January 10, 2013 - 3 Night Bahamian S.S. Member Cruise

Where should we have our onboard Cruise Meet?

• Bon Voyage

• Vista Cafe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Joining the party. I'll send over my info to the website soon. First member cruise for me and the DH. to all the veteran member's cruise, what's it like?

it was the best cruise i have been on now i will not cruise any other cruise line.castawy cay is amazing.i just want to know if we will still have a pirate night? last time we only stoped at castaway cay on here it says we will stop at other place.

We're booked! 5b but no room number yet. This will be our first Member's Cruise but our 8th DCL cruise. Can't wait!

To those that have been on a Member's Cruise before - what is it like? What extras are done/given? TIA!

Does anyone know when we'll get our cabin assignments? Any idea if these two cruises sold out? Thanks! :goodvibes

As of Wednesday, they weren't sold out and I was told it would be three weeks before we got confirmation and room assignments. Hope this helps!

As of Wednesday, they weren't sold out and I was told it would be three weeks before we got confirmation and room assignments. Hope this helps!

Thanks Kimberly! :thumbsup2
It's also my first member cruise, so I can't give you any insight into the particulars of them. I have heard they are not to be missed, so I thought I would splurge on one! We decided to do concierge level cabin (also a first!), so I'm doubly excited to be going on this one! :cool1: It will also be my first sailing on the Dream, so I hit the cruising version of the trifecta!
:dance3:
Mary

We just got our cabin assignment on the Disney Cruise Site. I have been checking every day through the Castaway Club area, and the reservation shows up today!! We are in cat 6A cabin 9668. I will send in our info for the roster a little later. Everybody start checking the site, if you have a castaway club login ID, you might see your reservation now!!

We just got our cabin assignment on the Disney Cruise Site. I have been checking every day through the Castaway Club area, and the reservation shows up today!! We are in cat 6A cabin 9668. I will send in our info for the roster a little later. Everybody start checking the site, if you have a castaway club login ID, you might see your reservation now!!

I'm so excited for you! My room assignment still hasn't shown up yet

The only way I could see mine is through the Castaway Club Id, which someone else recommended doing. Last night I called DCL to get my reservation number so I could log in and they didn't even show we on the cruise. When I called DVC this morning they said I had to wait for the confirmation to come in the mail but they I read the e-mail about the Castaway Club ID and sure enough, it worked.

When I look at the cruise details it shows ...

January 10, 2013
Ship
Disney Dream
Ports
Port Canaveral, Florida, Nassau, Castaway Cay, Port Canaveral, Florida ...

Maybe we are stopping at Nassau. Any previous member cruisers have any input?

Typically Member cruises don't go to Nassau. The four day usually includes two days at Castaway Cay and a day at sea. This is the first three day member cruise, so no one knows until DVC releases the actual itinerary, although it has been published as having only one day at Castaway Cay. I am speculating that they will continue the trend of no Nassau stop and the other day will be a day at sea. If that is the case, the cruise line probably found it cheaper and faster to just put a standard three day itinerary on the web site at least as a placeholder until the true itinerary is announced.

I checked the DCL website and we now have our cabin assignment! :cool1: I decided to splurge on a concierge level cabin (wanted to see that private lounge area first hand) and we have been assigned to 12004! :dance3: Has anyone out there stayed in any of the concierge suites? If so, how was your experience? Would love to hear all about it.

Anyway, only a little over a year to go...can't wait! :woohoo:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all my fellow cruisers on the Dream's January 2013 Member Cruise! :santa:

I hope everyone is having a great year so far. I'm so excited! Our printed confirmations should be arriving in the mail soon.:thumbsup2

If you haven't joined the cruise roster don't forget to send your info to

DVCCruiseRoster@yahoo.com

•Dis name of anyone in your party that has one.(We want at least one person from each group to be an active Dis member)
•Real names of eveyone in your party and relationship(husband, wife, daughter, etc..)
•Cabin number (optional)
•Birthdays of everyone in your party (so we can celebrate on the thread)
•Anniversary date (so we can celebrate on the thread)
•Year you bought into DVC and where you own
•Early/late dining seating
•Photo (.jpg or .gif please so we can get to 'meet' you and your family)

:banana::banana:MAGICAL GREETINGS EVERYONE!:banana::banana:

My DH and I are happy to say we are going on our first members only Disney cruise! We are so excited! We've been wanting to do one or quite some time and it never worked out......but we're sailing on the Jan/2013 one! :cool1:

My name is Debra and my husband is Rick......I've been a "disneyphile" for ions.........just recently been weening my husband to my way of thinking....and he's progressing well, I must say! lol Our boys, 27 yoa and 22 yoa, actually got tired of going to WDW so I gave them a rest and would go with my cousin or whoever else I could persuade! After our boys went off to college, I tempted my DH slowly back into the Disney scene by saying we could run the Disney 1/2 marathon 2 years ago. We had a blast....he realized there was also an adult side to Disney. Since then we've been to WDW several times and 2 Disney cruises (2010 Mediterranean and 2011 WB Transatlantic this past September). We have fallen love with the cruises! :love: We are going on one in April and then just signed up for the members cruise a couple of weeks ago. We are really pumped about this cruise. We've never done one before and would love to hear what all is different on members cruise vs regular Disney cruise.

We've been DVC members since 1996 and belong to Hilton Head Disney Resort (it's closer to our home and like I said before....our boys were tired of going to WDW .....egads! Can you imagine being tired of WDW??!!!). So we have been going to HHI for just about every 4th of July since we joined. We love it there!

I am just rattling on and on.......just wanted to say I'm looking forward to chatting with you on this site and to introduce myself! Look forward to making some new friends here on the disboards!!! :thumbsup2 Have a magical evening everyone!!!!

gkx5xwv2zzx2pmlq.png

LOGO

Show your pride! Add the Member cruise logo to your signature and let everyone know how excited you are!!!:cool1:

Copy the following link: (Right Click on the image and click copy)

SSMC2013.jpg

Directions for adding logo to signature:
Go to User CP
Select Edit Signature
Paste the link in the box where you want it to be in your signature.
Preview your signature (if you want).
Select save signature
Congrats, You are done.

I've tried this twice and it didn't turn out. Don't know what I'm doing wrong. :confused:

Just a general question......how do I put my cruise tickers side by side? My second ticker is halfway hidden and the third one is totally hidden? Thanks for any help you can give me! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter