January 19th Wonder from Miami

Welcome to the cruise! I wasn't sure if you were asking to be added to the FE exchange. Our list has closed BUT several cabins are willing to add additional people to their lists.

I am very excited to meet everyone and have a wonderful cruise!

It's ok about not being part of the FE's, but we're very excited as well and looking forward to meeting everyone at the meet 'n greet.

CkJd and dibond thanks! We will add you to our lists, Sharkmeister, we will add you too.

Our full cabin is 6528 and 6530 but will only have 1 FE with all 4 of us
alisa 40
Gil 39
Madison 10
Andrew 8

As far as what they are into, our dd is big in one direction and cheerleading and our ds is into baseball, video games(Mario) and Karate

Thanks to all that can add us we will definitely reciprocate :yay::yay:

Hi everyone, we will be joining you on this cruise also. A bit of a last minute decision. I've got lots of stuff still to do, so I won't do the FE thing ( also I know it closed a while ago) but would love to meet you all at the gathering on the first day.
Thanks for the info about the dining/dress rotation. I was hoping for the Pirate Party.
Haven't got a room assignment yet, as we are going VGT.
It's just the three of us travelling - me, DS (11) and DD (10).
Looking forward to meeting you all.

That is great - we are getting a lot of families booking late. See you at the meet and greet!

CkJd and dibond thanks! We will add you to our lists, Sharkmeister, we will add you too.

alisa 40
Gil 39
Madison 10
Andrew 8

As far as what they are into, our dd is big in one direction and cheerleading and our ds is into baseball, video games(Mario) and Karate

Great - I added your family to my list!! See you at the meet and greet!

alisa 40
Gil 39
Madison 10
Andrew 8

we will add you as well

there is 2 adult women

thank you

our cabin is 7131

GG954-we will add you to our FE list!

i don't want to miss anyone, making sure I understand that StJohnsCrew and Sharkmeister were not going to be in FE group? someone please correct me if i misunderstood!

looking forward to meeting everyone:)

Beth

Thanks snowwhitebelle and bethann1959 have added you guys to our list as well. I really appreciate you guys adding us! :goodvibes

I just wanted to say that I have added everyone who has added me :) Hope everyone had a fantastic New Years!

Hey everyone! I'm catching up :surfweb: after a few days away and now I'm a bit confused.

Does someone have a 'final' fish extender list? Or do we have a 'final' list with optional additional rooms? I know we have a lot of late bookers because of the FLR rates, and I'd personally be good with adding people, but I've lost track. Maybe one of the FE organizers can PM me to clarify? :confused3 I would appreciate it

Thanks!!!

Hey everyone! I'm catching up :surfweb: after a few days away and now I'm a bit confused.

Does someone have a 'final' fish extender list? Or do we have a 'final' list with optional additional rooms? I know we have a lot of late bookers because of the FLR rates, and I'd personally be good with adding people, but I've lost track. Maybe one of the FE organizers can PM me to clarify? :confused3 I would appreciate it

Thanks!!!

Agree!

Hi everyone!!

The final FE list was posted on Dec 28 at 115pm. Any later additions are at the discretion of the poster

The final FE list was posted on Dec 28 at 115pm. Any later additions are at the discretion of the poster

Ok....

So I think the 'final' list of FE participants
PLUS
anitaO, CKJD, and GG954

I have you on my list.

CinderellaBride or someone else who is more organized than I am, please let me know if I am missing anyone! Thanks!

Ok....

So I think the 'final' list of FE participants
PLUS
anitaO, CKJD, and GG954

I have you on my list.

CinderellaBride or someone else who is more organized than I am, please let me know if I am missing anyone! Thanks!

Thanks, have you on mine, too :thumbsup2

want to clarify---
#'s 15 and 16 on list--all in same cabin 2585?
thanks,
beth

Sorry for the late reply. Super busy here and so looking forward to the cruise! Cabin 2585 and 2583 will be both sharing a single FE as both families will be too busy to make more than one FE!

EDIT: so please treat ours as just one big cabin!

Who has received their docs? We haven't but I think it's because we booked so late. Just curious...:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter