January 14th 2006 Magic Western.............

pyramid2000 said:
Ok, we officially have to give our cruise a nickname! :rotfl:
How about the "Magic of Procrastination :upsidedow "!!
Is anyone packed?? :rotfl2:

Love it!!!! :rotfl2:

I think that sounds like a wonderful name! Tomorrow (morning) is packing day for us. I can't believe how much we have left to do!

I'm happy our gift bags are done for all of our guests. I'd post a pic but some of them read the posts so I don't want to spoil their surprise!

Do you think the garment bag my wedding dress is in counts as my one carry-on? I thought you were allowed more than one carry-on? Right?

We head out tonight. Because we could get much better airfare from an airport 2 hours from home, we're driving there tonight and staying at a hotel across the street that offers a stay and park option for the van. It's a pretty nice deal. Stay for 1 night and leave your vehicle there for the entire time you're gone at no additional charge. Plus it's in a fenced in secure area. We fly to Orlando at 7am tomorrow morning. Let the vacation begin! ::MinnieMo

bookworm74 said:
I think that sounds like a wonderful name! Tomorrow (morning) is packing day for us. I can't believe how much we have left to do!

I'm happy our gift bags are done for all of our guests. I'd post a pic but some of them read the posts so I don't want to spoil their surprise!

Do you think the garment bag my wedding dress is in counts as my one carry-on? I thought you were allowed more than one carry-on? Right?

Bookworm, don't worry about how much luggsge you have (including carry-ons). Some people actually carry on ALL of their luggage! You must be getting so excited!! I hope we get to meet you Saturday!!

Goodbye to everyone leaving today!! :wave2: Have a safe trip!!

OMG, I have so much to do!! I love the pressure!! We leave tomarrow after the kids are done school!! WoooooooooooHooooooooooo!!!! :tongue:

We're finishing packing tonight - just the last minute items.
Then, off to the airport right after DD finishes school tomorrow

I made two door signs last night - surprised myself in actually having time to do them! It is amazing what you can get done when you sacrifice sleep!

See you Saturday! :cool1:

wow! Lot's of people taking off after school tomorrow!!
I finished packing for my son! Now, it's my turn....

I got my DD's birth certificate!! :cool1: So now we at least get on the ship. Whether we will have clothing to change into will be a different story! :rotfl2:

DH loves to give away our luggage to his friends when they go home. He is from Egypt and there is always someone returning. I did buy some purple luggage last time so that they wouldn't take that! :upsidedow But now I must locate more. The problem is that they take more luggage home with them then when they come back!

I did buy a couple pairs of shoes today and have to get the oil changed in the car in a few minutes. I guess I'll pack after that!

Add me to the list who hasn't started packing yet!!! :scared1:

And I won't have time tomorrow either. But the kids are going to school on Friday, so we will get everything packed that morning and head out as soon as they get home. My friends going with us aren't leaving until Sat. morning :scared1: ... they are flying from Atlanta. But the weather should be good so they should be fine.

We had a big scare on Monday though, my 7 year old woke up sick. He never gets sick. I thought for sure it was just a virus, but decided to take him in anyway just to be safe. It turns out he had strep. I then took my little one in that afternoon - he was perfectly fine - but I wanted to be safe. He was positive too! I went and got tested yesterday, but I'm good. I guess I'm happy that it was strep and not a virus as we can take antibiotics and knock it out quickly! Whew! I'm glad it was Monday and not Friday that he decided to get sick! :duck:

We leave in TWO Days!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :banana: :dancer: :dancer: :banana: :banana:

My Fiancee' started to come down with something yesterday and he never gets sick either... He started taking vitamins and airbourne and it seems to have worked. He is already feeling better.... I had a sinus deal and the toe thing but with a litle antibiotics and Aleve I am clear of the Sinus's and on the mend with the toe... I was soooo worried we would get all sick and just have to stay in the stayeroom.... Yuck that would stink!!!!

Still Not Packed so i love the name for the cruise. I start on the house tomorrow and then I will work on packing on Friday...

3 or days..... :cool1: :banana: :flower: :earsgirl: :flower3: :dog: :dog2: :earsboy:

If anyone is left after I leave today can you keep the countdown going?? :goodvibes

24 hours till we leave :cool1: :cool1: I am mostly packed the last load is in the dryer..Looks like we will have good weather at least according to the weather web site... :cool2: :cool2: Needless to say we are all excited.. ::yes::

Chrisva said:
24 hours till we leave :cool1: :cool1: I am mostly packed the last load is in the dryer..Looks like we will have good weather at least according to the weather web site... :cool2: :cool2: Needless to say we are all excited.. ::yes::

But it looks to be a bit chilly in Port Canaveral on Saturday ... and windy. We will not likely be able to swim that day ... What in the world will I do with the kids??????? No pool, no kids club... ARGH!

one more day of work and we are flying out of boston at 8am
saturday.this has been the longest week eva.safe traveling to everyone and see u soon :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Well, it's after midnight central time so officially it's down to...

:cool1: :banana: :banana: :banana: 1 :banana: :banana: :banana: :cool1:

Everyone have a safe trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter