• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

January 2011 Scrapbook Challenge - PJLLA is the WINNER!!

I am going to jump on board with a goal of 15 pages. My daughter is 3 years and 4 months old and I have only scrapped 7 months of her life. 2011 is my year to get serious about scrapping. Put down the remote and junk television (Thursday nights are the exception!) and get in the scrap-room!

Wish me luck as I wish you all luck!

I'm off then starting blocks with a massive....(drum roll)... ONE:rotfl2: I got my stuff out, did a page and then somehow got sidetracked:headache: And today I need to sort my scrap stuff out - put all brads in one place, all chipboard stuff in another etc. When I was doing my last swap I often had to open 4 or 5 different containers to find the brads I KNEW I had:rolleyes1 But I've got several other pages planned and just ordered 100 photos for December pages :faint:

Hi, I am new to posting on the boards...long time lurker. I need peer pressure to help me catch up. My goal is 31 pages for the month of January. Good luck everyone.

I am going to jump on board with a goal of 15 pages. My daughter is 3 years and 4 months old and I have only scrapped 7 months of her life. 2011 is my year to get serious about scrapping. Put down the remote and junk television (Thursday nights are the exception!) and get in the scrap-room!

Wish me luck as I wish you all luck!

Don't worry. My oldest was born in 1996 and I'm only up to 1997. LOL

Don't worry. My oldest was born in 1996 and I'm only up to 1997. LOL

Ha!!! You want to know where I am??? No....you definitely don't!!!!! But....lots of other people have nice books to their pictures in!!! I am a gift scrapper more than for me scrapper I guess....but that's changing!!!!!

Jen - what's going on??? Haven't heard from you in forever?? How was the trip in October? Throw me a text when you can!

I am defiantly in this year!!! Gotta get back in my groove. DBF sends me to monthly crops so he can have boys night at the house and he keeps the kids. Gotta love him. :lovestruc

My only goal for this month is to get through 2008 California Vacation. yup still that far behind. :lmao: But my long term goal is to get caught up completely. :yay:

I can't say a firm goal, but I'd love to finish this year: cruise 2009, Mexico 2009, the 2010 book.

I finished 11 pages yesterday and finally, finally, finally finished the book for my friend's sister's Goddaughter :yay: I'd been working on it since the summer!

5 more for me today! DS decided he wanted to watch Mickey in Momma's "art room"! Worked out well for my scrappin!! :thumbsup2

I am on board with 5 pages. I have decided to try digital scrapbooking and like the ease of it. I could catch up on all my WDW trips. Would be nice. Work on digital on day and work on traditional the next time! Maybe I'll get more pages done this way!

I got 4 more done tonight. I just need to stay motivated and not get sick! Everyone else around here is coughing and sneezing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter