January 2015 A&E/SDMT FP+ Cancellation Thread - READ 1st POST

Thank you, Keichman!! Yes, no need for "A&E"; my daughter is not quite 2.5 and doesn't really know them or care about them. Minnie Mouse on the other hand, she does! Lucky for me, that's not going to be nearly as long of a line!

Thank you again. :)

-Robyn

Ok 5 of My A&E on the 22nd gone and claimed. I still have one left on the 22nd at 3:10 I'm going to drop. Let me know if anyone needs it.

MIke

fyi - There are at least 5 A&E available on 1/20 at 8:10 PM right now… and have been for the past several hours. As a side note, this is really interesting to me b/c when I called about A&E fast passes, I was told that they disappear "within seconds" of becoming available. I was skeptical at the time because I had actually just released some for a different time moments before calling, and I therefore questioned him when he told me that none were available for that entire day. I've been noticing other glitches in the system involving A&E fast passes, like where one will show up as available for one member of my party (who happens to be an AP holder) but not another (when I check each person individually). Weird.

Anyway, I hope I'm not being a fool for not scooping up those 5 fast passes. At this point, I have managed to get 4 together at a more ideal time for my family, and I'm holding out hope for an overlapping time to open up for our 5th person. Thoughts??

fyi - There are at least 5 A&E available on 1/20 at 8:10 PM right now… and have been for the past several hours. As a side note, this is really interesting to me b/c when I called about A&E fast passes, I was told that they disappear "within seconds" of becoming available. I was skeptical at the time because I had actually just released some for a different time moments before calling, and I therefore questioned him when he told me that none were available for that entire day. I've been noticing other glitches in the system involving A&E fast passes, like where one will show up as available for one member of my party (who happens to be an AP holder) but not another (when I check each person individually). Weird.

Anyway, I hope I'm not being a fool for not scooping up those 5 fast passes. At this point, I have managed to get 4 together at a more ideal time for my family, and I'm holding out hope for an overlapping time to open up for our 5th person. Thoughts??

THANK YOU soooo much for this info- I had been checking every single day since my 30 day window opened up and of course there haven't been any A & E availability the whole time. Today was actually the first day I haven't checked. I saw the email that there was an update to this thread, and was able to get SIX FP+ for my family!!!! :cheer2::cool1::thumbsup2

THANK YOU for posting!!!!!!

Edit to add: I hope my 3 y/o DD can stay up until 8:30pm after a long day in the parks!

There seem to be a bunch for 1/25 and 1/30 and 1/31, too. I got 7 together for 1/25, and they offered me a choice of 5 different time slots (and between 8 and 11, so maybe they extended the hours?).

THANK YOU soooo much for this info- I had been checking every single day since my 30 day window opened up and of course there haven't been any A & E availability the whole time. Today was actually the first day I haven't checked. I saw the email that there was an update to this thread, and was able to get SIX FP+ for my family!!!! :cheer2::cool1::thumbsup2

THANK YOU for posting!!!!!!

Edit to add: I hope my 3 y/o DD can stay up until 8:30pm after a long day in the parks!

Ok soooo 1. There must have been a heck of a lot of FPs available at that time, because a little while after posting here, I decided that I should grab up 5 afterall just in case things don't work out for my other time option where I'm waiting/hoping to add a 5th. (Yes, I am being a FP hog and will eventually release either these 5 or the other 4.) 2. THEREFORE, maybe I'll meet ya in person at 8:30 on 1/20 at the A&E FP line, because I got 5 at that time as well! :cheer2:

Edit to add: I ALSO hope my little girls (4 & 6) can make it til then without being too cranky! We're doing the Wishes dessert party and I HAD been planning to leave right after that, which is why my other time slot earlier in the day would be way more ideal. ;-)

lots of A&E availability for 1/31. Times start at 8:00 pm. The park was supposed to only be open until 10 that day. Now the park is open until midnight with EMH until 2 am

2. THEREFORE, maybe I'll meet ya in person at 8:30 on 1/20 at the A&E FP line, because I got 5 at that time as well! :cheer2:

Edit to add: I ALSO hope my little girls (4 & 6) can make it til then without being too cranky! We're doing the Wishes dessert party and I HAD been planning to leave right after that, which is why my other time slot earlier in the day would be way more ideal. ;-)[/QUOTE]

That would be wonderful because you sure did sprinkle my family w/ pixie dust! I think my DD can make it since we're bringing a stroller for her - if anything, she can cat nap in that until the special time!

Well I'm really glad that I posted and was able to help! I figured out why the sudden slew of FPs...park hours are now extended to 10 that day. I'll let you know closer to the day what I end up doing with my two time options. If we're there then, I have shorter brown hair, a really tall DH, and we'll be with his sister who has very long blonde hair (and of course 2 DDs in Elsa dresses) princess:princess:

There are a bunch for Jan 25, Jan 31, and Feb 5 available. My luck! I need Jan 30, Feb 4, or Feb 6

I'm heading over to let loose 3 FP+ for SDMT, on 1/18, from 10:35 to 11:35. I know most of the interest here is Anna and Else, but hope someone can use these.

Well I'm really glad that I posted and was able to help! I figured out why the sudden slew of FPs...park hours are now extended to 10 that day. I'll let you know closer to the day what I end up doing with my two time options. If we're there then, I have shorter brown hair, a really tall DH, and we'll be with his sister who has very long blonde hair (and of course 2 DDs in Elsa dresses) princess:princess:

That is awesome, happy that park hours are extended, worked out in in our benefit! I have a blonde DD3 and DS5; I have shoulder length brown hair & I'll be w/ a tall DH brown hair, FIL bald & MIL black hair :):thumbsup2

At 11:30 a.m. EST this morning I am going to change my FP+ reservations and will be giving up 3 FP for Anna & Elsa this Saturday 1/17 at 9:30 p.m.-10:30 p.m.

Darn... Must have missed those by now. The timing would have been perfect for us. Oh well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter