January 19th Wonder from Miami

well gang, only two days onboard left. I fear someone has been stealing stuff out of the fish extenders because we gave out 18 rooms but only got back 11..... but thank you to everyone cuz the gifts were fun and awesome and Crystal loved everything

We could.not find Anita and Christian, we had 2519 as the cabin and apparently.so.did others as the folks.in the room were.confused why they kept getting gifts :)

Thanks to all giving and getting the FE gifts was fun. Had a great time on the cruise and the meetup allowed us and.our kids.to make some new friends.

anitaO said:
Hi there,

I was just gifted for Christmas this disney cruise for Christmas and I can't put into words how excited I am to be going. It's my first one! Then I found out about this fish extender business and I am just so excited to be a part of something like this- that is if it's not to late to sign up to the list.

If it's not, please let me know as soon as possible so I can put forth the information that is needed.

Thanks!

edited to add our information in case we are allowed:

Cabin # 2519
DH: Cristian
DW: Anita
I really hope to be able to participate!

Sorry for any confusion, I want back to make sure 2518 is what was posted hopefully they will sign in And update us, I'm just sorry they missed out!!

We want to thank everyone for their awesome FE gifts!!!
Even though we simply had a bag hung out, we were to have had delivery to the ship of our FE, we had so much receiving gifts and my granddaughter and I had fun delivering ours.
Did not find everyone at 3pm, don't know how that happened, but....
A big thanks to everyone
The Kujawa's

We were just a couple cabins away from you. Loved the note you put out about the FE missing the ship!

Thanks to everyone for the FE gifts. Our oldest son really enjoyed checking for goodies every time we got back to the room.

My friend and I also tried to give gifts to 2519 when the nice gentleman who occupied that room walked up. He said it wasn't for him so we moved on. We did come across 2 hanging fist extenders that were not on our lists so we gifted them with our extras.

We really loved being on the Wonder and my son loves that Oceaneers Club (the clubs on the Dream are a bit overwhelming for him, as he's still young). But, I have to say, I will not be going back on the Wonder as long as it goes out of Miami. We're completely spoiled by Port Canaveral. SO MUCH EASIER. Guess I'll have to save up for Alaska if I want to see the Wonder again :thumbsup2

Thanks again! Happy Cruising in the future to all of you! :beach:

We had a great cruise and want to thank everyone for the terrific FE gifts! The Wonder is a beautiful ship but we too don't care for sailing out of Miami. Port Canaveral is sooooooo much easier for us! The big ships are fun but the Magic and Wonder are our favorites so hopefully they will sail from PC again.

Remember: Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust!!!! pixiedust:

We had very little hassle with the port of Miami, so I can only wonder at the super-smooth operation at Port Canaveral.

Thank you all for the wonderful FE gifts, and making our first Disney Cruise so awesome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter