January 14th 2006 Magic Western.............

Has anyone been able to book Costa Maya shore excursions online yet? I've been to our reservation and can't get the CM excursions to come up other than to look at them. ::MinnieMo

missminniemouse said:
Has anyone been able to book Costa Maya shore excursions online yet? I've been to our reservation and can't get the CM excursions to come up other than to look at them. ::MinnieMo

anyone been able to yet?

I'm going to book something, but it won't be through DCL.

Cheryl,
I was following another thread and saw that you are interested in doing the Chaccoben ruins tour :sunny: ....we want to do that tour too :goodvibes , just haven't decided whether or not to do it with DCL (being first time cruiser, am a little nervous).

Joyful! said:
Cheryl,
I was following another thread and saw that you are interested in doing the Chaccoben ruins tour :sunny: ....we want to do that tour too :goodvibes , just haven't decided whether or not to do it with DCL (being first time cruiser, am a little nervous).

Yes! Sounds like fun. I never book through the CL. I don't like paying more for less. The more you read on other message boards about booking outside the CL the more you will feel comfortable booking. I did email them on the time frame allowed because they don't have the Magic listed yet.I think we have plenty of time anyway.
I may use these tour guides:

http://www.chacchobenruins.com/

Hi everybody! :wave2: I am a little bummed about missing the sea lions in Cozumel but I think I will get over it. From what I have read, Costa Maya sounds gorgeous and not at all ruined yet by tourism. I like the sound of that. I would love to see the ruins there.

We probably won't do a whole lot of other excursions- I plan to plant my patootie on the beach and sip fruity drinks and read a good book or two. Maybe, if I feel energetic, I will snorkel. My DH wants to go to Hemingway's house in Key West (he has an english degree) and I don't know what else we will do there. Probably just walk around. As for Grand Cayman, who knows. Haven't thought much about it yet.

We have a verandah so I will be sleeping with my door open so I can hear the ocean (and I can snoop on Cheryl, who will be right next door) ;) . Gotta love it!!!

katedrew94 said:
We have a verandah so I will be sleeping with my door open so I can hear the ocean (and I can snoop on Cheryl, who will be right next door ;) . Gotta love it!!!

LOL I'll snoop right back :rotfl:

Any Florida residents here?
Check your rates!!!! They discounted our cruise, I saved a bundle :cool1:

Hey everyone. I just wanted to check in and say that I will be joining you with my 3 DDs (3,7,and 11). I know of quite a bit more going ( I think 14) but they are LURKERS!! :rolleyes:

I'm also trying to get my sister to come, but she can't stand to pay so much when she can go on an 11 day for a fraction of the price! i'll have to try a little harder :teeth:

Have a safe and happy Thanksgiving

Cheryl: Congrats on an awesome resident savings!! :cheer2: :cheer2:

pyramid2000 said:
Did I scare everyone away?? :earseek:

No, I'm here. It takes a lot more to scare me away! :rotfl:
Just busy with the holiday & the relatives that come along with it! :teeth:
January 14th can't come soon enough for me.

BTW Pyramid, I have my 9 year old that will be with us. So, he will be in one of your kid's group at camp carnival. We also have a larger group traveling with us. Hopefully we will keep the lounges lively at night!!

Hi all,

My cousin and I will be traveling with all of you. This time, we are traveling childless. Are there many travelers without children? We are going under the guise of checking it out for a possible future trip for my grandchildren and my cousin's daughter.

It is our first time for a Disney Cruise unless you count the Big Red Boat that I took my kids on in 1991.

Love your new siggy Katherine!!
Drew is so funny with that Pal Mickey! :rotfl:

Hey Cheryl, can we move in with you so that we can get the resident rates? :rotfl2:

I am getting excited now. What's everyone going to do on Grand Cayman?

katedrew94 said:
Hey Cheryl, can we move in with you so that we can get the resident rates? :rotfl2:

I am getting excited now. What's everyone going to do on Grand Cayman?

Sure, you can move in any time!
We may just rent scooters or something. Did the beach in July, maybe a little of both, rent the scooter & see the public beach on teh other side of the island.

Husband, FIL and MIL are doing the Chaccohoben Ruins tour. My son and I will probably just stay on the ship.

I'm ready to go....now!

Chris

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter