January 19th Wonder from Miami

But better late that never, right?

My partner (rabidmarmot) and I will be on this sailing, booked that last minute FL resident rate!

Looking forward to seeing you all around the ship. Also looking forward to figuring out what the heck the dining rotations will be :confused3 This will be cruise #9 for both of us.

cris0809 said:

My partner (rabidmarmot) and I will be on this sailing, booked that last minute FL resident rate!

Looking forward to seeing you all around the ship. Also looking forward to figuring out what the heck the dining rotations will be :confused3 This will be cruise #9 for both of us.

Welcome.......and I have a question.......are we planning on doing one day of gifts for each cabin or something different each day? I didn't get the email but did PM my email addy?

Snowwhitebelle said:
Welcome.......and I have a question.......are we planning on doing one day of gifts for each cabin or something different each day? I didn't get the email but did PM my email addy?

I sent the email to your address you provided I can reattempt to email you again. The list is also posted on the board if you are looking to get started.
As far as gifts go there are no set rules you can gift a gift per day a gift per person a room gift or just kids gifts. That is up to each person. I typically deliver just once a gift for kids and a room gift for the adults.

Yep! Right smack dab in the middle of the worst part of it! This cruise will do the trick!!!:banana:

13" on the ground and still falling!!!

Welcome to our group!!

Yep! Right smack dab in the middle of the worst part of it! This cruise will do the trick!!!:banana:

13" on the ground and still falling!!!

My family also lives in Indiana. They are bundled up at home and watching the snow. I am happily here in Florida looking at the bright sunny day.

Hey all! We just got our cabin assignment for the FE - 7074!! I can't promise it won't change since it's a GTY, but I'll let everyone know asap if it does. Hubby is super excited for his birthday cruise and our friends Dan and Ashley are looking forward to their first cruise ever!

Hello All,

This is our 1st cruise and we're very excited!! :banana:

My friend told me about this forum and the FE. I also read that joining FE has ended.:( Wondering if we can still join? :worried:

Cabin Number: 6571
DH : Nelson
DW : Jenny
DS : Clarke (9)
DD : Jadyne (7)

Hope to meet you all there! :beach:

Thanks.

CkJd said:
Hello All,

My friend told me about this forum and the FE. I also read that joining FE has ended.:( Wondering if we can still join? :worried:

Thanks.

I personally have no problem with it, as for others they will need to respond individually. Hope u had a merry christas, your on the lists of CinderellaBride2012:)

Hello All,

Thanks.

I also do not have a problem with it! Your are on the FE for us! (girasol312) and we'll be sure to add you to our list!! :thumbsup2

Hi there,

I was just gifted for Christmas this disney cruise for Christmas and I can't put into words how excited I am to be going. It's my first one! Then I found out about this fish extender business and I am just so excited to be a part of something like this- that is if it's not to late to sign up to the list.

If it's not, please let me know as soon as possible so I can put forth the information that is needed.

Thanks!

edited to add our information in case we are allowed:

Cabin # 2519
DH: Cristian
DW: Anita
I really hope to be able to participate!

As we all begin our thoughts for FE gift ideas- does anyone have a particular character they truly enjoy? I like to personalize my items :)

My oldest daughter loves Belle, Ariel and of course Mickey & Minnie. My youngest is too young to know the difference but, I would rather both of them receive the same characters cuz I don't want the older one to be jealous of what the younger one received, know what I mean?? :)

Hi there,

I was just gifted for Christmas this disney cruise for Christmas and I can't put into words how excited I am to be going. It's my first one! Then I found out about this fish extender business and I am just so excited to be a part of something like this- that is if it's not to late to sign up to the list.

If it's not, please let me know as soon as possible so I can put forth the information that is needed.

Thanks!

Cabin # 2519

Welcome to the group - The FE exchange has closed but I would be happy to add you to our list. The other participants can answer individually if they can accommodate the late addition to the group.

Hi there,

Thanks!

Cabin # 2519

What a great gift to recieve!! You are sooo lucky!! Personally, adding you to our FE list is no problem! We will be adding you to our list :thumbsup2 (girasol312)

What a great gift to recieve!! You are sooo lucky!! Personally, adding you to our FE list is no problem! We will be adding you to our list :thumbsup2 (girasol312)

Thank you! I feel extremely lucky- especially to be with someone who "gets" my disney infatuation :)

If we had to choose a specific disney Character that we like the best , its hard to narrow it down to just one. Cristian is a fan of Donald, and I love Alice. So I guess thats who I would have to put for our first choices.

And girasol, I tried sending you a pm but because I am still new to here, it wouldn't let me.

Thank you so much for letting us join the FE. My kids would love it! :woohoo::cool1:

I will look on the list of the FE participants. I need to start looking for gifts because I'm a little behind :hyper:

22 days to go....:)

Regards,

Jenny

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter