January 14th 2006 Magic Western.............

I'm Laura, traveling with my DH and 2 DS's (7 and 5) and a family of non-DISers with 2 DS's (twins - 4).

This is our 2nd Magic Western (our friends 1st). We're in Cat 11, Deck 6. No upgrade for either of us this trip :-(

When we booked this trip so long ago, I never thought it would get here. Now that it is almost here, I'm starting to panic as I have done NOTHING to get ready for it and I have been so busy and will be for the next week and a half. I've booked my online ressies, but haven't even thought about excursions, what to pack, formal night, when to leave, where to stay ... YIKES! :earseek: I'm starting to panic!

Breathe in, breathe out ...its a vacation, it'll be fun even if we're all nekked! :blush: Right? :rolleyes1

goofymama said:
Breathe in, breathe out ...its a vacation, it'll be fun even if we're all nekked! :blush: Right? :rolleyes1

I'm right in the same "boat" as you! :goodvibes All that I know when we are leaving, not much of a clue as where we are staying!! :rotfl: or wearing!

Our group consists of myself (Mary), DH (David), a great friend (Peter), DD age 10 (Elizabeth) and DS age 6 (Jonathan). We're in 2 category 10's on deck 1. We've just been moved up to main seating for dining.

This is our 2nd Disney 7 day cruise (1st cruise for Jonathan.) The other was an eastern caribbean cruise 5 years ago. On Grand Cayman all but Peter is doing the Atlantis tour. Peter is doing the Nautilus tour. At Costa Maya, we're doing the Mayan Museum/Spanish Fort tour and Peter is doing the Kohunlich ruins.

Sounds great to meet on deck and wearing yellow or blue around the wrist works for me. I've got a ton of yarn in my craft room. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone. ::MinnieMo

CPM said:
I looked at my brunch reservations, they are for 11:00 on Thursday. Before we go, let me know if you'll be online. Then again, I know what stateroom you're in! LOL
It's for 4, so worst case if you don't get a reservation, maybe we can go together.

Cheryl, I spoke with my family and none of them are interested in going to Palo (I am the ONLY one interested) :( ....I guess I won't be making a reservation afterall.

OK my party consists of Myself (Jennifer, 28) and My Fiancee' (Chris, 30). This will be our second DCL cruise. It is our first Cruise on the Magic. We did the 3 day on the Wonder in April 2005. We are Cat. 5, deck 7. I am so excited to have a verandah.

We booked this cruise through DVC it seems ages ago, but it is finally here. For excursions we have decided on the trolley tour in Key West and the Parasailing on Castaway Cay. I have always wanted to try that.

The meet sounds great. I will have to work on yarn part... My sea sick bands are blue will those work... LOL

Joyful! said:
Cheryl, I spoke with my family and none of them are interested in going to Palo (I am the ONLY one interested) :( ....I guess I won't be making a reservation afterall.

Not a problem. Let me know if you change your mind.

I'm Cheryl, cruising with my husband Kevin and son Kevin (9). Deck 6. David & Ivan ruin tour is booked for Costa Maya. Jeep for Grand Cayman and maybe eletric gold car for Key West.
We're also cruiseing with a bunch of other friends. Katherine who has posted a few times is one of them!

Joyful! said:

Joy, I am going with a group of people, but I don't know if and when any of them want to do Palo. I so want to go, but not by myself :rotfl: . Let me know if you had a time in mind and maybe we can go together?!?!

pyramid2000 said:
Joy, I am going with a group of people, but I don't know if and when any of them want to do Palo. I so want to go, but not by myself :rotfl: . Let me know if you had a time in mind and maybe we can go together?!?!

ABSOLUTELY!!! :sunny: :goodvibes I wanted to go for brunch...when did you have in mind?

Yeah tomorrow we move to where we can do the single digit dance, but sadly I can't dance with you guys... Can you believe I had the misfortune of breaking the second toe on my left foot last night... Dr. Says I will be good for the cruise but I guess I can kiss any heels on the dress up nights goodbye. :earseek: It stinks but it could be worse I could have done it the night before and not have had a week and a half to recover..

Send some pixie dust this way for a quick recovery... I wanna be able to enjoy it all... :wizard:

My family consists of me (Tracy), DH (Paul), and DDs 6 (Alison) and 4(Lindsay). We are in room 6562. Come by and see our door signs! (Boy, that really adds pressure to get them all done in time!!) I'll look for some yellow or blue ribbon/yarn, too.

This is our first Disney Cruise and we are so excited! I have our packing list ready, and we will start gathering tomorrow night. I need to check the airlines weight restrictions for checked bags! We could be in trouble! Oh, we are definitely dressing up for formal night (but no tux for DH). My girls plan on wearing their princess dresses the other nights, so we will be easy to identify!

Eeyore77, sorry to hear about your toe. DH did something similar two weeks before a WDW trip last year. Here's some pixie dust to aid your recovery!! :wizard: :wizard:

2munchkins said:
Eeyore77, sorry to hear about your toe. DH did something similar two weeks before a WDW trip last year. Here's some pixie dust to aid your recovery!! :wizard: :wizard:

Did he heal up enough to get around OK? I am already getting around better but I am sooooo worried it will change my trip.

Wow down to single digets... :cool1: :cool1: :banana: eeyore try taping your toes together... This happened to me a week before a reunion.. I managed to wear a low heel with the taped toes... hope this helps...

Joyful! said:
ABSOLUTELY!!! :sunny: :goodvibes I wanted to go for brunch...when did you have in mind?

Brunch would be good! Will you be at the terminal early (before boarding starts)? Maybe we can meet up there so we can try and book it! Right now, I have no idea which would be the best day. They are on sea days correct?

Eeyore77 said:
Can you believe I had the misfortune of breaking the second toe on my left foot last night...

Faith, trust, and a little pixie dust... :wizard:

Ok , a lot of pixie dust! :wizard: :wizard:

Now don't going doing the samething before your future wedding!! :teeth:

Eeyore77 - DH was really worried about how his injured foot would affect the trip, with all the walking we do, but he was fine. He got a little sore towards the end of each day, but my DDs and I graciously let him have a seat while we went on a ride or two.

Make sure you wear comfy shoes. DH loosened up the laces on his sneakers and wors cushioned socks.

Just think, if it bothers you while on the cruise, you can have a seat and let your fiancee get you a drink! What a life! Sit back and enjoy! :rotfl2:

pyramid2000 said:
Now don't going doing the samething before your future wedding!! :teeth:

Yeah that would be awful....

I saw that everyone is talking about brunch at Palo and I think you mentioned Thursday at 11 am.. If so I believe that is when Chris and I will be there..... :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter