January 14th 2006 Magic Western.............

katedrew94 said:
DH and I are coming too :sunny:

Hey Katherine!!!
We're gonna have so much fun being nextdoor neighbors for a week :)

We will have my 11 year old daughter and my triplet niece and nephews with us who are all 9 so maybe they can meet up on board. Sorry it took so long to respond I have been in bed with the oh so wonderful FLU!!!! :wave2:

clarys930 said:
We will have my 11 year old daughter and my triplet niece and nephews with us who are all 9 so maybe they can meet up on board. Sorry it took so long to respond I have been in bed with the oh so wonderful FLU!!!! :wave2:

Hope you are feeling better!!

Sounds good! we'll all have to set up a meet on one of the first days. Kevin will be spending lots of time in the kid's club, I couldn't get him out of that place last year! LOL It will be nice for him to meet some kids his own age that he will be spending time with at the club.

BTW, I ordered my son a pirate costume through Disney Direct for pirate's night. It was only $14.99. Marked down after Halloween. They also had adult costumes on sale. I think I'm just going to find a red & white striped shirt & black pants for myself.

Hi my mom and I are coming on this cruise. Just booked today. we will be in room 6020. I am 17 going on 18 and she will be almost 50.

jesset said:
Hi my mom and I are coming on this cruise. Just booked today. we will be in room 6020. I am 17 going on 18 and she will be almost 50.

I have a daughter exactly your age. Unfortunately she didn't want to go. She didn't want to miss school. I wonder sometimes if she is really my child. LOL

my brothers didn't want to go either. I don't know why anyone would not want to go it is so much fun

this time in 8 weeks we'll be down in disney!!!!!!! Hours away from the Disney Magic

jesset said:
Our daughter is coming with us. She turns 20 in a week. It is our 5th Disney cruise and she loves them. Any age can have a great time on DCL!

jackiejackson said:
Our daughter is coming with us. She turns 20 in a week. It is our 5th Disney cruise and she loves them. Any age can have a great time on DCL!

It's not that she didn't think she wouldn't have fun. She didn't want to miss that much school. :(

CPM said:
It's not that she didn't think she wouldn't have fun. She didn't want to miss that much school. :(

I can certainly understand her feelings about not wanting to miss school. Kudos to her for that. My daughter is on break between semesters at that time (6 long weeks). That is why we plan our trips in January. It also works out nice that it is less expensive then also. Can't believe we're down to 2 months and counting. YIPEE!!

Hi guys....
Just wondering if any of you noticed on "my disney cruise" itinerary that we are going to Costa Maya?

I am just EXCITED to be able to go to Mexico afterall :banana: :cool1:

Just wondering if any of you noticed on "my disney cruise" itinerary that we are going to Costa Maya?

WHAT??? When did this happen??? Why? Is it because of
the hurricane? When did you find this out??? :confused3

yep....thanks to the lovely Miss Wilma....we are NOT going to Cozumel.
It was still showing Cozumel on my cruise itinerary this morning, but when I logged in again 30 mins ago...it has changed to Costa Maya.

I guess it's a good news for us because Dec 3rd and Dec 31st cruisers have reported that they are going to Nassau instead of Cozumel.

Joyful! said:
yep....thanks to the lovely Miss Wilma....we are NOT going to Cozumel.
It was still showing Cozumel on my cruise itinerary this morning, but when I logged in again 30 mins ago...it has changed to Costa Maya.
I guess it's a good news for us because Dec 3rd and Dec 31st cruisers have reported that they are going to Nassau instead of Cozumel.

I haven't seen that or heard from my TA yet about it but I'm soooo glad it's not Nassau. I've never been to Costa Maya, I've heard it's very nice.

Yep, I guess its time to start thinking about Costa maya excursions :Pinkbounc Has anyone been to Costa Maya before?

goofymama said:
Yep, I guess its time to start thinking about Costa maya excursions :Pinkbounc Has anyone been to Costa Maya before?

Nope. I do have a friend that is sailing Thanksgiving week. So I'll have her report back to us!

The biggest thing my daughter almost 5 was looking forward to was the dolphin encounter in Cozumel - anyone know if they have one in Cayman or Costa Maya

dknyc1 - unfortunately, I don't think dolphin encounter is offered on Cayman or CM. :(

Has anyone been able to book excursions for Costa Maya online through Disney yet?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter