January 10, 2013 - 3 Night Bahamian S.S. Member Cruise

Where should we have our onboard Cruise Meet?

• Bon Voyage

• Vista Cafe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hi everyone! I... I used to read books...now all I read are the DISboards. ...
Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
:rotfl2:
Welcome!

Bobbi:goodvibes

PS. I don't think there's been word from MS yet about having a tee! I hope they do! People are already able to check in on line, so our cruise isn't that far away!

Not sign ups yet, but if there's any interest in a Thanksgiving/Harvest time card exchange, post here! Thanksgiving actually is my favorite holiday.:goodvibes

I got my passport yesterday it only took a week to come in booked airfare now im all set

Bobbi, we are going this weekend too! We are doing MNNSHP on Friday, Food & Wine on Saturday and Sunday, and DHS on Monday and flying home that night. Are any of my plans the same as yours? It would be a very pre-cruise meet!

We will be at MNSSHP On Friday too! Dinner at Crystal Palace 6:15, staying at BCV on Friday & Saturday! I'm solo today, BLT.

Wow!

We fly down tomorrow early. Some pool time, and then the Halloween party. We'll probably be at the party around 4.

bobbiwoz said:
Not sign ups yet, but if there's any interest in a Thanksgiving/Harvest time card exchange, post here! Thanksgiving actually is my favorite holiday.:goodvibes

I would love to be a part of the Thanksgiving card exchange. Count me in!

Check out the Disboards exchange forum. Secret Santa & Christmas cards are what she is organizing.

I know there are at least a few on this cruise that are also going on the cruise immediately before this. I was wondering if there would be any interest in doing a Secret Mickey exchange, or maybe a craft exchange? I have done the FE in the past, but our group was very small (5-6 families). I just don't have the time (or luggage space) to produce large quantities of gifts. But I thought if we could do an exchange where we could bring one or two gifts, and/or a craft exchange, that would be manageable. Since the member cruise is so jam-packed, we could do the exchange while we were waiting to re-board the ship. Any interest?

do you all know how early i can send in room gifts to my hubby.and to his brother and sister in law.if so do you know when disney cruise line will charge the card i put on the gift fax i do not want my hubby to know im doing this

Just a reminder. Hollywood glitter has a web page and you can send her a picture to post! The link is in the first post here!

Tomorrow is October 10th! The MC will soon be here!

Exchanged 8a 5018 for 11b so that family wife and i would have bathroom with tub and not a roll-in shower. It was a little hard to give up, but i hate wet floors.

The T shirts are the same as the September cruisers, with a different year, of course. They are on the DCL Gifts and In Room amenities page on the DCL site.

Exchanged 8a 5018 for 11b so that family wife and i would have bathroom with tub and not a roll-in shower. It was a little hard to give up, but i hate wet floors.

I gave up our cat 4A and upgraded to a cat T, I was lucky to get the same cabin for our Back 2 Back cruise for the full 7 nights.
I felt bad about leaving DD16, she's never missed a DCL cruise with us and has never been on a DVC member cruise either, so she will be joining us just for the DVC cruise portion.

They just started selling the shirts for our cruise. I'll post the link when I get home.

Thanks, the DCL web site has such a tiny picture. Even though the Tshirts are $24.95 + tx, I'm seriously thinking of buying a couple. The deadline to order is November 30th.

Brenda

Hollywood Glitter said:
They just started selling the shirts for our cruise. I'll post the link when I get home.

Yayyyyy!!

Snorkeling on CC is something I've done on each cruise, but this time I'm thinking about snorkeling from the boat. Has anyone done that? We had booked it during our August cruise, but there was a problem with the boat, we got our money refunded.

Also thinking about bike riding, anyone else?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter