• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

January 19, 2013 - FANTASY 7 Night Western Cruise

I just called and got the Buena Vista Theater showings for our cruise. There are a lot of great movies on the list. If you want the full list (13 movies), let me know and I can PM it to you later. I don't want to spoil it for those that like to be surprised.

On that note - 48 hours until I'm waiting to board my flight to Orlando! :yay:

I'd love to see the full movie list. Also, does anyone have the full weather report to post here for those of us who are not in the FB group?

I just finished making a new fish extender! Getting excited!

ditto! took alittle longer than anticipated- maybe I shouldn't have left it so late... but I think it's cute so that's all that matters. I made one pocket for DH and I and one each fir the kiddos- is that standard?

stacey

I think so. I just did pockets for the kids, but I've seen them for entire families before.

I just called and got the Buena Vista Theater showings for our cruise. There are a lot of great movies on the list. If you want the full list (13 movies), let me know and I can PM it to you later. I don't want to spoil it for those that like to be surprised.

On that note - 48 hours until I'm waiting to board my flight to Orlando! :yay:

I'll take it also if you get a chance!

TinkyBell14, We would also like the list. We are in FE, just a few doors down from you and also have a 10 yr old girl and an 8 yr old boy.

cltfamily said:
TinkyBell14, We would also like the list. We are in FE, just a few doors down from you and also have a 10 yr old girl and an 8 yr old boy.

We'd like the list as well. You can Pm me here it email me

I've brought a curling iron and hair straightener, no problem. Not sure if the mini garment steamer would be allowed, I know regular irons are definitely not.

Okay, almost all of you messaged me asking for the movies...so if you want to be surprised, don't look below...

Cars 2 in 3D
The Help
The Muppets
War Horse
Chimpanzee
Brave in 2D and 3D
The Avengers
People Like Us
The Odd Life of Timothy Green
Frankenweenie
Wreck-it-Ralph
Lincoln
Monsters Inc in 3D

Sharon

I'm not sure how much freedom you plan to let your kids have onboard, but mine are not very big fans of the kids clubs so they are pressing for some free time. I know I would feel a lot more comfortable if they were in a group. Our last cruise I never let them out of my sight except when they were in the club, but they are good responsible kids so I'm thinking of giving them an hour here and there to be where they want (together!) without us. Are you guys on first or second seating (we are on 2nd)? It would be great for the kids to meet up! Can't wait to be sailing away :)

OK we have a total of 23 confirmed - I will post the list tonight based on dis names - the only list I have with me right now is real names.

We have to pa for 25. I do not mind picking up one ($20) - does anyone else want to pitch in?

We have 25 with Cruzlover but I cannot confirm as I do not have last name!

If you know Cruzlover please get me the last name!!!!

Amanda

My husband successfully got all but two small bags in the car and we have room to seat 5! YIPPIE! The other bags are enroute to the inlaws to sneak into their car! Not bad!

We are READY!

Okay here it is

Day: DAY 2 (day at sea)
Time: 3PM

Here is the list:

Nurse2011 2
Tinkybell 2
Princelljewell 2
Sheets 2 (not sure of dis name)
Absybabsy 2
Stacecakes 2
Horric29 2
Peabean30 3
Cbecket 7
Mithcell 2 (not sure of dis name)

If you have any trouble - call me cabin 5028. If you want an email confirmation - send me a PM with your email and I will send you the confirmation from DCL. :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter