Jan 8, 2012 Mexican Riviera

I think you posted on the wrong thread...this is for the group crusing this weekend... January 8th :)

Only 2.5 more sleeps til our cruise....(there will be little to NO sleeping the night before :lmao:) I have about 80% of the items that need to go...piled in my room along with the suitcase that are stacked inside one another. NOW...to actually put them all together:rotfl2:

Only 2.5 more sleeps til our cruise....(there will be little to NO sleeping the night before :lmao:) I have about 80% of the items that need to go...piled in my room along with the suitcase that are stacked inside one another. NOW...to actually put them all together:rotfl2:

OK Honey, GO TIME. Lets tackle the pile!!! :hourglass times a wasting.

Brumbie we are not going to make it to D land so no worries JUST TOO MUCH TO DO ! :confused3 I have to set a weeks worth of hay and grain out for all of my horses bag up the dog food for the pet sitter who will stay with my other 3 dogs also the bird food the cat food the .... OK ENOUGH I want to leave alrerady

only :banana::banana::banana:

Having trouble deciding what to pack...do I really need more than a few t-shirts, shorts, hairdryer, swimsuit and a formal...my suitcase seems really empty. Well the one without the FE at least..... Let me know if I am totally oblivious as to other things...ok I did pack toothbrush and toiletries. Not sure the girls need anything but princess dresses..lol princess:

Also our pirate costumes are done!! My mom made them so we would all match! I am too excited!! pirate:

I think I am overpacked :sad2: I kinda want to take some stuff out but i cant decide what... lol

I have those plastic bags that you roll up and the air gets squeezed out of them so I can pack way more clothes then I need. I love to over pack. I never know what I want to wear!

I think you posted on the wrong thread...this is for the group crusing this weekend... January 8th :)

OH MY GOD! Thank you MrsJames...so embarrassing.....:rolleyes1 (I just couldn't figure why everyone was packing already!!! LOL)

Well, have a WONDERful cruise you all! :grouphug::dance3::dance3::dance3:

Trying to do the last min shuffle :rotfl2: I was hoping that I could get everything done today so I dont have to do anything tomorrow but go with Julie and get a pedicure and help her pack :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: BOY WAS I WRONG ! I got some stuff done but not everything - so much for wishful thinking !
on a good note though Denver had his bath today and smells alllll nice n clean :-) YAY

Suzanne remember that you can do laundry onboard so what you packed should be fine - just remember that it gets chilly at night so pack a sweatshirt and maybe a pair of jeans ... but Im only bringing capris and t shirts and 2 pr jeans ( i live in jeans ) and bathing suit - Formals x 3 since we will be at palo 3 times this cruise

almost there folks see everyone in a couple of days ! only :banana::banana: LEFT !

One last day to try to get everything ready. Most of you are on vacation already whereas I have a meeting (a fun one which was my choice to attend) and have to run across town to see the visiting in-laws (really like this part of my husband's family). I am still wandering why my suitcase is not overflowing....oh well. Really looking forward to this. BTW, my girls still don't know what is going on :) They have no idea that we are leaving tomorrow. I told them we will be taking a trip to San Pedro....which is 100% true :rotfl:

We are about to take off to San Pedro. Way overpacked plus it doesnt help I have a carry-on full of liquor :lmao:
Ok everyone... be careful and we will see you all tomorrow!!
How exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo: :banana:

I can't beleive that we will be on the ship this time tomorrow :) We also have a bag FULL of alcohol. :lmao:
Can't wait to see and meet you all tomorrow!!!:banana: :banana: :banana: Can't wait to be comfy in our new "home"!!

ha ha ha that makes 3 of us with bags full of Alcohol ! :rotfl2:

See you all tomorrow at 3 ! Cari and Denver signing off :-)
only :banana:

Make that 6 of us! My sis and i are both packed down with alcohol! Left the house at 4 am heading to the ship! Should be there about 10! So excited!

:welcome: back! Hope everyone had a great time!

I'm popping in to check to see if any of you have Navigators you can post from your cruise? There is a lot of concern about the hours of the open houses and it would be great to see how they are scheduled in the Navigators.

Thanks in advance. :hippie:

We had a great time. We sat at a table set for four people which was on the isle of every restaurant. It was table number 4. Hope that helps the person who requested this type of information.

:welcome: back! Hope everyone had a great time!

I'm popping in to check to see if any of you have Navigators you can post from your cruise? There is a lot of concern about the hours of the open houses and it would be great to see how they are scheduled in the Navigators.

Thanks in advance. :hippie:

I don't have the navigators to post but I can tell you about our experience. We really liked the open houses where we could play with the kids and see the activities. They had open houses in the club and lab but never at the same time. As a result, you could have your kids securely checked in at any time. When the club went to open house and I wasn't there to pick up my 3 and 5 year old they took them over to the lab. The first time they did do-si-do with Snow White it was not open house so parents couldn't watch it. They did it again on Saturday during open house.

You didn't specify if your concern was too many open houses or not enough. In the lab I did notice flubber was not during open house but making chocolate chip cookies was. Hope this helps.

I don't have the navigators to post but I can tell you about our experience. We really liked the open houses where we could play with the kids and see the activities. They had open houses in the club and lab but never at the same time. As a result, you could have your kids securely checked in at any time. When the club went to open house and I wasn't there to pick up my 3 and 5 year old they took them over to the lab. The first time they did do-si-do with Snow White it was not open house so parents couldn't watch it. They did it again on Saturday during open house.

You didn't specify if your concern was too many open houses or not enough. In the lab I did notice flubber was not during open house but making chocolate chip cookies was. Hope this helps.

Sorry, I don't want to hijack your meet thread. You can post on the main board if you prefer

My personal concern is what type of activities they had for older kids (8-10) when the Lab was open house and the Club was secure.

Also, did anyone give their 9-10 year olds sign in/out privileges and, if so, were they allowed to go into the open house without a parent?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter