• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

January 15, 2014 Disney Wonder (Miami) 4 Day Bahamas Cruise Meet

tinkerbell4583

Earning My Ears
We are super excited to have just booked our first Disney cruise. It will be myself, my 2 children DS 14 DD 4, my 2 step children DD 7 DS 5, their mother and her child DD 2 1/2.

We look forward to meeting our fellow cruise mates!

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :cool1:

Have a great cruise!

I thought I could stay away from anything disney for a year and a half, but, HOW WRONG I WAS. :rotfl2: So IBooked back to back cruises thus one on the wonder first, then shoot up to port canaveral to take a ride on the dream. Best of both worlds I feel. I am so excited cause after these cruises I will have been able to take my boys on all 4 ships. As of right now the magic is my fav. My cast of Characters include Myself Tami and my two sons Anthony 7 and Vincent 6. I cant wait to meet you all, and I will have to get a jump start on my fish extenders.:wave2:

Hi everyone ! Booked this a few weeks ao . It will be me
And my guide dog and my friend denise and her guide dog . It will be my 6 th dcl cruise and denises very first cruise ever !!!!
Counting down the months ! Am game fpr the fe and cant wait to
Meet everyone ! :cool1:

Just booked
Glad to see people chatting already
I will be traveling with dd and son-7
Keep me posted on fe
Thanks

Yay! So excited to see fellow cruisers!!! We are counting down until Jan 2014! We are also wanting to do the FE :)

Every time I make a payment for these crusies, I get more and more excited! Ony 9.5 more months to go.:cool1:

Can you add me to the fe list please
Sherri mom
Guillermo dad
Cristian son 9- diabetic please no candy
Cabin 2009
Thanks

I will try to set up the fish extender list, please bear with me seeing as this will be my first time.
My family is
Tami- mom
Anthony-7
Vincent-6
no food allergies.

Wahoo there is already a thread for this cruise! I had planned to go to WDW to celebrate my son Hayden's birthday, but we went on the Dream earlier this month and he's been begging me to skip WDW to go on the DCL. I am so excited. For right now it will just be me (Melissa) and him (Hayden 7 turning 8)

Unfortunatley I had to cancel my cruise, so I will not be able to do the fish extender, but have a great cruise

This will be our first cruise.

Me (Tabitha)
Hubs (Jason)
and my son Gavin who will be 5 when we cruise.

Definitely want to be on the FE list!

Started a facebook group you can search

Disney wonder january 15 2014
I will try to post a link here it is difficult for me to get on DISBoards as they are not completely Accessible with my screen reader ( im blind)
As for heading up the fish extender list I would be happy to do so I have done it on several different cruises please email me directly at

Dodgerforward
At g mail dot com

Wrote it that way just in case we are not allowed to put an email address on here
Looking forward to sailing with everyone:cool1:

Just cruised on the Dream with my hubby..felt guilty leaving the kids home (not really) so we will be taking our boys 14, 12 and our daughter who will be turning 3 on January 14th on this cruise on the Wonder...we are so excited!! :yay:

We are also traveling Jan 15 on the Wonder! Myself, hubs, and DD who will be 5 at the time of cruise. Can't wait :cool1:

Who know Disney had its own thread...been waiting on CC for people..haha!

We are traveling on the Wonder just my DH and I.

This is our first Disney Cruise but we have been on Carnival. Figured we'd give Disney a try since it only cost me $.56 with all my Disney points!!

Anyone have plans for the ports yet?

Also, for those of you that have traveled w/ Disney before, how quickly is the disembarkation? Im starting to look at flights home. I know with Carnival we have gotten out of the boat and to the airport w/ in an hour!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter