January 2010 Room Only Codes?

Just an FYI for those traveling Marathan Weekend.

We're going for four nights, January 6-10th - not marathoners, that's just how our schedule worked out.

There was another thread on here with a link to Lisa at Magical Vacations for a group rate at the Poly and at the Beach Club for those dates. If you stalker my previous posts, I think it's in the January Codes and Rates thing.

I booked four nights at the Beach Club at $189.00 per night, with tax it came to $210 per night. I thought that was a great deal, it's about 55% off rack rate.

The travel agent is Lisa at www.**********************.com.

Just noticed the thread and thought I'd share this, it was posted on mousesavers today:

Disney Rewards Visa Winter Discount

Disney Rewards Visa cardholders can take advantage of a 40% discount at most Walt Disney World resort hotels. Valid most nights: 1/1/10-2/11/10. Some resorts will NOT be available for all dates. Use code OIZ.

To calculate the rates, take 40% off regular "Rack" rates. Your stay will be priced on a day-by-day basis, so rates may be higher or not available on weekends.

Waiting for room only code for POP, January 15-18.

Right now we have a AAA discount but we are hoping for AP or FL resident.

(OIZ wasn't available for those dates at a value resort.)

We added the Disney Visa room only 40 % off code for our last 3 nights at Poly :) It was the best was to add to our 4/3 vacation (at WL) ....hooray!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter