January 10th, 2014 Cruise on the Magic from Port Canaveral

jadisney12

Earning My Ears
Hi this is for the 3 night cruise out of Port Canaveral on 01/10/14
We are having a meet on the first day in the promenade lounge at 3:30 and hope to see everyone there!
The FE list is now closed for this cruise.
There are a total of 18 families joining in on the fun.
If there are any questions please ask and in case there is any mix ups on the cruise, the master list will be posted on my door with a whiteboard to post updates (8100)
Happy Cruising!
jadisney12- 2 adults (Chad and Dana), dd13 (Jordan), dd4 (Ryan), 8100
Derinda- Two adults (Derinda and Bob),GS9 (Caiden), GS7 (Bryson), 7009
racingfandj- 2 Adults (Jill and Robert), GTY
Jsd79- 3 cabins
1) 2 adults (Jay and Jules), DD7 (Noa), DD5 (Mya), 6110
2) Sherman's - 2 adults (Brett and Crystal), DS1 (Dylan), DS5 (Brandon), DS5 (Ayden), 6108/6012
3) Grossman's- 2 adults (Tracey and Gabe), DS7(Noah), DS6 (Asher), DS3 (Micha), 6104/6106
BibiSmart- 2 cabins
1) 1 adult (Rebecca), DD18 (Savannah), DS14 (Jahred), 2611
2) 1 adult (Kim), DD18 (Clarice), 2547
randomiam79- 2 adults (Collin and Gaynel), DS8(Noah), DD6(Kate), DS1(Jet), 2543
Castoff- 1 adult (Tina), DD20 (Brooke), 2013
Coffeeguy28- 2 families
1) 2 adults, DD12 (Sabrina), DD17 (Jessica), 7608
2) 2 adults, DD14 (Amanda),DD9 (Jessica), DS7 (Jeremy), 7810
N0ahsarc- 2 adults (Bill and Shelly), DS5, 7094
TheRainbowConnection- 2 adults (Kim and Tammy),DD21 (Tori), DD9 (Cassidy), 7032
B&CFox- 2 Cabins
1) 2 adults (Christa and Brad),DS1,6572
2) 2 adults (Jan and Don), 6566
KPADO- 2 adults (Michael and Kelly),DD4 (Nadia), DS3months (Marco), Unknown
DJButler- 2 adults (Danielle and Rob), DD6 (Sydney), DD4 (Taylor), 6616

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :beach:
Have a great cruise!

Quiet thread! My daughter, mom and I will be joining this cruise. The FL resident rate was too good to pass up! Looking forward to being on the "new" Magic!

Quiet thread! My daughter, mom and I will be joining this cruise. The FL resident rate was too good to pass up! Looking forward to being on the "new" Magic!
Great, Just Post: Your Daughters Age, Stateroom, And Any Other Info That Is Needed like allergies or fav character. I Am About To Start A Master List, Happy Cruising!

Did anyone set up a FE list on this group? Just signed up for the cruise and am excited!!

Did anyone set up a FE list on this group? Just signed up for the cruise and am excited!!
I Did but I am the only one confirmed just post people in ur group, kids ages, stateroom, and anything else like allergies And I will add u to the list Happy cruising

Just booked this cruise and would love to join the FE list. Two adults (Derinda and Bob) stateroom 7009. Please let me know any other information needed.

Just booked this cruise and would love to join the FE list. Two adults (Derinda and Bob) stateroom 7009. Please let me know any other information needed.
Great I Will Add You To The Master List And I Can't Wait For The Cruise! dde03 and I think that is all I need unless anything else comes up
To Confirm: it will be 2 adults in stateroom 7009?

I forgot to add my two grandsons. Caiden is 9 and Bryson is 7. Will this be okay? This is their first Disney cruise and they are SO excited!

Derinda

My husband and I just booked this cruise as a birthday celebration for me. The girls and I just got home from the Magic for a last minute Thanksgiving cruise with Grandma. He was unable to go because of work. I saw the Black Friday advertisement on our way home and DH agreed for "just us" trip for my birthday! We will do the FE. Are we going to have a cutoff? I'm Jill and DH is Robert.

My husband and I just booked this cruise as a birthday celebration for me. The girls and I just got home from the Magic for a last minute Thanksgiving cruise with Grandma. He was unable to go because of work. I saw the Black Friday advertisement on our way home and DH agreed for "just us" trip for my birthday! We will do the FE. Are we going to have a cutoff? I'm Jilla nd DH is Robert.
Yes, the cutoff will probably be a little later in December. Ok, can u just post down below all the people in your party, kids ages (if there are any) and your stateroom so I can add you to the list. Happy Cruising and I Can't Wait Till The Cruise!

Yes, the cutoff will probably be a little later in December. Ok, can u just post down below all the people in your party, kids ages (if there are any) and your stateroom so I can add you to the list. Happy Cruising and I Can't Wait Till The Cruise!
It is just the two of us. We are leaving the kids at home this time. :love: I booked a GTY room, so don't have a cabin number yet.

We are first time cruisers on the jan 10th magic. We have a group of 4 families, all on deck 6.

Jay and Jules Wolfberg
Noa (7 yrs) Mya (5 yrs)

Would like to participate in FIsh extenders. I hear great things about it!

We are first time cruisers on the jan 10th magic. We have a group of 4 families, all on deck 6. Jay and Jules Wolfberg Noa (7 yrs) Mya (5 yrs) Would like to participate in FIsh extenders. I hear great things about it!
Ok Great! Do you know your room number yet? If not that is ok, just let me know when you get it. Just to confirm, it will be 2 adults, DD7 (Noa), DD5 (Mya), and then your stateroom? Also, will the other 3 families be joining the FE group?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter