Jan arrivals; MB and FP+ info

We check in 1/5, and we haven't received a flash drive. I think that PP who said that they are only being sent to those checking in 1/6 or later is correct.

Checking in on Jan 5 and we got our flash drive last Friday. :)

We check in 1/5, and we haven't received a flash drive. I think that PP who said that they are only being sent to those checking in 1/6 or later is correct.

We check in on the second and third of january and didn't get the drive, so the theory about the fifth might just be right. Or we just might get it later this week....

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

ghtx said:

Ironically, as the PP, I check in on the 15th but haven't received one. :-) I don't think everyone checking in after the 5th gets them, but it does seem that no one checking in before then has reported getting one.

I got my flash drive today. We check in Jan. 21 at BCV using our DVC points (room only reservation). Hope the rest of you get yours soon!!

Checking in on the 25th and got our flash drive yesterday. It was a surprise, didn't know it was coming. Though it is the same video that is on MDE website. Now i have a cute Mickey Flash drive :)

Was able to book FP+ today. :woohoo: Still not sure how I feel about it. I am using to pulling a FP because I was in the area. Now I feel like I have to watch the time and make sure we are in the part of the park at the right time... :confused3 We will see maybe I will like it better. :goodvibes Though I hit a glitch on Jan. 30th. It won't let me modify any FP+ ressies. I can make it initially but when I try to go in to change time or ride it tells me there is no available times or rides to change too. That doesn't seem right. Ill have to try again at a later time and see what happens.

Did my FP+ for my trip with arrival 1/25 - did it all yesterday and then today three of the days don't show anything! Going to see if they show back up tomorrow and if not will call on Friday. Not super happy that you can't get but one tier one ride a day and HS and Epcot - we tend to park hop so we'll see how this changes things for us. Got the flash drive yesterday - haven't plugged it in yet but like having it regardless!

My check on date is Jan 26 and I got the flash drive today. It's cute...glad I got one... But unnecessary as we have just been there as a family in Nov. Seems like there should be a system that checks the history of a guest for recent stays so that money is not wasted. ???

My check on date is Jan 26 and I got the flash drive today. It's cute...glad I got one... But unnecessary as we have just been there as a family in Nov. Seems like there should be a system that checks the history of a guest for recent stays so that money is not wasted. ???!

Did my FP+ for my trip with arrival 1/25 - did it all yesterday and then today three of the days don't show anything! Going to see if they show back up tomorrow and if not will call on Friday. Not super happy that you can't get but one tier one ride a day and HS and Epcot - we tend to park hop so we'll see how this changes things for us. Got the flash drive yesterday - haven't plugged it in yet but like having it regardless!

We arrive on the 25th and made our FP+ selections yesterday as well. Our MK day is really messed up. At one point I had two FP+ showing, then only one showing, and now I have five FP+ reservations showing all for that one day! I have no idea what's going on.:rolleyes:

wait... what? why are disney shipping flash drives?

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

wait... what? why are disney shipping flash drives?

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

As I believe was stated earlier, they have little videos about MyMagic+ on them by Edna Mode (from The Incredibles) to get you familiar with things before your trip.

They are very cute, have lots of memory, and you can reformat them and use them for whatever you want. A little gift to some.

We check in 1/11 and got our box with flash drive about a week or so ago!

Checking in on Jan 18 and was able to customize bands today. I found it quite funny and pretty unmanly that I was so excited because I was able to pick the color of a rubber bracelet. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Hubby was very picky about the color of his bracelet and now has asked me three time exactly when it will be arriving ;)

Hey all January folks,
Don't forget to check the WDW closures and rehab schedule:
http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/rehab.htm

I had made a FP+ for Tomorrowland Speedway and it will now be closed Jan 6 - 11, the dates that we'll be at MK. I was able to switch it to Buzz, no problem.

My FP+ selection had anything scheduled for refurb shaded out and they could not be selected, i.e. Splash Mountain and Goofy's Barnstormer for our dates.

we check in Jan 20th and got the flash drive today, when should we expect our Magic Bands, we customized a week ago i think

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter