January 2015....Let the planning begin!

14 days today and just wanna start packing!

Whatever the weather it is gonna be warmer than here, currently we have a storm passing and temps around 5 F. 50 will feel like 90 anyway.

Anyone else who is going to be there Jan 5-12 concerned about the temps? Brr! :cold:

Anyone else who is going to be there Jan 5-12 concerned about the temps? Brr! :cold:

Just checked accuweather today and it will be in the mid to upper 60's when we are there from the 21st - 28th. It will be like a heat wave since we will be coming from single to teen digit temps (live in Chicago area). I will keep checking it daily because I know weather is very unpredictable :sad2:.

I think I'm checking accuweather hourly now. We're splurging and staying at CR for just two nights Jan 12 and 13 so we can eat in our room and watch the fireworks, but the forecast has rain chance. Please, please no rain those 2 nights!!!!:wizard:

I'm accuweather stalking too! We're still 20 days out but I like watching it change...when its changing for the better!

Hello all! I'm getting so excited, my trip is coming up soon :) One of my sisters, our mom and I will be going for a short girls' trip. We arrive very late on 1/22 and leave on Monday the 26th. Have a packed plan of fun! Can't wait to return :)

Just wanted to suggest to everyone to pack gloves and a scarf. My girls and I can generally get away with a light jacket as long as we have warm hands. If the gloves aren't needed, they don't take up much space in DH's backpack. They saved us on a couple of ~40degree nights.

Just wanted to suggest to everyone to pack gloves and a scarf. My girls and I can generally get away with a light jacket as long as we have warm hands. If the gloves aren't needed, they don't take up much space in DH's backpack. They saved us on a couple of ~40degree nights.

I hope it doesn't get that cold when I'm there jan 26-30. The forecast says between 20-28 degrees Celsius for the week. I'm leaving the extreme cold for warmth, don't want to need mittens. Lol

I feel like every other day it switches from 80 to mid-60's for the highs for the forecast during our stay. Planning t-shirts and then a sweater/jacket to match and cover if it's colder/for the evenings :) (I'd love low 70s, but my sister would love the 80s ;))

We were there last week and temps ranged from 84 to 48

Just returned from 10 day trip. Talk about a wide range of weather! A few days were quite chilly, with us wearing multiple layers. A few days shorts & sleeveless tops. One day I relaxed at the pool while DD & DH went to AK a second day. I was wearing a sweatshirt, but it was beautiful, with the clear sunshine & I got a nice tan on my face! Lol

Today was chilly & drizzly. Not very pleasant. But the majority of the trip was decent weather. Much better than bitter cold NJ!

Just returned from 10 day trip. Talk about a wide range of weather! A few days were quite chilly, with us wearing multiple layers. A few days shorts & sleeveless tops. One day I relaxed at the pool while DD & DH went to AK a second day. I was wearing a sweatshirt, but it was beautiful, with the clear sunshine & I got a nice tan on my face! Lol

Today was chilly & drizzly. Not very pleasant. But the majority of the trip was decent weather. Much better than bitter cold NJ!

Thanks for the report. I originally was not going to bring ponchos with us, but after reading this, I think they will be finding their way into our suit case, just in case we will need them. We arrive in 5 days and as long as I don't have to wear a heavy winter coat, I will be one happy camper :goodvibes. I don't mind layering it up in the mornings and evenings because we all have a waists that we can put our hoodies or pull overs on in the afternoons :goodvibes.

I hate to break the trend of weather talk but going to anyway. :scared1: I just remembered this, during our 2013 trip my son and daughter in law went for the dvc sales pitch. It seems to me they were gone like 30 min and received 5 fast passes each good for our entire stay. Just curious if anyone has any experience with this. Might be worth 30 min. of our time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter