• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Jan 8, 2012 Mexican Riviera

Feeling the FE love today. :wave: Thanks everyone for letting me join your group late. :woohoo: I'm going to have to get crafty with some good gifts.
:sail: I also requested to join our fb page. Not sure who is in charge of that but I am on fb more than here so starting a fb page was a great idea!

Ok one last pot for today. I was wondering where everyone is staying if you are flying in the night before. We are coming in on the 7th and are not at all familiar with the area. I hate being so uninformed. I could plan a trip to WDW in my sleep, but I am a total newbie to cruises and anything related to LA. TIA for any info.

Ok one last pot for today. I was wondering where everyone is staying if you are flying in the night before. We are coming in on the 7th and are not at all familiar with the area. I hate being so uninformed. I could plan a trip to WDW in my sleep, but I am a total newbie to cruises and anything related to LA. TIA for any info.

We're flying in the day of, but I checked my passporters book and it recommends these hotels near the Port of Los Angeles:
Clarion Inn San Pedro: 0.5 miles to port
Sunrise Hotel San Pedro: 0.5 miles to port
Doubletree Hotel San Pedro: 2.5 miles to port
Crowne Plaza Los Angeles Harbor: 0.6 miles to port

Hi! My mom booked us on this cruise 2 weeks ago for Christmas and I found the group today. I think my girls (age 3 and 5) would love the FE gifts if you could add us as well. Thought I would ask since you were so generous to SarahSs. Thanks and no worries if it isn't possible.

I vote we let suzanneaz into the FE group since she came in on the same day as SarahSs.

But after this, I think we should officially close it and let anybody else who comes in know that, unfortunately, the deadline has passed.

We're good with 1 more for the FE list, as long as you're not on deck 7.:thumbsup2

PS Since we live 1 state over, we're flying in on the day we sail.

We're good with 1 more for the FE list, as long as you're not on deck 7.:thumbsup2

PS Since we live 1 state over, we're flying in on the day we sail.

We are also flying in the day we sail. Guess we lucked out in terms of the FE as we are not on deck 7. Our room is 8600. Thanks for including us. I am still trying to figure this all out since the booking is last minute. Our room is DGM (Disney Grandmom), DM, DD(5), DD(3). This trip is about the little girls so we will not be taking a spot at Palo (I think I heard a few cheers) so we will have to live vicariously through you all.

Look forward to a great cruise with all of you!!!

Whoa- we take off for a little vacation and you guys go crazy!!! It seems I have a little catching up to do.

*We're going to give gifts a few days of the cruise (option B), and yes- sea days will most likely be the best time for us to drop them off.

*Welcome to the new FE-ers- it's so awesome to have you aboard!

*If anyone needs a little peace and quiet, it looks like deck two is where it's at (although I do have five kids!):rotfl:

*I really appreciate the list of hotels to check out, as we will be driving in probably the night before (unless we decide to leave Utah really early in the morning!!).

*I really like the idea of trying Duck, though I have to agree snails don't even tempt me! I do love seafood, so that is a definite plus as well. And I don't think I have a problem eating Mary's lamb!;)

***ONLY 39 DAYS LEFT!!!!:dance3:

We will have our Meet & Greet at 3pm on Sunday, January 8, in the Promenade Lounge.

The following is current as of November 29, 2011. If you haven't already updated your cabin assignment, please let me know.

MICANDKAY – Vicki and Caitlin (DD20) – Cabin 5146
BABEPAYNE – Adrianne, Matt, Drew (DS15), Chloe (DD10), Ireland (DD8) – Cabin?
CARREYW – Carrey and Jesse – Cabin 7540
-- Matt (Carrey’s dad) – Cabin 7542
JACK&SALLY19 – Kaitlyn and Tommie – Cabin?
COXFAM04 – Samantha, Jesse, Marley (DS), Josie – Cabin?
-- Sparkling, Matt, Kailah (DD), Bryanna – Cabin?
-- Bryan and Sandy – Cabin?
-- David, Noell (DD) – Cabin?
DENVERSEES4ME – Cari, Julie, Denver (seeing eye dog) – Cabin 7631
THEMYHRAS -- Aimee, Lauren (17), Mackenzie (14), Owen (11) – Cabin 7060
LUVMYKIDS—Jordana , Josh, Jake (DS14), Chase (DS11) – Cabin 8086
MARIANNER-- Marianne, Yrwin, Darius (DS2) - Cabin 5022
ICHABODY— Brian, Masako, Sarah (DD12), Andrew (DS10), Kyle (DS7) – Cabin 8520
CANADIAN DISNEY MOM —Jessica, Paul, Ethan (DS9) – Cabin 2050
LAALAC – Leslie, DH – Cabin 7123
MRSJAMES – Stacie, Mike, Angela (DD12), Mathew (DS10), Dylan (DS5) – Cabin 8026
JBTZHGC_SMITH – Jody, Brooke, Tate (DS12), Zane (DS10), Hope (DD8), Gage (DS6), Cale (DS4) – Cabin 2030 and 2032
BRUMBIE13 – Adrian and Nikole – Cabin 7541
LEDFULLER – Laura, Ernie, Jackson (DS10), Leah (DD7) – Cabin 2108
PIXIE8809 – Amanda, CD – Cabin ?
SARAHSS – Sara, Shawn, Michaela (DD4), Isabella (DD1) – Cabin 7084
SUZANNEAZ – Grandmom, Mom, DD5, DD3 – Cabin 8600

FE LIST (Our FE exchange was closed to new participants on Thursday, November 24, in order to allow those making items and those ordering specific numbers of gifts to have adequate time in which to do so; sorry if you arrived to our little group after this date!)

Deck 2
Cabin 2030 and 2032 -- JBTZHGC_SMITH
Cabin 2050 -- CANADIAN DISNEY MOM

Deck 5
Cabin 5146 -- MICANDKAY
Cabin 5022 – MARIANNER

Deck 7
Cabin 7060 – THEMYHRAS
Cabin 7084 -- SARAHSS
Cabin 7123 – LAALAC
Cabin 7540 – CARREYW
Cabin 7541 -- BRUMBIE13
Cabin 7542 – Matt
Cabin 7631 – DENVERSEES4ME

Deck 8
Cabin 8026 -- MRSJAMES
Cabin 8086 – LUVMYKIDS
Cabin 8520 – ICHABODY
Cabin 8600 -- SUZANNEAZ

We're flying in the day of, but I checked my passporters book and it recommends these hotels near the Port of Los Angeles:
Clarion Inn San Pedro: 0.5 miles to port
Sunrise Hotel San Pedro: 0.5 miles to port
Doubletree Hotel San Pedro: 2.5 miles to port
Crowne Plaza Los Angeles Harbor: 0.6 miles to port
Thanks for the info! I should pick up a passporters book myself. My husband did some research on his own and also came up with the Crowne Plaza, so I guess this is our front runner.
Also :wave: welcome to Suzanneaz!

[FE LIST (Our FE exchange was closed to new participants on Thursday, November 24, in order to allow those making items and those ordering specific numbers of gifts to have adequate time in which to do so; sorry if you arrived to our little group after this date!)

Deck 2

Deck 5
Cabin 5146 -- MICANDKAY
Cabin 5022 – MARIANNER

Deck 7
Cabin 7060 – THEMYHRAS
Cabin 7084 -- SARAHSS
Cabin 7123 – LAALAC
Cabin 7540 – CARREYW
Cabin 7541 -- BRUMBIE13
Cabin 7542 – Matt

Deck 8
Cabin 8026 -- MRSJAMES
Cabin 8086 – LUVMYKIDS
Cabin 8520 – ICHABODY
Cabin 8600 -- SUZANNEAZ[/QUOTE]

Please add us to Deck 2 at 2108- The Fullers. :-)

Please add us to Deck 2 at 2108- The Fullers. :-)

Sorry about that! Added!

We will have our Meet & Greet at 3pm on Sunday, January 8, in the Promenade Lounge.

The following is current as of November 29, 2011. If you haven't already updated your cabin assignment, please let me know.

MICANDKAY – Vicki and Caitlin (DD20) – Cabin 5146
BABEPAYNE – Adrianne, Matt, Drew (DS15), Chloe (DD10), Ireland (DD8) – Cabin?
CARREYW – Carrey and Jesse – Cabin 7540
-- Matt (Carrey’s dad) – Cabin 7542
JACK&SALLY19 – Kaitlyn and Tommie – Cabin?
COXFAM04 – Samantha, Jesse, Marley (DS), Josie – Cabin?
-- Sparkling, Matt, Kailah (DD), Bryanna – Cabin?
-- Bryan and Sandy – Cabin?
-- David, Noell (DD) – Cabin?
DENVERSEES4ME – Cari, Julie, Denver (seeing eye dog) – Cabin 7631
THEMYHRAS -- Aimee, Lauren (17), Mackenzie (14), Owen (11) – Cabin 7060
LUVMYKIDS—Jordana , Josh, Jake (DS14), Chase (DS11) – Cabin 8086
MARIANNER-- Marianne, Yrwin, Darius (DS2) - Cabin 5022
ICHABODY— Brian, Masako, Sarah (DD12), Andrew (DS10), Kyle (DS7) – Cabin 8520
CANADIAN DISNEY MOM —Jessica, Paul, Ethan (DS9) – Cabin 2050
LAALAC – Leslie, DH – Cabin 7123
MRSJAMES – Stacie, Mike, Angela (DD12), Mathew (DS10), Dylan (DS5) – Cabin 8026
JBTZHGC_SMITH – Jody, Brooke, Tate (DS12), Zane (DS10), Hope (DD8), Gage (DS6), Cale (DS4) – Cabin 2030 and 2032
BRUMBIE13 – Adrian and Nikole – Cabin 7541
LEDFULLER – Laura, Ernie, Jackson (DS10), Leah (DD7) – Cabin 2108
PIXIE8809 – Amanda, CD – Cabin ?
SARAHSS – Sara, Shawn, Michaela (DD4), Isabella (DD1) – Cabin 7084
SUZANNEAZ – Grandmom, Mom, DD5, DD3 – Cabin 8600

FE LIST (Our FE exchange was closed to new participants on Thursday, November 24, in order to allow those making items and those ordering specific numbers of gifts to have adequate time in which to do so; sorry if you arrived to our little group after this date!)

Deck 2
Cabin 2108 -- LEDFULLER

Deck 5
Cabin 5146 -- MICANDKAY
Cabin 5022 – MARIANNER

Deck 7
Cabin 7060 – THEMYHRAS
Cabin 7084 -- SARAHSS
Cabin 7123 – LAALAC
Cabin 7540 – CARREYW
Cabin 7541 -- BRUMBIE13
Cabin 7542 – Matt

Deck 8
Cabin 8026 -- MRSJAMES
Cabin 8086 – LUVMYKIDS
Cabin 8520 – ICHABODY
Cabin 8600 -- SUZANNEAZ

Hey- deck 2 is getting more exciting every minute!!

I really loved deck 2 on our last cruise. We originally booked a room on deck 2 until we were upgraded. Depending on how much we actually use a veranda, we'll probably book a deck 2 room again in the future.

My name's Vicki and I'm sailing (for the 3rd time) with my daughter Caitlin who's 20. We already have an 7 night Eastern Caribbean booked for June on the Fantasy. We're hoping to take my 10 year old great niece on that one. My daughter will still be feeling the "I'm too old for the kids but too young for the bar" syndrome that a lot of 19 and 20 year olds feel. Thought that the younger cousin might make her feel better about cruising with Disney at her age.:rotfl:

GM is Barbara, DD5 is Catherine, DD3 is Elizabeth and I am Suzanne. :) We are super excited to be part of the FE and have already started buying and making things. We will pass out goodies a few times on the trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter