING
Everyone Else
lsosna, gp larry gm sharon s mike d tara sl claudio gd erika gs aaron gs levi gd Hannah, how do you find group on face book? We are frome st. louis mo and tampa fl. Room 7042

lsosna - Try the link below to join the Facebook group.

junkqueen here. Figured out my old ID :blush: Would not let me post a link with only 5 posts (good rule). Here is the super-secret Facebook group. If you're on the list here and want to join, please ask to join and I'll get you in. If anyone else would like to co-admin, that's great, too! https://www.facebook.com/groups/365901016855337/ We can change the name of the group once we get some members. The two members presently are me and my husband. pirate: Caryn

Just found out this thread existed! We are so excited, as this will be our first Disney Cruise! DH, DS (11), DS (9), DS (8) - Me + 4 boys, but I'm always outnumbered, we even have a male dog!

lsosna, gp larry gm sharon s mike d tara sl claudio gd erika gs aaron gs levi gd Hannah, how do you find group on face book? We are frome st. louis mo and tampa fl. Room 7042

Hi! Come meet us on the Facebook page!

Last day to sign up for the fish extender exchange is Nov 25. Must sign up on the Facebook page!

We are a family of 7 coming on board to enjoy our First of many Disney cruises to come!!

We would love for our children to participate in the FE exchange!! Not sure what the process is, I have just made a bunch of gift bags full of goodies. Are we supposed to just drop them in the fish extenders we see as we walk down the hallways? or is there a more specific distribution?

Thanks for any help!
:wave2:

Looks like we're a little late to the party! We'd love to do the FE!!

I no longer have a Facebook account. Can someone let me know how we can sign up?

TexasTraubs
Cabin #8534

::MickeyMo::MinnieMo
:earsboy: :earsboy: :earsgirl:

Ohhhhh!! I just noticed the FE deadline passed long ago! Anyone up for a last-minute group? I'm happy to organize. Just reply to this message.

@MagicFamily...would you like to join in?

Please include name, cabin number, and list who's in that cabin:

TexasTraubs - 8534 - Kristi, Mark, son (14), son (11), daughter (9)

::MickeyMo::MinnieMo
:earsboy: :earsboy: :earsgirl:

@MagicFamily7 - there are a few different ways to do it, but it's fun to have an "organized group", so we can all exchange cabin numbers. Then, we exchange the small gifts with the other families in our group.

On our last Disney cruise, there were several families who joined at the last minute, so hopefully some others will join and we can start a new FE exchange!

NO WORRIES :) Let's do this!! We can just do our group here, that way everyone knows who is where :dance3: :thumbsup2
:cheer2:

Cabin 6552 Boy 10, Boy 5, Girl 3

forgot to add our names, we actually are the grandparents of the children Tyler and Rose, Suzi and Robert are the children's parents :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter