January 2011!!

If you see me...say hi!!!

Here's my DD that's going on the trip...and she WILL be carrying Stitch with her and will also be with her roommate. (her hair is a little shorter now, but she still looks the same). We will also be wearing either Texas Ranger stuff, Texas Longhorn stuff, or Ohio State stuff. :thumbsup2

And look for the two people in the middle of this pic, It's me and my mom! :goodvibes

So far our plan is...

Jan 9th Animal Kingdom
Jan 10 Epcot
Jan 11 Hollywood Studios
Jan 12 Magic Kingdom
Jan 13 Epcot
Jan 14 Magic Kingdom

Can't wait! Hoping these next 2 weeks go by fast!!! Plans are to leave Pittsburgh on the 14th at or before 5:45 (the others have been warned that I will leave without them!) Arrive sometime between 11am and 1pm on the 15th. Go get some groceries (mainly breakfast items) and then get settled in our room, then off to DTD for the evening!

16th-MK (wishes dessert party at 7:15!!!!)
17th-My niece and I go to Discovery Cove (she doesn't know about this yet!)
18th-My b-day, spending it in EPCOT! Must do Soarin', Test Track, and Mission Space (2 of 3 I haven't done yet!) and a tour around WS
19th-not sure, breakfast at Cape May in the morning, then probably AK
20th-Probably HS, thinking about seeing Fantasmic! as we haven't yet
21st-Back to EPCOT, catch anything we missed and of course a stroll around WS again
22nd-Probably spend the day split between MK and DTD. Unfortunately we leave sometime around 6pm.....or later just depends on weather up north and how everyone is feeling. I would stay as late as possible, just as long as I can get to work by 8am on Monday!

Dining reservations made for Teppan Edo, San Angel Inn, Cape May, and Nine Dragons. Probably also going to do Planet Hollywood and probably T-Rex and Rainforest!

If you see me...say hi!!!

Here's my DD that's going on the trip...and she WILL be carrying Stitch with her and will also be with her roommate. (her hair is a little shorter now, but she still looks the same). We will also be wearing either Texas Ranger stuff, Texas Longhorn stuff, or Ohio State stuff. :thumbsup2

And look for the two people in the middle of this pic, It's me and my mom! :goodvibes

So far our plan is...

Jan 9th Animal Kingdom
Jan 10 Epcot
Jan 11 Hollywood Studios
Jan 12 Magic Kingdom
Jan 13 Epcot
Jan 14 Magic Kingdom

Awesome! I will keep my eyes open for ya, hope you have a blast!!!

I am super excited too! We are leaving on Thurs morning....very early. :banana::banana:
We are staying off site on the 30th and 31st...going resort hoping to see all the lovely decorations. Which we have never seen before...can't wait!! :woohoo: We will check into POR on the 1st (very early am) and head to MK for the day...it's the last day to see the Christmas parade and the Castle lights. I know and expect it be horribly crowded but I really don't care if I get to do anything else. Seeing that parade and the castle all light up will make my trip!
Then on the 7th my dear friend Cassandra is getting married at Shades of Green.
It is going to be amazing! :yay::dance3:

Praying for dry weather and no illnesses...last time we were at WDW my DH and I became ill with swine flu!:sad2:

I am super excited too! We are leaving on Thurs morning....very early. :banana::banana:
We are staying off site on the 30th and 31st...going resort hoping to see all the lovely decorations. Which we have never seen before...can't wait!! :woohoo: We will check into POR on the 1st (very early am) and head to MK for the day...it's the last day to see the Christmas parade and the Castle lights. I know and expect it be horribly crowded but I really don't care if I get to do anything else. Seeing that parade and the castle all light up will make my trip!
Then on the 7th my dear friend Cassandra is getting married at Shades of Green.
It is going to be amazing! :yay::dance3:

Praying for dry weather and no illnesses...last time we were at WDW my DH and I became ill with swine flu!:sad2:

I remember reading somewhere that the castle is only lit until the 1st....but I seen on the Disney site that it's lit until the 3rd. Can someone clarify?

We're getting closer, and I can't wait! We've made all the ADRs, better late than never. We didn't decide to upgrade from the free quick service to the "regular" (what we call the 1 table, 1 counter & 1 snack a day). I'm SO glad we did.
Safe travels everyone!

Can't wait to see what the weather will be like in FL in 10 days! Freezing in PA...

Can't wait to see what the weather will be like in FL in 10 days! Freezing in PA...

Yes, yes it is! I swear they turned off the heat at work since so many took vacation this week! It's supposed to warm up this weekend though, prime opportunity to take down Christmas decorations! Have fun, looks like we will be leaving the 'Burgh right about the time you get back! My birthday wish is for warm weather and sunshine!!! Only 16 more days left!!!! I think I said that yesterday, but my the widget I downloaded on my phone lied to me!

Yes, yes it is! I swear they turned off the heat at work since so many took vacation this week! It's supposed to warm up this weekend though, prime opportunity to take down Christmas decorations! Have fun, looks like we will be leaving the 'Burgh right about the time you get back! My birthday wish is for warm weather and sunshine!!! Only 16 more days left!!!! I think I said that yesterday, but my the widget I downloaded on my phone lied to me!

Well the extended forcast for FL is saying anywhere from 60-80, so I'll take it! Have fun and Happy Birthday~ No better place to Celebrate!!!!!

Right now weather is looking good here in FL. I hope it stays also, going to a car show the weekend of the 7th, last year it never got above freezing and then the following weekend, it is the long weekend with the hubby at WDW.

Hope it stays nice for everyone!:goodvibes

We are checking in on the 22nd as well for an anniversary trip. How many years for you two? We will be married 24 years on the 24th :lovestruc

It has been 4 years for us this time....we dated for 3 1/2 years in high school and then we broke up, went our seperate ways for 12 years then found each other on the internet and reconnected!!

Also going January 22nd - 28th!!!

Granted, our flight on the 22nd doesnt' arrive in orlando until 11pm but meh :)

Not to mention little one's first trip... woohoo!

Leaving at 4am on January 13th for the airport so we can get to the world. I think I am moving from a countdown of days left to hours left because I am getting so excited. My fiance and I are heading down there to celebrate our engagement. :lovestruc Haven't been since March and can't wait to get back. Our wedding is 12-12-2011 in the Wedding Pavilion at Grand Floridian, so we are hoping to meet our wedding planner! Just had to type this out and share our excitement! :woohoo:

Hello Heidi!
We are a family of 3 and will be in the World January 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, and 29th! Staying at the AKL concierge! My DD is 8 and we told her after all presents had been opened on Christmas day. It was hard to keep that one quiet. I am as excited as she is!
We have begun our prayers for great weather! Counting down!

What a fantastic video! We told our 8 year that we are going to WDW. We did a video as well but she was in shock! Have a great trip!

Awesome!

2 full work days and a half day today, then DISNEY!!! I can't decide what ride ot do first. It's usually Spaceship Earth or something in Frontierland. Maybe we'll be crazy and go do Buzz first or BTMRR

Awesome!

2 full work days and a half day today, then DISNEY!!! I can't decide what ride ot do first. It's usually Spaceship Earth or something in Frontierland. Maybe we'll be crazy and go do Buzz first or BTMRR

Everest will be the first thing we hit on the 9th, but after we land on the 8th we are heading to DTD for lunch at the Earl of Sandwich!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter