January 19th Wonder from Miami

Good Morning, just wanted to follow up with you! The list close dare is in 3 days if your choosing to participate please provide hour cabin information :)

Just want to make sure you got my info, and the info for our friends who are non Disboard folks but want to participate and will be corresponding to the group through us. For the early shoppers they are: DW, DH, and DS (2).

I'm probably asking for trouble here, but I would like to sign us up for the FE exchange. There's going to be 2 cabins but we'll be sharing a FE, as both families are super busy right up till the cruise (we just booked 3 days ago!)

My wife Carol, baby Xavier and I (Will) are booked in room 2583, and 2 adults and 2 kids (ages 5 & 2) in rm 2585 who are first time cruiser (haven't asked if they want their names posted). My wife and I have been on cruises but not on a Disney one, and this would be Xavier's first real vacation (not that he'll remember lol)

Thanks for arranging this!

SDS3 said:
I'm probably asking for trouble here, but I would like to sign us up for the FE exchange. There's going to be 2 cabins but we'll be sharing a FE, as both families are super busy right up till the cruise (we just booked 3 days ago!)

My wife Carol, baby Xavier and I (Will) are booked in room 2583, and 2 adults and 2 kids (ages 5 & 2) in rm 2585 who are first time cruiser (haven't asked if they want their names posted). My wife and I have been on cruises but not on a Disney one, and this would be Xavier's first real vacation (not that he'll remember lol)

Thanks for arranging this!

Good Morning, as I am updating with close of list today. Could u double check on cabin 2585 names(first only) and how old is Xavier please??

Hello everyone!! With just 32 days to go :cool1: I was wondering if there were plans for a meet and greet. I would really like for our 4 year old DD to meet other children around her age so she can have playmates, maybe for the kids club (last cruise we went on, she didn't want to stay in the kids club) etc. as the other children we are travelling with are alot older than her. Just an idea. Thanks!!

Xavier will be 6 months old. As for the other family, still awaiting for permission to give out names. If it's too much hassle, just put us down for the FE

Got the OK from rm 2585. Jensen (dad), Vivian (mom), Alyssa (5) and Avery (2)

Ok Everyone Final list :) if you provided me your email address I sent u a printable special list, ready for your scrapbook!!

1. 1045 Girasol312
DW-Emma
DH- Miguel
DD- Giana(4)
DD- Kaylani(1)

2. 2578 DisLyd1972
DW-Kathy
DH- Chip

3. 2583 SDS3
DW- Carol
DH- Will
DS- Xavier (6m)

4. 2585 (Friends SDS3)
DW- Vivian
DH- Jensen
DD- Alyssa(5)
DS-Avery(2)

5. 6588 (Friends DisLyd2008)
DW- Lisa
DH- Steven
DS-Cole(2)

6. 6592 (Friends DisBond38)
Staci
Cynthia
DD- Grace(6)

7. 6594 DisBond38
DW- Diana
DH- Steve
DD- Emily(7)

8. 6596 (Friends DisBond38)
Frank
David
DS-Thomas(4)

9. 6600/6602 Bethann1959
DW- Beth
DH- Tony
DS-Tim(22)
DD-Kate(23)
DD- Sedona(4). Kates DD

10. 7032 DisLyd2008
DW- Kristina
DH- Mike
DS- Matthew(3)
DS- Nathan(7m)

11. 7098 CruisingMinnie
DW- Cheryl
DH- Mike
DD- Leanne(20)
DS- Tim(24)
DS-Zachary(3). Tims DS

12. 7112 CinderellaBride2012
DW-Shanna
DH- Michael

13.7118 Alwaysbeunggoofy
DW- Christine
DH- Randy
DS- Christopher(13)

14. 7131 SnowWhiteBelle
DM- Tracey
DD- Crystal(30)

15. Pending PrettyPoly
DW- Krystal
DH- Brandon(celebrating 30th bday)
DW- Ashley
DH- Daniel

Please check my spelling :) hope to see everyone soon, glad we can all get started on many great surprises!!

Meet & Greet main Lobby 3pm on all aboard??

I am down for a meet & greet! Anyone else? Cinderellabride2012, check your email. I sent you an email. :)

Hello everyone! For those of you that did not receive the FE participant list via e-mail, I want to let all of you know that the correct spelling of my older daughter's name is Gianna (with 2 n's). Thanks!! Sorry for the confusion!!

As we all begin our thoughts for FE gift ideas- does anyone have a particular character they truly enjoy? I like to personalize my items :)

Hello I am mefar1974. I am in the FE Exchange. It is Me (Mercy), my husband Orlando and daughters Patricia 6 and Katerina 4. We are in room 7016.

Thanks,
Mercy

Hello I am mefar1974. I am in the FE Exchange. It is Me (Mercy), my husband Orlando and daughters Patricia 6 and Katerina 4. We are in room 7016.

Thanks,
Mercy

Just saying hello! Just found out tonight that DH and I will be on this cruise celebrating my 50th birthday! I don't plan ion doing the FE but relish in the planning the trip!!!

As we all begin our thoughts for FE gift ideas- does anyone have a particular character they truly enjoy? I like to personalize my items :)

New to all this, but very excited to be taking part:) Princesses are always a fav of my DGD-but she likes pirates as well:) DD-Phineas & Ferb and Belle. DS-Mickey Mouse, pure and simple. He likes all Disney, even warming up to the CG Mickey. DH and I-anything.

I welcome any tips or advice.

Beth

Whew....I am finally on vacation for Christmas. It has been a crazy month. So glad that it is finally time to relax and continue planning to sail.

We got our cruise docs on Friday so it makes it even more real. Now to continue working on our FE gifts.

Merry Mickey Christmas to everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter