January 17, 2015 Fantasy Cruise Meet

DH and I just booked today!!!! We will be sailing for our first time on the Fantasy (We have done Magic and Wonder on East Coast and West Coast). As we are celebrating our 13th wedding anniversary, we are leaving the kids HOME with their grandparents!!!!!:cool1:

Just got off the Wonder for a Halloween cruise and decided to snoop around for this group today! We were booked last spring, and cannot wait! It will be our second cruise on the Fantasy and our 9th Disney cruise. We are looking forward to this one for sure! :thumbsup2

Family of 4, two boys, 9 & 12, we love participating in the FEs!

Cheers!
:goodvibes

Just found this page!There will be 10 of us going my husband and I and 2 kids and spouses and 4 grandkids can't wait! We will be coming from Texas.

Hello Fellow Cruisers!

I am a newbie to all of this. My husband and I are taking my 11 and 9 year old boys on this cruise. I am so excited. It is a Santa gift so have to keep the excitement to my self.

Any advice is really appreciated as it is a bit overwhelming.

Thanks
:yay::yay:
Have a Magical Day

We just booked this past Sunday as a sort of last minute thing. This will be our 5th time on DCL and is our Christmas present. I have two teenaged girls. They love cruising as we all do. Hope to meet some folks on board

Please add us to the FE list

magwa74-6610 / Mid / Early / Main / Margaret & Mike / Matthew (8) John (6) Sophia (4) / None / None / 1st Disney Cruise - Yes / none / WallE, Elsa , Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Jake and the Neverland Pirates, Cars characters, Octonauts

magwa74-6610 / Mid / Early / Main / Margaret & Mike / Matthew (8) John (6) Sophia (4) / None / None / 1st Disney Cruise - Yes / none / WallE, Elsa , Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Jake and the Neverland Pirates, Cars characters, Octonauts

I'm sorry to let you know but the FE list for the exchange has been closed for the past week. I can possibly start a 5 group if there's more adds to the cruise but other than that I don't know what else we can do about it!

i just found out about fish extenders today. My family and I are doing Fantasy Jan 17 2015 and would love to join the fish extender. Can any one help us PLEASE.

Posts have been removed from a number of Cruise Meets threads including this one.

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions).

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS as they have since FE began (also here on the DIS).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

cruisinvt - 10038 / ? / Early / Main / Chris & Louise / DD-Emma (9) , DS - Adrien (~5) / None / ALLERGIES - NONE/ 2nd Disney Cruise both on Fantasy/ no / Mickey Mouse, Jake, all Pixar

Just discovered the forums. Looking to meet up with folks and if you have kids our ages please reach out. Kids are more willing to go to the lab with others they have been introduced to!

Are you still planning on participating in the exchange?

cruisinvt - 10538 / ? / Early / Main / Chris & Louise / DD-Emma (9) , DS - Adrien (~5) / None / ALLERGIES - NONE/ 2nd Disney Cruise both on Fantasy/ no / Mickey Mouse, Jake, all Pixar

Just discovered the forums. Looking to meet up with folks and if you have kids our ages please reach out. Kids are more willing to go to the lab with others they have been introduced to!

Are you wanting to participate in our FE Exchange?

Going on our 3rd Disney cruise, myself, hubby and our 3 girls 15,15, and 12! We are soooooo excited! Is it too late to do FE exchange?

My family and I areDisney cruise newbies. I would like to sign up for the fish extender exchange :cheer2:but don't know how. We sail on January 17,2015 with 3 other families that will probably want to do the same. Can anyone tell me how to go about that. Thanks!!!

Are you still planning on participating in the exchange?

Is it too late to join a FE?? Just learned about this!!

Hi all,

I'm traveling with my family of Parents and Big kids (me 30 and sister 27)

Still thought it may be fun to participate in the Disney Fish Extender activities.

Little confused on exactly how it works. So if there are approx 20 families in one section of the boat listed and 18 families at the back do we need to pack little gifts for approx 152 people? (just estimating the number of rooms x 4 people as that's average occupancy)

or have i got it wrong? as that seems like a LOT of items to bring.

Here's the info for my sister and my cabin

Berry Party - GTY - 07A Category/ Late Dinner/Jennifer and Erin / Gifting -Either :) / ALLERGIES -None / 1st Disney Cruise / Favorite Characters Tinkerbell and Nemo

I have just read this thread and am new to Disboards. Trying to find out info on joining the FE exchange for the Jan. 17th cruise as we just booked this as a last minute getaway. The posts above state that the FE exchange for this cruise has been closed since sometime in November but I also saw a post about someone maybe starting another small one? Is this still an option? This is our 4th a Disney cruise and we never participated in the exchange before but would love to give it a try.

I'm hoping that someone from the Disney Fantasy Cruise that sailed January 17th can help me!

I was on the Fantasy from Jan 10-17th. I was in stateroom 8566. In the bottom drawer I left my pajamas and my neon green jewelry bag. I AM DEVASTATED! In the jewelry bag it had all my jewelry that I had packed for the cruise. Most of it is costume jewelry and not worth much. But, there are some sentimental pieces of jewelry that I would really like to have back.

I've contacted the Lost and Found at the port. They said nothing has been turned in. They were going to be in contact with the ship. I refuse to believe that these items are gone!

I'm reaching out to this group - BEGGING/Pleading! Maybe even one of y'all were in this stateroom - 8566! Did you find my jewelry bag?

Message me! Reply! Please spread the word and please help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter