Jan arrivals; MB and FP+ info

We arrive 1/4. I was able to customize MB and did my FPP right at 60 days. I got my official email invite to test MyMagic + in my email today.:rotfl2:

let us know how it turns out

we've yet to see anything on the website for our dates:confused3

Checked one more time before leaving for work and they were there! WOOHOO! Only dh, dd10 and myself for this trip. DD and I had fun customizing them. We even picked out silly names. Since I like that song Royals I put my name as Queen Bee. Daddy is King Bee and dd is Silly Bee. Just have to wait a few more days for FP+

Finally peeking into this thread, our trip is 72 days away.
This process has been so overwhelming, we've been going to Disneyland for the past handful of trips where you don't even need to worry about restaurant reservations.

I'm handling this process for my whole family (DH, DS, Mom, Dad, and Sister) and I'm definitely feeling the pressure.

I customized our bands today.
Now we have to figure out the different ticketing media. My mom and dad are staying for nearly 2 weeks, my husband, son and I for a week and my sis for 2 days.

Thank goodness for this thread.

Have any of your January visitors seen the option to pick Electrical Parade or Wishes any time in the first two weeks of January?

And does any one know why the Meet the Characters at Adventurer's Outpost (AK) is grayed out? Does grayed out mean all the FP+s gone, or the attraction is on hiatus? I was suspecting the latter because MDE shows no hours for Meet the Characters at Adventurer's Outpost in Jan 2014.

Thanks for any feedback on what you're seeing!

I apologize in advance if someone already mentioned this scenario!

I am 62 days out and customized bands yesterday. Every link to FP+ tells me I can't make them yet, as expected.

However, I was just messing around on the app on my iphone and when I choose "Fast picks" it allows me to make Epcot selections. It's the useless tiered version of course. I can't pick any other park, but it does seem to work everyday. I only need them for one day, so I made the 3 for Jan 13. They show up when I log in through the website, so I guess their solid?

RnbwSktles said:
I apologize in advance if someone already mentioned this scenario!

I am 62 days out and customized bands yesterday. Every link to FP+ tells me I can't make them yet, as expected.

However, I was just messing around on the app on my iphone and when I choose "Fast picks" it allows me to make Epcot selections. It's the useless tiered version of course. I can't pick any other park, but it does seem to work everyday. I only need them for one day, so I made the 3 for Jan 13. They show up when I log in through the website, so I guess their solid?

Yep. That seems to be one of the "good glitches" right now.

I was able to do that "good glitch" for Epcot too, thankfully before the tiered system. My selections are still showing up so I am assuming they are valid. Loved the fast picks!

I am checking in Jan 24th. Window to customize bands opened today. It won't let me make fast pass plus selections. I am guessing that is because I can not check in yet. Says check in opens in 17 days! Cool!

I just spent 15 minutes customizing our MBs too. I think the reason we're all so excited is that now we know we're not going to get stuck with ugly gray bands. :rotfl: I am upset that purple wasn't a colour option though. Would have made things a lot easier deciding my own colour choice.

I have also been able to make some fp+ as long as I let it do Fast Picks and it chooses the park. So far, all it will give me is Epcot for the whole trip.....oh yay. I'm sure that will change though. Still fun to play around with the system!

I check in Jan 22 and the pop up thingie says can book thru jan 20 so I fig mon is my day

I just spent 15 minutes customizing our MBs too. I think the reason we're all so excited is that now we know we're not going to get stuck with ugly gray bands. :rotfl: I am upset that purple wasn't a colour option though. Would have made things a lot easier deciding my own colour choice.

Yes! :)

I have also been able to make some fp+ as long as I let it do Fast Picks and it chooses the park. So far, all it will give me is Epcot for the whole trip.....oh yay. I'm sure that will change though. Still fun to play around with the system!

That's what mine did too. So then I panicked and couldn't think of what was good to FP at Epcot... What did you choose?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter