JANUARY 2012 Check In! Let's Start Planning!

We'll be there 24-28 January - staying at the Best Western Park Place. Wife, kids (13, 11, 9) and I are all really looking forward to our first visit in 2 years!:yay:

I am finally going to DISNEYLAND...I live in Michigan and we always go to Disney World (we went down 5 times in 2011). We are flying out to Cali January 31st but we will be in Disneyland Feb 5th-10th staying at Paradise Pier! So stinking excited! Only 1 month to go! :cool1:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg

Wishing everyone, a safe and happy New Year's Eve!

:yay: :dance3: :yay: :dance3:HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!: :dance3: :yay: :dance3: :yay:

We have two DISers leaving tomorrow!!!

:wizard: :wizard: :wizard:We hope you have a magical time, oilrok and lauran cameron! :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

We leave The day after tomorrow :yay:
Cant wait to celebrate our wedding anniversary:) at the best place on earth:goodvibes
On another note cant wait to see my daughters boyfriend when he gets there (he is going with my daughter and not only has he never been to Disneyland but hes never been to any theme park in his entire life:eek:
So it will be awesome to see his reaction!!! He is super excited to go.
Going to have a blast!!!!

party:

:ccat::donald::dumbo::sulley::tigger:Wow, do we have a big group leaving tomorrow!!!:tigger::sulley::dumbo::donald::ccat:

Love2go2disney2, Tollerwalker, Canadian Disney Mom, Saraww, chttyangel,fidoprincess, iluvdisney, and canadadisney, safe travels and happy vacation.

My 7 year old daughter and I will be there from January 18th - January 25th. We live in the Dallas area (formerly from Ohio) and are tagging along with my husband, who has a business trip to LA. We are staying in his hotel, so we'll be driving around 28 miles to get to DL, BUT it is totally worth it for us! I used to live in Sacramento and spent a lot of time at DL, but that is when I was single with no kids.

It is very exciting to introduce my daughter to Disneyland! This trip has been a killer to plan. It took me a year to plan our WDW trip a few years ago. For this trip, I have only 3 weeks to plan!

She is heading to the BBB and then we are eating at Ariel's Grotto. Not sure where else we might eat, but we are thinking about that now!

Shari J & Gia J

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 Look who's leaving tomorrow..... :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

goofiNess, queenbetsey, spiderdust, and planegirl99!

:tinker:Have a magical time! :hourglass: :wizard:

We actually leave tomorrow too!

We decided to extend our stay, so we'll be in the park on Jan 4-5. I guess that makes our trip Jan 3-6?

To all of the January folks who are already there or getting ready to leave, HAVE FUN! I can't wait to hear the reports.

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: Judy from Boise, iridemyownmc, and IndayMichelle are leaving tomorrow! Safe and happy travels!:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter