• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

January 2014 discount watch!!

sorry if my question was confusing. Wondering if the Disney Visa Card holder needs to be on the reservation? Can a friend or family member with the DVC make the deposit, granting the discount today? Thanks for your help!

You could try. Depends on the CM.

ughhhh....I still haven't booked anything because I don't know what I want!:scratchin

I like it so much better when I can go online and see everything, I do have everything written out with rack rates, but still....;)

I'm glad to know AoA R/O discount!

Can you help me with s/p/d???

3 adults, 2 kids
1/4-1.11
AoA family suite

TIA!!! This is our first trip and a Christmas surprise! Sooo excited!!! :cheer2:

Just made R/O Visa discount for WL woods view room Feb. 2-7 for $229.62 per night, which includes tax. CM did mention that another discount will come out next Tuesday, Oct. 8.

I'm glad to know AoA R/O discount!

Can you help me with s/p/d???

3 adults, 2 kids
1/4-1.11
AoA family suite

TIA!!! This is our first trip and a Christmas surprise! Sooo excited!!! :cheer2:

I'm having a hard time keeping all the different threads/responses straight, but I'm pretty sure someone reported that the AoA Suites were not included in the s/p/d discount. There is a 15% R/O discount for sure. Hopefully someone can confirm.

Is the offer available for me to view online? I can't find it! I'm freaking out!!

The official Visa site has yet to be updated here: https://disneyrewards.com/offers/

But as mentioned above wdwinfo.com, mousesavers, etc. are all getting the info out now.

Even when the Visa site is finally updated the offers are only bookable via phone. The general public offer next week will be bookable online.

I'm having a hard time keeping all the different threads/responses straight, but I'm pretty sure someone reported that the AoA Suites were not included in the s/p/d discount. There is a 15% R/O discount for sure. Hopefully someone can confirm.

Yep - you're correct.

did the discount help you much? According to one of the posts just above yours, most of the marathon weekend isn't included. :(

Marathon weekend is included it's just that the room categories may already be filled! I got PO riverside jan 7-13 no problem. It's just going to depend on where you want to stay and what is left!

Can someone confirm that MLK weekend is, in fact, blacked out with both the RO and S/P/D discounts? What are the exact blackout dates?

Thanks!

Just booked a r/o discount- 35% off at a Boardwalk Villa! Was not available at Beach club villas however...

Can someone confirm that MLK weekend is, in fact, blacked out with both the RO and S/P/D discounts? What are the exact blackout dates?

Thanks!

I was able to get 1/17 booked with a RO discount, but not sure if they count Friday as part of the weekend.

Can anyone confirm if they were able to get the RO discount applied to the hotel portion of a package? Not the S/P/D discount.

My friend has a package booked at AoA LM (I know it doesn't qualify) with just hotel and park tickets, no dining plan. I think she really wants to stay there so this could be a moot point, but I would like to give her advice anyway.

I don't think she is interested in the DP, so I am wondering if she switches resorts, if she could still get some kind of discount?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter