Jan arrivals; MB and FP+ info

So jealous Sherlee!

ETA: Just checked again and I'm now seeing the FP Selection under Add Plans. That option wasn't there this morning. I can't do anything with it though ("We're sorry! The selected date must be within at least one party member's FastPass+ selection window" when I tried selecting my arrival date) but I have a bit more hope now.

I just checked again and I could get FP+ for arrival on January 6!!!!!

Cool! I can imagine how excited you must be!

To all: please let me know if you see MSEP or Wishes or Illumninations or any parades listed.

Lost to read here! So sorry if this a repeat BUT I am confused. I started s thread but figured this might be a good question for here... On MyDisneyExperience the MagicBands & Card section is blank. It just says to link MagicBand or Card. Do I have to do something with that? Everything is linked in already. I am reaching the 60 day FastPass time soon and I feel bummed if I can't take part in this feature:sad2: Is it safe to say that I am not getting a band for my upcoming trip?

69 days out and was able to customize the bands for my parent's reservation, but mine hasn't shown up yet. I made my reservation 2nd when I made the reservation phone call, so I keep hitting refresh waiting for mine to show up! :coffee: No FP+ yet.

P.S. just noticed the coffee smiley has changed from a clunky old laptop computer to a tablet - HA!

Very strange - I am able to make FP+ selections on the app with Fast Picks only at Epcot, then can change them on the website. Seems like a funky glitch.

But also when I just logged into the site, I can now customize MBs for one of our room reservations at Pop (we have 3 rooms booked there for night of 1/10 only) - nothing yet for the other 2 Pop ressies or for VWL.

Weird how it seems to be coming available in bits and pieces? :confused3

We are 64 days out...arrive on Jan 10 at AoA and still no magic bands for us. I always seem to pick the wrong resort. So tempted to change to Pop. But, on the app I was also able to pick some epcot fastpasses so I have them set up for 2 days we are at Epcot.

On the regular MDE I can try to select the fastpasses for each day, but it says I am too far out. As long as i can do my fastpasses on 60 days out I won't worry too much about the MB yet. As long as I get the choice to customize before we go.

Checking in on Jan 6th at POR and I was able to select my FastPass+ this afternoon. And I was JUST able to customize my bands!!:cheer2: woohoo! I didn't get any notifications, I just kept checking MDE.

I just checked and I'm now able to customize our bands as well as make FP+ selections!

Question: Can you make 2 of your FP selections and one park and the 3rd at another? Or do they all have to be in the same park for the day?

Yay! I checked right at midnight and was able to do my fastpass+ at exactly 60 days. Jan 7th arrival. I did not see a link to customize magic bands though?

Anyone else see one for similar dates?

I just checked and I'm now able to customize our bands as well as make FP+ selections!

Question: Can you make 2 of your FP selections and one park and the 3rd at another? Or do they all have to be in the same park for the day?

No all three have to be in the same park currently.

Where did you see the magic band customizing?

No all three have to be in the same park currently.

Where did you see the magic band customizing?

I arrive on January 6 and checked in online at midnight last night. I wasn't able to customize MB or FP+ until tonight. Maybe it just takes a day or so for some of us?

Last night it said "manage Magic Bands" on the right side of the screen, the link that prompted you to link tickets or a resort when you clicked. Tonight it finally turned into "Personalize Magic Bands."

Yesterday (Thursday) was my 60 day. JAN 6th arrival. I checked Wednesday night at midnight Disney World time and nada. Checked in the morning and NADA! Went on my late lunch break at work in the afternoon and suddenly I could make FP+ selections! But nada on the magic bands.

I had done online check in the night before. A friend suggested that I "modify my online checkin" so I changed the check in time by putting it ahead 30 minutes. As soon as I was done that the "manage magic bands" had changed to "personalize magic bands"!

So now I've got everything done!

Note the Tier Epcot crap was in effect for my Jan 6-15th dates.

Also no fireworks or parades etc FP+ except for Fantasmic was available.

I check in to BLT on the 17th and was able to customise my MagicBands just now :cheer2:

No FP+ yet though (not that I was expecting that at 70 days out).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter