January 14th 2006 Magic Western.............

We received our docs last night!!!

I too am a little concerned about the earlier dining times. I wonder if they adjusted the activities on board as well, so that you won't miss much if you have one of the first two sittings.

We have our docs!!! Woohoo!!! OMG - I can hardly believe I'll be getting married in just over two weeks on Castaway Cay! So far all but one of the couples going with us has their docs but I'm hoping they get theirs today (they live in Oregon).

Has anyone ever booked the private room at Palo's? I'm waiting to hear back from the wedding coordinator to make sure it was booked for Jan. 20th when it was supposed to have been done around the 16th of Dec. I'm crossing my fingers!

bookworm, I am so excited for you!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:
I hope we have beautiful weather in CC!!

I just hope that I get a room assignment before we leave! Going without knowing what room I am in will be nerve wracking (sp?)!! How will they know where to send my luggage?!?! :rotfl:

I am hoping to be able to switch to early dining once onboard since my friends have it, but I don't know about 5:30?!?! :rolleyes:

Two weeks right NOW until we leave!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

CPM said:
Will anyone else be online during the cruise?

I have an online class starting the week of the cruise, so I am contemplating on going online while onboard. I am going to try to get a hold of the prof. before we leave to see if I need to do this or not.

So...if an excursion isn't scheduled to get back until 5:30 at GC and you have a 5:30 seating that night, what will you do? Skip dining room dinner? Go late?

Chris

Welcome larrys!

Good news... everyone in our group has their tickets now and we received our wedding packet from DCL confirming that we have the private room in Palo's on our wedding night. I'm just so happy!!!

bookworm74 said:
Welcome larrys!

Good news... everyone in our group has their tickets now and we received our wedding packet from DCL confirming that we have the private room in Palo's on our wedding night. I'm just so happy!!!

Congrats!!!! You are gonna have a MAGICAL wedding on Castaway Cay I am sure. :sunny: :goodvibes :earsboy: :earsgirl:

CPM said:
I'm not sure which day it is. It's not Monday or Tuesday. I have been too lazy to look it up! LOL
I know it's at the latest time you could make it.

I spent the night thinking of riddles for my son's traesure hunt! LOL That is what i decided to do to give him the gift. We'll see how it goes tomorrow.
I can't wait to give it to him, so I can talk about this cruise in public!

You really must try an excursion outside of the CL someday!!
Maybe we'll see you out at the ruins.

Will anyone else be online during the cruise?

Treasure hunt? That's an excellent idea!! So what did you come up with for your DS to find?

Yep, we'll probably see you at the ruins...or bump into each other in the hallway :teeth: :goodvibes

Joyful! said:
Treasure hunt? That's an excellent idea!! So what did you come up with for your DS to find?
Yep, we'll probably see you at the ruins...or bump into each other in the hallway :teeth: :goodvibes

He started off finding a pirate costume, then the sword ( we made him put the costume on), goggles, sunscreen,a book on the Carribean ports of call, water proof uno cards, bubbles, then a suitcase with a toothbrush & toothpaste and a note saying :he'll need more then that for where he's going and to look in the pocket of the suitcase. I had the tickets in there with a picture of him on the Wonder last year.
He was very excited, especially since it was a 7 day!

I looked at my brunch reservations, they are for 11:00 on Thursday. Before we go, let me know if you'll be online. Then again, I know what stateroom you're in! LOL
It's for 4, so worst case if you don't get a reservation, maybe we can go together.

Congrats on your wedding bookworm.. I know I am late with the congrats, but I thought you can never hear it enough. My Fiancee' tried to get me to switch to a wedding on DCL, but my family just wouldn't hear of cutting the guest list down to 18... Oh well... I guess we will stick with the original plan to get married at the wedding pavilion. Only fitting since we got engaged at WDW during the Wishes fireworks... :love2: I am not sure I could give up Cinderellas carriage and those cute little ponies... You think that they would have moved it to the island for me? Just Picking.... :bride:

I hope that your wedding will be all that you dream and I can't wait to see you guys on the island on your wedding attire... Best Wishes to you and your Fiancee'.

Eeyore77 said:
: I am not sure I could give up Cinderellas carriage and those cute little ponies... You think that they would have moved it to the island for me? Just Picking.... :bride:

We had the coach & ponies at our wedding. I cried when I first saw them. You're gonna love it!!!
Who is your wedding coordinator Jennifer?

We won't get our coordinator assigned to us until a little later. Our wedding is planned for January 14, 2007.. The day we leave for the cruise it will be exactly one year till we get married.... We will find out right before we leave if we have to go through one of those awful lotteries but our sales manager Diane Mahoney-Brown said that in January on a Sunday that we should have no problems. I hope she is right.... I have so much to lok forward to in the next year. I can't wait till it all happens... 2 cruises, a planning session and finally we get married... Somewhere in between I have to work, but oh well that happens.... :earboy2:

Cheryl, look, you didn't even have to nudge me to post again ;)

Sorry I haven't been on, I am so busy keeping my dad and his wife busy while they are visiting.

We got our docs earlier this week and I CAN'T wait.

After three weeks with house guests, we will sure need this cruise.

Happy new year everyone! See you real soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter