• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

January 14, 2012 Eastern Carribbean Cruise

Stargazer- I just sent you a message through google docs link. Somehow we were dropped from the FE list. We have been signed up for months to do it. Please help.

Stargazer- I just sent you a message through google docs link. Somehow we were dropped from the FE list. We have been signed up for months to do it. Please help.

Don't know how but when I copied Tory's your YES disappeared. I put you on, please double check the info is right.

Yep, cool, thanks!

Can you change my name to Kirsten? Thanks!

Done Kirsten.:thumbsup2

If anybody wants access to the FE rooster to improve or tweak it I found how to add people to give access to it. I just need your email address.

I also placed it in order of room numbers.

Could we get ages for the remaining kids on the FE list? I'm not totally sure what we're doing yet but would like a better idea of the age range if possible.

Does anyone have a link to a good packing list? We've never cruised before and I usually pack really light - I get the impression that's not gonna work this time around!! Thanks!

I got a refund on all 3 of our rooms. We have been booked since Jan 2011. Maybe it depends on when you booked, and what the port fees,etc. were at the time of booking? I have no idea, though. I am just speculating.

Could we get ages for the remaining kids on the FE list? I'm not totally sure what we're doing yet but would like a better idea of the age range if possible.

Does anyone have a link to a good packing list? We've never cruised before and I usually pack really light - I get the impression that's not gonna work this time around!! Thanks!

DCL has one : http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/planning-center/planning-library/packing-list/

Mousesavers might also.

I would suggest packing really light, it's just not worth taking all the crap!! (Coming from a person who has no clue how to pack light and always has a lot of crap but never has what she needs!)

I envy you. I'm really going to try hard this time, last time was horrid. I told Jeff I wanted to only pack 4 outfits each... for 13 days, but then we have the formal night and I have to have a pair of sweats(yes I'm cold natured). I just know I'll be overloaded again.:sad2:

DCL has one : http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/planning-center/planning-library/packing-list/

Mousesavers might also.

I would suggest packing really light, it's just not worth taking all the crap!! (Coming from a person who has no clue how to pack light and always has a lot of crap but never has what she needs!)

I envy you. I'm really going to try hard this time, last time was horrid. I told Jeff I wanted to only pack 4 outfits each... for 13 days, but then we have the formal night and I have to have a pair of sweats(yes I'm cold natured). I just know I'll be overloaded again.:sad2:

This year we have the baby plus the 2 big kids, so I suspect we will WAY overdo it too!!! Plus it seems like we need so many different outfits for all the special nights. Just was on amazon ordering costumes for DH & I!! Haven't decided what to do about formal night for him - is everyone else renting tuxes? DH thinks that's overkill but honestly it'd be easier than hauling his suit along anyway. :confused3

This year we have the baby plus the 2 big kids, so I suspect we will WAY overdo it too!!! Plus it seems like we need so many different outfits for all the special nights. Just was on amazon ordering costumes for DH & I!! Haven't decided what to do about formal night for him - is everyone else renting tuxes? DH thinks that's overkill but honestly it'd be easier than hauling his suit along anyway. :confused3

Thanks!!! Had decided not to rent but you got me thinking of it again! Just bought Jeff a pair of "disposable" black shoes for $25! but he needs a Jacket. I was just going to buy the Jacket because we have formal night and a night at palo, besides semi-formal night. I really like the idea of the tux though.

Taking the suite is going to be nothing compared to the dang dress I have. :sad2: We're going to have a suit case just for the formal wear. Pirate night I believe we will just all be in black shirts and khaki's. I'd love to dress up but it's just not worth it, I really hope to relax on this cruise.

I just called the formal wear people. It looks like we are renting a tux. For the entire cruise the cost for everything (including shoes but no socks) is $101 w/tax. Sounds great to me!

MUST HAVE ORDER IN A WEEK BEFORE THE CRUISE!!

Kirsten are you on FB??

Yep, but I can't get on from work except for on my phone (shh!). :) It's Kirsten O'Quinn, I think I'm probably the only one but I'm in WI if that helps.

Where did you rent your tux? That sounds like a steal! I think I'm gonna do that. It's cheaper than paying for an extra suitcase these days!!!:rotfl:

Yep, but I can't get on from work except for on my phone (shh!). :) It's Kirsten O'Quinn, I think I'm probably the only one but I'm in WI if that helps.

Where did you rent your tux? That sounds like a steal! I think I'm gonna do that. It's cheaper than paying for an extra suitcase these days!!!:rotfl:

Nothing is going right today.... I'm not getting my notifications, I added the FE url to my signature and now neither is showing. And all other things are fighting me in having a smooth day.

There were two of you so I added you both ... I think it's Georgia and Minnesota which are you?

:lmao::lmao::lmao: I just reread your quote!! I sent it out accept me.

For Everyone here are the links til I get them back on my signature.

Roster https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...FNfeXZvMlZOb1VNTkw4bDBJTFJBY0E&hl=en_US#gid=0
FE https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Asp_wGRk2KVadDdqbmFwTkZSNER3UFEwaVpvMGEyX0E#gid=0

and a NEW ONE
BOYS AND GIRLS https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...mI5bEViS2NNdjNxMW11QXc&authkey=CIyOz6gE#gid=0

:rainbow:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter