January 2015....Let the planning begin!

I also just requested in the FB group! Our MB shipped yesterday and I can't wait to get them!! I'm wrapping them and putting them with autograph books and photo albums to surprise them on Christmas!:cool1:

Ok!! I got you guys into the FB group!! Getting excited 15 dats fur us and 4 days until the big reveal!!

Our magic bands showed up today, this Saturday is the big reveal to our daughter (4.5) who knows a trip is coming but not where we are going.
Last night while taking off her "Ana and Elsa" slippers she sighed "I wish I could go to Disney World" and then "I'll never get to go". We have been telling her that Disney is a hard trip to do and we hope to go someday, well she will find out soon enough then we will let the real fun start!

I just found this thread! Our vacation is from 1/11-1/17. I just finished up booking our FP+ reservations (our whole family group is 18 people!!), and am SO EXCITED to get there...

On a related note, as a surprise for my husband, I booked a 1/16 Illuminations cruise- we meet at Yacht & Beach club dock at 8pm that evening (so no park ticket is needed). It is a 10-seat pontoon and I currently have four seats available. Couples/Singles/Older kids more than welcome to join us. Email me at -------- if anyone is interested in joining! Should be a very magical night-

Each seat is $40 (plus appropriate tip for driver). You can either pay in cash at the dock (I'll be putting the whole thing on my card) or paypal me ahead of time.

Happy less-than-a-month of planning!

UPDATE: ZERO SEATS REMAINING- The 1/16 Illuminations cruise is full up! This board is awesome :-) Thanks, everyone--

How do you do that? I thought they scanned everyone at the table?

Nope. They only have to scan one band that is on the reservation, so a family of four all staying in the same room would just need one scan as all of their credits are listed on the package. Then the entire meal is charged to the total number of DDP credits.

If you order two meals between all 4 family members, then you are charged for two meals, except at dining events or Buffets. Then everyone (over the age of two) is charged whether they eat or not.

Just found this thread and joined the fb group...we are going to be at VWL from January 18-23, a group of ten!! We haven't received our magic bands yet, but I have started packing and making lists like a madwoman! We are driving down from Maryland- myself and hubby, our DD12, DD8 and DS2 in one van, my cousin and her hubby with their DD9, DS2 and DS1 in the other van. We have been to WDW a lot, but except for my cousin (well over a decade ago) their family has never been, so I am soooo flipping excited for this trip, living vicariously through fresh disney-virgin eyes!!!

I got our magicbands! and weirdly obsessed with them. haha
I'm gathering stuff to bring with us and printing/adding more info for my trip binder. I kinda want to start packing now, but we still have 23 days until we arrive.

Hello DISers!

I'm so excited for our upcoming trip! DBF and I are 40 days away from flying out to our happy place to celebrate our anniversary. I've been researching everything I can like a crazy person. We'll be staying at Pop for 3 nights and going on our very first cruise on the Dream for 4 nights. Ah! So amped!

Happy holidays everyone! & safe travels to the happiest place on earth :santa:

Off To Neverland :stitch2:

Disneyland Resort 1993-2000 & Passholder 2004-2014
Caribbean Beach Resort July 2001
Paradise Pier Resort 2009, November 2014
Grand Californian April 2010
Pop Century Sept 2012 & Sept 2013
Disneyland Hong Kong July 2013
Animal Kingdom Villas & Universal's Cabana Bay Sept 2014
Pop Century & Disney Dream Feb 2015!!

Got our magic bands and we're so excited! Seems super close now!

YAY!!!! I have to wait till I get there to get mine but I'm glad I have 3 to pick from already. I'm just waiting on my DME tags and Mickey Mail. I have 34 days till I'm back home at POP. :)

YAY!!!! I have to wait till I get there to get mine but I'm glad I have 3 to pick from already. I'm just waiting on my DME tags and Mickey Mail. I have 34 days till I'm back home at POP. :)

Any day now I'm sure! We got ours on Friday and we were 35 days out.

People ask if I'm excited for Christmas. Yes... but I am more excited for DISNEY! :cool1:

Anyone going for MLK weekend? We are thinking about MK on the 16th... how busy do you think it will be? Thanks!!

Merry Christmas to me!!!

Received my Mickey Mail today. So excited. The mail has changed though since September. Unfortunately the luggage tags have not. :)

So busy with Christmas prep that I just realized we arrive in two weeks!!!!!!!!!! Not even thinking of packing until Dec 30. Hopefully weather forecasts will be a little clearer then! Always tricky this time of year!

19 days left. I did a "trial pack" with the stuff i thought i needed, and I didn't have much space for souvenirs. So im hoping for moderate temps so i don't have to bring thick sweaters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter