Jan arrivals; MB and FP+ info

Checking on Jan. 25th and was able to customize MB this morning. Still no FP+ but wasn't expecting that before 60 days. Super excited to do the MB!!!!

Checking on Jan. 25th and was able to customize MB this morning. Still no FP+ but wasn't expecting that before 60 days. Super excited to do the MB!!!!

We too check in the 25th and was able to customize our bands today :yay: It even prompted me when I logined into MDE. A window popped up saying I could customize the bands and I could request FP+ I was only able to do the MB and not the FB my window doesn't open up for a week or so still.

Jan 10th arrival date and I can now customize as well

gy58.jpg

Woohoo! Thanks to this thread, I checked and was also able to customize MB. (We are checking in to POP on 1/20).

Thanks for the heads up...I saw your post and logged in to see if I could and YAY I could do the MB too!!

Still no customize magic bands for me and it makes me so upset. We check in on the 10th. Why is Disney trying to get me mad!!!

Have to work today, but plan to call when I get home at 1.

Arriving in 78 days and was able to customize bands this morning! Woohoo! Didn't have any issues with MDE.

Checking in on 1/10, and just this morning the text beside the MB icon in MDE changed to "Personalize MagicBands". Clicked, confirmed my address and I was able to customize!

No FP+ selection yet, but I'm 63 days out so no worries!

So happy and excited!

I was finally able to customize bands this morning AND make FP+ selections. :cool1:

Granted, some of the times weren't ideal but I'll play around with them.

Good luck to everyone checking in on 1/7! :goodvibes

This morning I was able to customize MBs for both our Pop res on 1/10 and our VWL res starting 1/11 - so 63 and 64 days out - who'd have thought it would be so much fun spending 20 minutes picking 24 bands? :cool1:

Yup, ditto. For our stay, Jan 11th - Jan 18th at AKV-Kidani, I was able to customize our magic bands today!

:)

And, when clicking on "Make Fastpass+", instead of getting the pop up I WAS getting (about adding tickets and family members), it now goes to the calender and gives me an error message about not having any dates within range for any of our party members. That looks like progress. :)

i was able to customize magic bands last night for our january 25-31 trip. for whatever reason, our second res (check in jan 31) showed up first, and our first res (check in jan 25) didn't show up until a couple hours after that (we added a day at the end of our trip, so we're there jan 25-feb 1, but it's two reservations, and two sets of magic bands). i can't make fp+ selections yet, but when i go to the screen, it shows january 20th as the last date on there, which i think means i will be able to make my selections on 11/13. it's been consistently pushing each day that way (yesterday it went to the 19th, the day before to the 18th, etc.). that's two weeks before my 60 day mark, but it still shows that way, so who knows.

Add us to the list :cool1: As of this morning able to personalize our MBs at day 77 (arriving 1/24)

Checking into POP 1/8.. was able to personalize MB's.

Hoping to be able to do FP+ tomorrow at day 60..

Ditto here...customized MB for 2 reservations in our party, one arriving 1/24 and one arriving 1/26.
As much as I'm dreading FP+, it was kind of fun to customize, mostly because it means our trip is getting closer!!!!

Still no customize magic bands for me and it makes me so upset. We check in on the 10th. Why is Disney trying to get me mad!!!

Have to work today, but plan to call when I get home at 1.

let us know how it turns out

we've yet to see anything on the website for our dates:confused3

Been stalking this thread for awhile and saw that the personalization for our magicbands became available for our January 24 trip :cool1::woohoo::dance3:

Yay! Thank you to everyone giving updates! I just customized our MBs for our Jan 17 arrival.

We have a room-only reservation, so I guess I should hurry up and order tickets now. We are at 70 days, and I want to have tickets linked as soon as possible, in case we can book FP+ at 60 days!

So I had to customize twice because we have 2 reservations. Can you have 2 active MBs under your name? It would be cool to have 2 different colors to alternate between :)

I just did both the same for now though in case only one set ends up working.

Checking in Jan 8th, customized magic bands and set up FP+ this morning. I did notice that the FP+ selection process now asked me to rank how important each of my selections was before giving me schedule choices. It seemed like a weird ranking to have to do since in many cases all 3 were equally important. Anyways, in all cases the system found at least one schedule with all 3 of my attraction choices in it.

As others have said the tier system for epcot is still in place.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter