January 20th 2014 Disney Magic 4 Night Bahamas

For the FE we did in the past, everyone gave their favorite Disney characters and it made getting the gifts together a little easier and more personal.

Me- Chip and Dale
DH- Donald Duck
DS - Avengers or Star Wars
DD - Princesses - her favorite one is Belle

Hey all! Just booked our 4 night Bahamian on the Magic for 1/20/14! So excited for our first Disney Cruise experience. We've been to WDW countless times, so this will be a change of pace for us, and we're looking forward to it! There are just two of us, myself and DH. We will be in room #7619. I'd love to join the FB group and FE group as well! See you on the seas!

Hey all! Just booked our 4 night Bahamian on the Magic for 1/20/14! So excited for our first Disney Cruise experience. We've been to WDW countless times, so this will be a change of pace for us, and we're looking forward to it! There are just two of us, myself and DH. We will be in room #7619. I'd love to join the FB group and FE group as well! See you on the seas!
Good to know we aren't the only adults that cruise w/o kids haha

We are also going on this cruise. This will be our very first cruise ever or Disney anything. We are a family of 6!

I just booked on this cruise for our family. Myself, DH, DS and DGD and maybe DD (DGD's mother). DGD will be 5 on day of sailing. We were on the Wonder last year on her birthday. Looking forward to being part of FE group and will look back to see how to be added to private FB too. No one else knows that we are going yet!!! :-)

We are sailing on the great Magic with you guys in January. DCL cancelled our original cruise on the Wonder. We are excited to see the new changes since it has been while since we have been on the Magic. This is our 7th DCL cruise and we are celebrating my 40th birthday:cake:. On this cruise it will be my DH (Dave), me (Mary), and our DS (Ryan--14). I will try to get on the FB site too.

We would like to join in the FE exchange too. :goodvibes

Hi all! I am so excited to be going on my very first Disney cruise with my entire family. We are looking forward to all of the onboard activities, and the FE exchange! It sounds like so much fun!

Please add us to the list:

DH & DW
DS (5)
DS (5)
DS (3)

Thanks!

Hiya!

I'm SO incredibly excited to post here and say I"M COMING TOOO!!!!

It's me (DW), my DH, DS (8) and DD(6). This is our first DCL and our first cruise as a family. I went on a cruise with my Mom when I was 12 and DH went on some scuba diving cruises. He says that it's nothing like what we are expecting.

I've joined the FB page and will look through to find the FE group!

Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Hiya!

I'm SO incredibly excited to post here and say I"M COMING TOOO!!!!

It's me (DW), my DH, DS (8) and DD(6). This is our first DCL and our first cruise as a family. I went on a cruise with my Mom when I was 12 and DH went on some scuba diving cruises. He says that it's nothing like what we are expecting.

I've joined the FB page and will look through to find the FE group!

Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Welcome!!!

Hi we just found out our Oct 20th cruise on the Magic was cancelled :(
sooo im gonna sail with you guys!!! do you have a FE if so we would love to join !!!

it will be 3 of us angela , mark and our 11 yr old daughter Angelina
do you have a facebook page ??

thanks

Hi we just found out our Oct 20th cruise on the Magic was cancelled :(
sooo im gonna sail with you guys!!! do you have a FE if so we would love to join !!!

it will be 3 of us angela , mark and our 11 yr old daughter Angelina
do you have a facebook page ??

thanks

Welcome! Sorry about your cruise being canceled. :(

Yes, we have a FB page, and I believe the FE sign-up is on there. It's called January Magic Trip.

We'll definitely be on this cruise:)
me-Beth
DH-Tony
DS-Tim 22, Uncle to DGD
DGD-Sedona, who will be turning 5 y/o on day of departure!!

Have joined the facebook group. Wondering what port adventures everyone is doing. Have been to Castaway Cay before, but not to Nassau.

Hi there,
We are booked for this cruise as well. It will be my husband, son (7), daughter (3) and myself. This is our first time cruising and I am trying to find as much info as I can. So if you have any tips I would love to hear them. Did I see something mentioned about a Facebook page for the people going on this cruise?
I read up on the Fish Extender stuff that people do. Seems neat and I bet my kiddos would love it.
And did I see something about a Castaway Cay 5k? Can anyone tell me more?
So glad I found this thread. Now if I can just figure out how to save it and keep checking it...
Becky

The cutoff date for joining the FE group will be Dec. 20. One month before we sail. If you have no entered you info on the Facebook page, please let me know.

Make sure your info includes you DisBoard user name, names and ages(kids only) of your group, favorite characters, and cabin numbers.

Example: lfishe3, DH-Johnny (captain Hook), DW-Lizette (ariel) - 6631

Let me know if you have any questions.

We will be traveling with our son and daughter law and there two adopted boys. One is 5 and the other is 3. Our daughter and son in law and there new baby. We became grand parents to all three this year. Our daughter is from Tampa fl. Son is forum st. louis Mo. We are from st. louis Mo. Staying in Disney before and after cruise. Hope to meet up with other disney People. More later.

CORRECTION: The FE Group will close Nov. 25. This is the final date and there will not be another change.

Because of the number of cabins signed up, there is a good chance we will be break it up into 2 groups.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter