• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

January 2012

I can't believe it is finally January!!! 17 days and we will be on our way. Here is to lots of sun and short lines! I hope you all have wonderful January trips!! :dance3:

2 sweaters, one a bit heavier
2 pants, one jean one khaki
1 shorts
1 swimming suit
4 tshirts
4 underwear
6 pairs of socks (can't have enough!)
1 pair flip-flops
1 shoes

Some of which I will be wearing on the plane

Almost the same stuff, bringing some capris too!

We leave in 2 days....can't wait! I know a few people were worried about crowds since last week was so awful but I really think it will be super light! I got on to make a last minute ADR for Friday night (Jan 6) and seriously, almost every restaurant had availability! There was even a Le Cellier for 5:55! Also saw a CM and a few other character meals...couldn't believe it! Hope everyone has a great trip!

Leaving from Atlantic City, NJ in 17 days!!! Think we'll be able to use the pools?? I heard some are heated and some aren't. We're staying at the CBR.:yay:

We leave in the morning!! :cool1:
Our family of 10 and 70 drill team members....watch out Disney World

We've got three weeks still, but the excitement is building, especially seeing all of you earlier-January DISers leaving! Hope you all have magical trips!!! :goodvibes

Leaving from Atlantic City, NJ in 17 days!!! Think we'll be able to use the pools?? I heard some are heated and some aren't. We're staying at the CBR.:yay:

I believe all the pools are heated...but watch out for the walk back to the room...I plan on having yoga pants and a sweatshirt to throw on for the walk.

8 days, but who's counting?? WE ARE!!:yay: just wish the forecast would show those temps out of the 60's and into the 70's!

Only 12 days... if there was ever a year we needed a vacation it would be this one.

2 nights at CBR with NO PARK TICKETS!!! Then a full 7 at AKL with free dining.

I can't believe we only have 15 more days until we are at WL. Celebrating my parents' 50th anniversary and the last month of my DS being 5 while we are there. :woohoo:

I have no idea how I will be able to concentrate at work :confused3 for the next 2 weeks.

So EXCITED!!!!!!! DS4 still doesn't know and I cannnot wait until we get to the airport to tell him:cool1: He is not going to be a happy camper at 4am but I am guessing he will soon change his mind :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter