January 2002 Adults/Solos

Margie J

<font color=navy>Please <font color=red>DON'T <fon
Calling all DISers ... who is travelling to WDW in January of 2002? List your dates of travel here. :)

January 4-13, 2002 at the Dolphin. Can't wait! :)

January 1-6, POR. Maybe GF for the last night if discounts come out.

My girlfriend and I will be there Jan 7-11th. Well actually Vero Beach (using an offer from the DVC). We plan on going to the parks 3-4 of the five days.

Later
MikeScott8

:) :earsboy: :earsgirl:

Dec 30 thru Jan 10th, OKW resort.

Hey, WDW1972, maybe we'll see you there.

Bill & Peg

just a quick update. We will still be there from Jan 7th to Jan11th, but instead at staying at Vero Beach and driving the two hours to the parks we are renting DVC points for Old Key West. So we can relax more and not spend so much time in the car. Maybe we will run into some other members from these boards.

Mike

Dec 27th to Jan 1st - OKW
Jan 1st to Jan 6th - VWL

I'm glad to see some other DISer's there. I had posted to the December thread and everyone is going in early December and very few after Christmas.

Going for the first time on the 11th to the 18th...... Can't wait !!!!

See you all in 2002:pinkbounc

Love Marie

January 26 - Feb 2 with Dh this time :D :D Oh we are staying at the Poly!

Got transfered today from POR to ASMu 1/1-1/4, then AKL 1/4-1/6

My boyfriend and I will be there Jan 5-12 we were at POR but they moved us to AKL!!!!!!!!!!

We will be there January 11 - 17th at the Disney Institiute Villas. I am thinking about changing the ressie to 2 rooms at ASMO since I seem a bit disenchanted with the things I am hearing about DIV. Have stayed at ASMO many times and love it there. Any ideas? Also looking to share Illuminations Cruise if we (2) can find other adults interested. Can't wait!! Anybody counting down yet?
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

counting down yet! of course I am counting down. I have 42d 1h 24m left till the magic and I are together again.

We would love to do Illiminations cruise, but since we will just be missing you we can't.

Mike

Dad, sister (20) and I (22) will be at WDW Jan 5-12, staying at ASMO. We can't wait! It's my dad's first time and me and my sister's second!

We'll be at AKL, 8-13. For those of you who were moved from Port Orleans, did you get a great deal for AKL?

Compared to what we had been quoted over and over and the deals we did find...they offered us a pretty good deal to upgrade. We will be there for some of the same time as you will be Jan 5-12!!!! I used to go to disney at least once a year or more until 93...so this will be my return visit - and my Boyfriends first trip - he says if he enjoys it we can start going more frequently- when we can afford to again

My boyfriend and I will be in WDW Jan 10-12, at the Dolphin. 42 days and counting!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter