January 2012

January 7-12 at the Poly - It's our very first trip to Disney World!!

WOOHOO!! :cool1:

Oh you are in for such a treat :) I haven't stayed at the Poly before but it sure looks nice.

Happy 1st trip to WDW :) you are going to be hooked lol

51 days :D:D:D

I just booked bippity boppity boutique for my DD4. I just got the crown package... she has a million princess dresses of her own to choose from lol. but she'll get the hair, nails, makeup etc.

We made BBB reservations for our younger kids too, getting the same package. One from our group has done it before but it will be a new experience for the others. We even are getting the boys the knight package so they won't be left out.

Greetings All, I just want to see my ticker :). Almost back to the place I love the most Poly and rest of worldso excited! :love::dance3:

:cool1: WE ARE STAYING 10TH TO THE 17TH AT BLT AND ALL STAR MUSIC FOR THE 17 TO 18 FAMILY SUITE:)

January 28-February 3 at the Wilderness Lodge to celebrate my dd's 8th birthday!

(She still doesn't know... trying to decide whether to surprise her on Christmas morning or keep it a surprise all the way up till the day before we leave.)

34 days according to WDW official page. Everything is done except for reserving the manatee swim (got a groupon 2 for 1 :D)

Plane tickets check
Room check
tickets check
ADRs (only 1 place we ABSOLUTELY must go) check
Rental car check
Ready for some much needed vacation time DOUBLE CHECK

Jan.19-22 my moms first visit in 10 years!! Staying at the Coronado. :banana: soo excited!! Woo hoo!!!

Does anyone have confirmation that the last day for the Osborne Lights is Saturday night, January 7th??? I'm working on our itinerary for that week and I sure don't want to miss them! :thumbsup2

Does anyone have confirmation that the last day for the Osborne Lights is Saturday night, January 7th??? I'm working on our itinerary for that week and I sure don't want to miss them! :thumbsup2

Just read this in the Disney Destinations newsletter Disney Hello -

Now-January 7, 2012
The Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights at Disney's Hollywood Studios®

Who is visiting in January 2012???

We just booked our trip for Jan. 2nd - Jan. 8th! So excited. We were thinking of switching our dates to the following week to get free dining, but decided it's not worth it since we're staying at Pop. We prefer sit-down restaurants to counter service.

:wizard::cheer2:

we eill be at blt 10 to 17:cool1:

I'm so happy for all of us January travelers .We are almost there and its the best time of year !woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:santa::grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter