January 15, 2014 Disney Wonder (Miami) 4 Day Bahamas Cruise Meet

In our 8 cruises we have never been more than 20-25 minutes clearing the terminal. You should give yourself about 3-4 hours from disembarcation to flight as a minimum to allow for minimum security, traffic, and Murphy.

Joining the group - just booked for our family of 5, me, DH, DD11, DS5, DGM. Our second cruise - sailed the Dream in Feb 2013.

Hi. My sister and I are talking our two familys on this first Disney cruise. There will be nine of all together. We are flying into FLL the day before, so looking for suggestions on hotels near the port and transportation to the port that day. Any ideas also on other items really appreciated. Thanks.

Just booked yesterday! Doing B2B on this cruise, Jan 15, and Jan 10. So excited! I'm 20, excited for college club. Was fun on the Magic last year. Siblings coming that are 11,8, and 5 along with parents of course. So excited!! This will be our 3rd and 4th Disney cruise.

Just booked yesterday! Doing B2B on this cruise, Jan 15, and Jan 10. So excited! I'm 20, excited for college club. Was fun on the Magic last year. Siblings coming that are 11,8, and 5 along with parents of course. So excited!! This will be our 3rd and 4th Disney cruise.

We to are doing a B2B; our dates are the 15th and the 19th. These will be our 9th and 10th Disney cruises and we are ready to go tomorrow...:woohoo:

Hello Fellow Cruisers!

My name is Laura and I'll be cruising with my husband, Danny and our (soon-to-be) 5year old, Evan. This will be our 3rd Disney cruise, 2nd on the Wonder. I noticed that there is a FB group link--THANK YOU to whomever set this up! DISboards are great, but the Facebook group has much more of a feeling of togetherness, plus there's the instant gratification on replies to posts, pictures, etc. I just sent a request, so please accept me! :)

If anyone has started an "official" Fish Extender list, I would love to participate. I don't have a room assignment yet, but here are our other details:

Danny - Adult
Laura - Adult
Evan - 5yr old boy.

Really looking forward to meeting and cruising with you all!

Pirate Princess Xana and I will be going on our first ever Disney cruise Jan 15-19. Santa is bringing it to her for Christmas....(we had a little email chat about it so I could take time off work). I'm so excited to go on this adventure.
I've heard about the "fish extenders" and would love to participate.
Ashley - adult
Xana - 6yr girl

I also tried to join the facebook group, so please add me. I'm new to this whole experience! Thanks everyone.

We to are doing a B2B; our dates are the 15th and the 19th. These will be our 9th and 10th Disney cruises and we are ready to go tomorrow...:woohoo:

Since Disney cancelled the cruise on the 19th we have rebooked to the 10th in order to keep a B2B. So we actually get to start our cruise 5 days earlier..how can that be a bad thing? :cheer2:

J & J

We booked in January for this cruise - our very first cruise ever! DH and I are celebrating our 20th anniversary just before the cruise on NYE so this is a fun celebration for us and our nine year old son. Our son will be surprised the day we leave! Can't wait!

Just booked our Jan 15th cruise for my family today (10/13) and would love to see if there is an FE going on. I know it may be a little late. I also requested to join the FB group. Thanks! Amy

Booked my first ever cruise this week. Will be joining my sister, who's attending a friend's wedding on board. I'm so excited!!

I'll be participating in the wedding party's FE and would love to join this group's as well!

Would love to meet some other people also. We are traveling with my 4 year old daughter and my mother ( her first Disney Cruise).

My family and I will be crusin' on the Jan 15th cruise...so freakin excited!! OUr fourth cruise, my daughter 4 and son 1 it is their 2nd cruise :)

Who do we ask about the Fish extender...I just found out about this!!:hyper:

We have just joined the Facebook page for the wonder. I am not sure if there has been a fish extender set up we are trying to find it ourselves.

Just booked the Jan. 15th cruise yesterday! Was anyone able to find a FE group? I would be interested.. Ps - I am new to this site so I hope I am using this correctly.. Normally a friend signs me up for the FE groups

There is an FE list on the Facebook page. Have you signed up for the Facebook group, 2disgirls?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter