• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

January 17, 2015 Fantasy Cruise Meet

nursesami

Earning My Ears
I've looked all over the Disboard for the cruise meet for this cruise so I'm going to start it hoping this is the first one! If not maybe someone can direct me to the right meet group for this cruise!

Hi there!

My family and I are going on this cruise (1/17/2015) - can't wait to connect! Also, I joined your Facebook group and will have my other family members do the same!

Are you doing the Fish Extenders? I think Irene40 started a page for that so maybe we can do that there?

-Rachel

I just booked us on this cruise today. So excited! We would like to do the fish extenders this time too. I saw the other thread but wasn't sure if this was going to be the official place for that or if I should sign up here.

I just booked us on this cruise today. So excited! We'd like to try the fish extenders this trip too. I saw the other thread but wasn't sure if that was going to be the official place to sign up or not.

HI!! We just got off the Jan 4th Fantasy cruise and re booked for the Jan 17th 2015 with our best friends. We have 2 little girls 2 and 6 and just found out we have one on the way that will be 4 months at cruise time (didn't know this when I booked!!) and friends have 3 little girls that are 1, 4 and 6. I am so excited to take another Dis cruise. We had the absolute best time on the one we just did. That was our first Dis cruise and I have a feeling was the first of many to come. Looking forward to another FE, as we had a great time with the one we just did.

Annie

We just booked this cruise on board! Sitting at MCO waiting to go home to snow. :(
If you have any Fantasy questions, it is still fresh in my mind. I'll post some photos when I get to a faster internet connection.

We just booked this cruise on board! Sitting at MCO waiting to go home to snow. :( If you have any Fantasy questions, it is still fresh in my mind. I'll post some photos when I get to a faster internet connection.

Was it warm enough to swim? We were originally going to do a 5 day in April on the Wonder. But, we have sailed on that ship before and I really wanted to try a different, newer ship. And, I was able to do the 7 day in January for almost the same cost as the 5 day in April. But, my biggest concern is temperature. We sailed in February in 2010 (4 day cruise) and it was too chilly to swim on Castaway Cay, which was a bummer.

We just got off the fantasy western Caribbean cruise yesterday. I rebooked this cruise on board and can't wait. It is going to be a long year. We were at castaway cay on fri jan 24 and had PERFECT weather. The water was cold at first but we quickly adjusted. It was warm and wonderful. The day before we got there it was very chilly sailing and I was nervous that it would be to cold to swim so I was pleasantly surprised when we got there and it was warm. I had the same questions about weather and it is really hit or miss. It was suppose to be cold the day after we were there. Overall our week at sea award warm and sunny and I got a great tan. I loved it.

We just got off the fantasy western Caribbean cruise yesterday. I rebooked this cruise on board and can't wait. It is going to be a long year. We were at castaway cay on fri jan 24 and had PERFECT weather. The water was cold at first but we quickly adjusted. It was warm and wonderful. The day before we got there it was very chilly sailing and I was nervous that it would be to cold to swim so I was pleasantly surprised when we got there and it was warm. I had the same questions about weather and it is really hit or miss. It was suppose to be cold the day after we were there. Overall our week at sea award warm and sunny and I got a great tan. I loved it.

Good to know that there's a chance for good swimming weather on Castaway Cay. And, I guess if not, we'll at least most likely have warm enough weather on the ship while sailing. :thumbsup2

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list pixiedust:
Have a great cruise!

We have just booked our room on this cruise! We are already counting down the days till we are able to enjoy our 3rd Disney cruise!! We have two children who will be. 3 and 5 (girl and boy) next Jan. We have been involved in fish extenders before and are certainly interested in joining one for this cruise if there is one :)

On this cruise as well.....setting sail on what will be my 50th Birthday!!!!! Very very excited!:cool1:

Hello everyone, we went on our first disney cruise on jan 4 2014. We loved it our 6 year old loved it so much .I booked our 2nd cruise the second night in. We was lucky enough to sit with a family that was very informative on tips and information that can be found on disboards about fish extenders and saving money on booking excursions. Nice to meet everyone, looking forward to meeting everyone on our cruise. Let the countdown begin !!!!

My family will be on this sailing too! This is our 3rd DC (2nd on the Fantasy). My kids will be 12 (girl) and 10 (almost 11, boy). I've never done the FE before. Is that something that would be organized here or in the Facebook page?

Hi! I just booked this cruise this weekend. It will be my husband and I cruising. (We don't have any kids.) This is our second cruise on the Fantasy. Our first trip was on this same week in January 2013. We are really looking forward to this trip.

We just got off the fantasy western Caribbean cruise yesterday. I rebooked this cruise on board and can't wait. It is going to be a long year. We were at castaway cay on fri jan 24 and had PERFECT weather.

Hey, we were on that cruise too and re-booked onboard for this one. Totally agree about the weather on our CC day on January 24. It was a lovely day to be at the beach. Wish I was still there. I am SO not a winter person!

By the way, hello, everyone! :wave2: This cruise will be our 3rd DCL cruise and our 2nd time on the fabulous Fantasy! Looking forward to meeting you all.

Hi there! We booked this cruise while on the January 18 Fantasy! So excited to go again- there are 3 of us sailing. My husband, Tom, my 9 year old, Jackson and myself, Christine. Looking forward to FE's too! This will be our 5th cruise unless we sneak a short one in before. :) thanks so much for starting this group!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter