January 15, 2012 - WONDERful Mexican Mickeys

Safe travels, everyone!

I don't fly out until Saturday and I change in CLT so hopefully the weather won't be a problem.

I was trying to work out my transfers and ended up booking SuperShuttle from my hotel (Sheraton Gateway LAX) to the port (uh, we select Los Angeles Harbor - LAH, right?). That was only $19. However, for post cruise, they wanted $48 for the port to Sheraton Park at Anaheim so I booked DCL's transfer to Grand Californian figuring a cab ride to my hotel will be less than $18. Any other SuperShuttle users for the port? Did I select the right destination?

the ship leaves from san pedro..not sure if that is the same thing..

the ship leaves from san pedro..not sure if that is the same thing..
The LA port is San Pedro which is really near Long Beach still known as LA portions though. PS winter showed up in Ohio with a vengeance. Glad to be blowing this popscicle stand. Tim
:goodvibes
see everyone really soon at the 3pm meet and greet:rotfl:

Chicago has lots of snow..:scared1:

But, as Clayton the ex Wonder cruise director said.. I am on Vacation..:thumbsup2

Didnt go into work today, too much snow for meals on wheels drivers and adult daycare..

so i packed this morning, now DISsing..waiting for cab to airport.
hope my flight is relatively on time..or not cancelled..

See ya in LA.

Chicago has lots of snow..:scared1:

But, as Clayton the ex Wonder cruise director said.. I am on Vacation..:thumbsup2

Didnt go into work today, too much snow for meals on wheels drivers and adult daycare..

so i packed this morning, now DISsing..waiting for cab to airport.
hope my flight is relatively on time..or not cancelled..

See ya in LA.

I woke up this morning...after a long night with DS1 (who is NOT coming :banana:) and it was 15 degrees when I went out to get in my car to go to work. I've been in my office for 20 minutes now and my feet still feel frozen. I'm going home in 5 hours to pack and head to the in-laws to drop the kiddo off, then we'll be in LA tomorrow afternoon.

As the wise sage Spongebob Squarepants once said: "I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready..."

EDIT: I love my son, but he has done his darndest to make sure I haven't gotten any sleep since Christmas - good luck to my in-laws (and also thanks to them for watching him)

As the wise sage Spongebob Squarepants once said: "I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready..."

)

..who lives in a pineapple under the sea?

now i am gonna have that song in my head for hours..(sigh)

No flight delays in Dayton. All I have to day is ahhhhhh. See everyone onboard soon. Wow I mean tommorrow. Yea. Tim and Donna

Had a great day at disneyland yesterday!!! Now today is return rental car and shuttle to the crowne. Hope there is something good to order in for dinner!!! See some of you maybe at the hotel!!!

We're really on our way now! We drove to grandma's last night and got in at 1 am, dropped the dog off with a friend this morning, left DS1 with grandma and we're currently in th shuttle on the way to the Las Vegas airport. We'll be at the CP in just a few hours for a much needed nap, then tomorrow morning off to th Wonder!

I'm on my waaaaaay! (and currently sitting in the US Club in CLT waiting for the flight to LAX).

I hope I remembered everything when I packed.

Ok where is my ship. I am ready to go. Just hanging at the Crowne. Needing a nap with 2 girls who don't want one. Lol. Aaarrggghhh

less than 24 hours to sail time and so excited...this is our first disney cruise...can't waaaaaaaaait...yee haw! now to finish packing...too bad i didn't find this blog til now...but sure will be handy for future disney cruises! see you all on the wonder tomorrow!

Just watched the Wonder sail past the Hyatt Huntington Beach...4-hrs till the shuttle picks us up! The weather is GREAT, calling for rain later today. Can't wait to get the cruise started!

Its going to be a little cool at sailaway but alot warmer than Ohio and Chitown. We are breaking out the Disney Dteam windbreakers see everyone at the meet and greet and sail away. We are staying at the Hotel Current the rooms are works of art very cool. Tim

We're at the Crowne Plaza. I just peeked out the window and I can see the bow of the ship. Looks a little cloudy but it's a heck I a lot warmer than it is back home in Utah.

Hey everyone I am checked in!!! Went from inside tooceanview #2008. Check with me for changes in peoples stateroom # for fe

Just checked in and waiting to board! Teared up a little when they got us to say Disney instead of cheese to get our picture taken! See you at 3!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter