• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

January 14, 2012 Eastern Carribbean Cruise

Hello. We will also be on the January 14th sailing, and would love to be included in the group festivities. We did the FE exchange, etc on our January 2010 sailing, and our kids loved it, so count us in :) In our room #2608 will be me, my husband, DD 13, and DS 11. We are 1st seating, and are traveling with other family. I think my sister, her husband, DD8, and DD5 would also like to join the group. I will let you know asap. In the meantime, you can add us. Thank you for putting this group together. Really looking forward to this sailing. The days are moving far to slowly for us!

Hello. We will also be on the January 14th sailing, and would love to be included in the group festivities. We did the FE exchange, etc on our January 2010 sailing, and our kids loved it, so count us in :) In our room #2608 will be me, my husband, DD 13, and DS 11. We are 1st seating, and are traveling with other family. I think my sister, her husband, DD8, and DD5 would also like to join the group. I will let you know asap. In the meantime, you can add us. Thank you for putting this group together. Really looking forward to this sailing. The days are moving far to slowly for us!

You are all added, if you want to add your names, just let me know. We will be pseudo neighbors, we are in 2620! Welcome aboard!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...FNfeXZvMlZOb1VNTkw4bDBJTFJBY0E&hl=en_US#gid=0

Should I add a couple columns for what we are all planning on doing for shore excusrions to the database? Would that be helpful for people tryung to plan knowing others who are doing the same activities?

Should I add a couple columns for what we are all planning on doing for shore excusrions to the database? Would that be helpful for people tryung to plan knowing others who are doing the same activities?

That might be kinda cool....... Thanks again for taking over as the organizer!

Other than the door decorations, do you guys do anything, wear anything, share pictures prior to the cruise so we can recognize each other before the embarkation meet and greet (or if you miss it)? I've only done one other meet and greet, and that was a Cruisecritic on RCCL this past February, I was the easiest guy to pick out being the only 6'4" Scandanavian with no tan wearing a green Minnesota Northstars hat on the boat (which will be the case in January as well).

Has anyone done group t-shirts for other cruises or is it more work that its worth?

On our last DCL we all got the lime green mickey ears (DISboards green!) from Home Depot (the Disney paint chips are in the shape of Mickey heads:lovestruc), and put them in our lanyards so we could recognize each other.

Welcome to the group!!:grouphug:
(Wow! We are growing!! :thumbsup2)

Other than the door decorations, do you guys do anything, wear anything, share pictures prior to the cruise so we can recognize each other before the embarkation meet and greet (or if you miss it)? I've only done one other meet and greet, and that was a Cruisecritic on RCCL this past February, I was the easiest guy to pick out being the only 6'4" Scandanavian with no tan wearing a green Minnesota Northstars hat on the boat (which will be the case in January as well).

Has anyone done group t-shirts for other cruises or is it more work that its worth?

Wow does that mean talk, dark, and handsome.;) We had T-shirts made up last time which I loved having but you don't wear them all the time. I just asked Jen how much she'd charge to do them.

The Image on the first page of this thread Jen had Jordak make for us planning on using it for the T-shirts.

Some people changed their icon to a picture of themselves before the cruise so we could start to recognize the faces but most of us became friends on Facebook long before the cruise which helped to know each other by name and face. By the end of the cruise we didn't even recognize each others user names in the Dis anymore. LOL

Tall but not dark, I am as pasty as they come. I don't tan, I burn and peel. Damn Viking blood.

Added 3 columns for the Excursions/Activities, if people want to send tell me what they are doing on the port days I'll update the list.

Tall but not dark, I am as pasty as they come. I don't tan, I burn and peel. Damn Viking blood.

Looks aren't everything when you've got personality... I'm big on personality!!

Added 3 columns for the Excursions/Activities, if people want to send tell me what they are doing on the port days I'll update the list.

Added the roster to my signature. I hope it works.

I didn't realize Benard had a group tour, I thought they were all private. So if we all book the group tour we'll all be together??

I didn't realize Benard had a group tour, I thought they were all private. So if we all book the group tour we'll all be together??

Yes, they have a shuttle bus that will take up to 20 people I believe. We are on the 9AM group. Not sure if they have others based on demand or not. They do have private tours but they are more expensive.

The link in your signature worked too!

[https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...FNfeXZvMlZOb1VNTkw4bDBJTFJBY0E&hl=en_US#gid=0

Tory, Thank you again for doing all of this for us! Are the new columns you added for the excursions on this spreadsheet? It is not showing up when I open it up. The last column is brunch.

The only thing that I have booked so far is the Bernards tour. The rest will be booked in a week for us newbies.....

Weird, Column JKL are showing up for me. I'll add your St. Maarten tour, let me know if you add anything else!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter