January 10-17th 2015 - Eastern Caribbean (Fantasy)

mystycalchyk

Mouseketeer
OK, I am surprised I didnt see a thread already for this one. Perhaps I just missed it :)

This will be my husband and my's 4th Disney Cruise. 3rd time doing the Eastern Caribbean and 2nd time on the Fantasy.

We did a FE last time and loved loved loved it!!! Would love to participate again on this trip.

We are travelling with my mother and then in the adjoining room is my sister, her hubby and his daughter. Everyone but DH and I are DCL virgins. I cant wait to share the magic with them!!!

Anyone else doing this trip? Any interest in a FE?

OK, I am surprised I didnt see a thread already for this one. Perhaps I just missed it :)

This will be my husband and my's 4th Disney Cruise. 3rd time doing the Eastern Caribbean and 2nd time on the Fantasy.

We did a FE last time and loved loved loved it!!! Would love to participate again on this trip.

We are travelling with my mother and then in the adjoining room is my sister, her hubby and his daughter. Everyone but DH and I are DCL virgins. I cant wait to share the magic with them!!!

Anyone else doing this trip? Any interest in a FE?

You can start the thread and then let Irish Cowboy know (with link). Then others can start posting. One note it's really early to expect a lot of activity on it.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3198292&highlight=2015

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter