January 2015 Challenge ~ New Year ~ New Goals

Completed 4 more pages yesterday. Was a slow start to the month but hoping I'll be able to make my goal. :)

4 more pages for me! Finally finished our Paris album...so happy to start on England!

Way to go ladies! finishing up albums is exciting!:banana:

Buffy, Chae and Katie have made their goals :banana:

we are updated to here!

Please add 5 more to my total.

Hoping to do several more tonight and tomorrow...

Remember the boards will be done on Sunday so lots should be accomplished so we can start the new board and the February thread with some nice numbers because we won't have time to play on the DIS Sunday!

Well, January will stay at zero for me. I have had lots of scrapbook stuff out, but I am working on my FE exchange gifts for May.

DisneyBelle, hope you finish up your FE gifts so you can get back to scrapping soon!

I finished another 4 pages.

Updated to here!

Since the boards will be down tomorrow I will wait until Monday to do a final update incase anyone get some late night inspiration tonight!

Have a great weekend and :cheer2: GO HAWKS!!! :cheer2:

I have done zero pages this month. Just printed a ton of pics today so February is a new month :cool1:

Good evening ladies!!
I will start the new thread for February tomorrow morning!! I hope you all have had a productive day!! See you all tomorrow with a new thread!!

Great job! I haven't seen Lisa yet but I am going to go ahead and start the new February thread and she can finish updating these totals and I will add them to the 2015 Annual thread later today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter