January 2014 discount watch!!

Anyone know when the exact details will be out? Not till the 8th, or do the details come out first? I know this info is reliable, just curious as to the exact % and exact resorts that will offer a room discount.

I'm trying to find more before then. But, if it happens, Disney visa holders should be able to book around Thursday.

Correct.

January 5-March 2
And
March 16-April 12

So these dates are set then? For certain? Last year the special offer began at the tail end of the school holidays, around January 2, but this year it begins after school holidays. That's such a bummer. Looks like we won't be making a January trip after all. The kids are going to be really sad.

So these dates are set then? For certain? Last year the special offer began at the tail end of the school holidays, around January 2, but this year it begins after school holidays. That's such a bummer. Looks like we won't be making a January trip after all. The kids are going to be really sad.

This was announced at a TA meeting at Disney a couple weeks ago but are just a public offering of the PIN codes that went out in July. No other details were given, which is why only the dates have been leaked.

If I hear anything through my backchannels I will certainly share it. Otherwise, all will be known soon.

SO excited to hear discounts are releasing for our trip! Am I right in assuming its just going to be the SPD offer? And RO discounts on Deluxe Villas only, not Deluxe resorts? I was considering trying to stay at the Poly if there were deluxe RO discounts. Although, I'm not sure we could being a family of 5 (2 adults, 3 kids, two of those kids being under 5)

SO excited to hear discounts are releasing for our trip! Am I right in assuming its just going to be the SPD offer? And RO discounts on Deluxe Villas only, not Deluxe resorts? I was considering trying to stay at the Poly if there were deluxe RO discounts. Although, I'm not sure we could being a family of 5 (2 adults, 3 kids, two of those kids being under 5)

Regular rooms are discounted as well, at all levels with the RO discount.

I find that this discount stuff makes me dizzy!!! Trying to decide the best deal is just so overwhelming. I guess we're going to stick with our original AoA ressie and just try to apply the SPD. I so wish there was just free dining!!!

Spoke to an amazing cm today. She would not flat out confirm that discounts will come out on the 8th, but she said promotions are released on Tuesdays.

Spoke to an amazing cm today. She would not flat out confirm that discounts will come out on the 8th, but she said promotions are released on Tuesdays.

Most Disney promos come out on Mondays and Thursdays. I find a Tuesday most unusual.

Can someone help me determine how much the trip would cost for:

S/P/D
1/4 - 1/11
3 adults, 2 kids
PO Riverside
DDP

R/O
1/4 - 1/11
3 adults, 2 kids
PO Riverside

I didn't figure it out but I can tell that the S/P/D deal will be better for you since you have 3 adults :)

The information that I gave was also information that has been given to several TA's at the recent Disney Travel Conference. Being a TA I could have had access to this information if I attended in person ;)

Only that was an EarMarked conference. Given the fact that you reside in Canada, you couldn't possibly be at said conference. :confused3

Previous posters are correct...it's no secret that Disney will monitor these boards. Just be careful! Wouldn't want to get your friend who works at Disney in trouble!! :guilty:

As much as you want to be the person who tells everyone the good news, sometimes its better to keep your hand closer to your chest. :)

Is it for certain that AOA Little Mermaid rooms will be excluded from any and all discounts? I priced out a LM room with QS dining and five day passes and the total was only $151.00 less than POFQ with DDP and five day passes with SPD.

Is it for certain that AOA Little Mermaid rooms will be excluded from any and all discounts? I priced out a LM room with QS dining and five day passes and the total was only $151.00 less than POFQ with DDP and five day passes with SPD.

Mermaid rooms will be excluded yes.

Can someone explain what exactly this is to me? Thanks!

Stay Play Dine (SPD) is expected to be a special offer where resort rooms are at regular (rack) rates but adults and children all pay the child 3-9 pricing for theme park tickets and for dining plans. Values will offer the quick service plan and moderates and above will offer the regular dining plan.

No complete certainty until the offer is released, but it would be a pleasant surprise if LM rooms are included in the next round of offers as they have continued to be excluded as each offer comes out. So no, don't expect LM rooms to be available for discounts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter