January 2020 Discounts

Well thats lame... and disappointing.

People say people are waiting until 2021 but for 2021 to be successful and with all the new things, prices need to go up and not down for 2020 and discounts need to lessen to lessen expectations for 2021 and maximize profit. Rumor only.

Am hitting refresh way more then I would like to admit! If they have a Disney Visa discount that's larger then the regular one, do you have to call to get that or can you book online? Would love to book online and then just cancel my existing reservation...

Am hitting refresh way more then I would like to admit! If they have a Disney Visa discount that's larger then the regular one, do you have to call to get that or can you book online? Would love to book online and then just cancel my existing reservation...
Would like to know this too

Do we have any guesses on how far into the winter this discount will cover (i.e. February, March)?

Non chase rumor, 20 percent off hotel only moderate and deluxe, 15 off hotel only value, no ticket deal no food deal. 7AM tomorrow.
This would almost exactly mimic what was offered last year, so definitely not to far fetched

People say people are waiting until 2021 but for 2021 to be successful and with all the new things, prices need to go up and not down for 2020 and discounts need to lessen to lessen expectations for 2021 and maximize profit. Rumor only.
That rumor is not at all accurate. They have to fill rooms, and they will do it by any means necessary. They’ll rely on people spending in the parks to make up for losses at the resorts.

Ugh! Thought for sure today they’d put out discounts for 2020. Nothing yet for 2020, except for military.
I am pulling my hair out with all this waiting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter