• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Jan 8, 2012 Mexican Riviera

Just wanted to say HI! My family and I will be on this cruise too, and we can't wait! It will be me: Sarah, my husband Shawn, daughter Michaela (4) and daughter Isabella (1).
We have never been on a cruise before, and are super excited about this one. I see I am too late to join the FE, but I just found this group today and thought I would say hello. Can't wait to see you all in Mexico!:)

Hello and welcome!!

Carry and Brumbie

YOU HAD TO DO IT DIDNT YA !!!!MMMMmmmmmm IM STARVING !popcorn::

I may move my FE stuff to a few times during the cruise .... I say we all just spread out and try to do it when we can but try to keep in mind that everyone will likely be doing the sea days LOL so check often:thumbsup2

I get so excited when I see the posts here LOL Like Christmas :santa:

We will have our Meet & Greet at 3pm on Sunday, January 8, in the Promenade Lounge.

The following is current as of November 28, 2011. If you haven't already updated your cabin assignment, please let me know.

MICANDKAY – Vicki and Caitlin (DD20) – Cabin 5146
BABEPAYNE – Adrianne, Matt, Drew (DS15), Chloe (DD10), Ireland (DD8) – Cabin?
CARREYW – Carrey and Jesse – Cabin 7540
-- Matt (Carrey’s dad) – Cabin 7542
JACK&SALLY19 – Kaitlyn and Tommie – Cabin?
COXFAM04 – Samantha, Jesse, Marley (DS), Josie – Cabin?
-- Sparkling, Matt, Kailah (DD), Bryanna – Cabin?
-- Bryan and Sandy – Cabin?
-- David, Noell (DD) – Cabin?
DENVERSEES4ME – Cari, Julie, Denver (seeing eye dog) – Cabin 7631
THEMYHRAS -- Aimee, Lauren (17), Mackenzie (14), Owen (11) – Cabin 7060
LUVMYKIDS—Jordana , Josh, Jake (DS14), Chase (DS11) – Cabin 8086
MARIANNER-- Marianne, Yrwin, Darius (DS2) - Cabin 5022
ICHABODY— Brian, Masako, Sarah (DD12), Andrew (DS10), Kyle (DS7) – Cabin 8520
CANADIAN DISNEY MOM —Jessica, Paul, Ethan (DS9) – Cabin 2050
LAALAC – Leslie, DH – Cabin 7123
MRSJAMES – Stacie, Mike, Angela (DD12), Mathew (DS10), Dylan (DS5) – Cabin 8026
JBTZHGC_SMITH – Jody, Brooke, Tate (DS12), Zane (DS10), Hope (DD8), Gage (DS6), Cale (DS4) – Cabin 2030 and 2032
BRUMBIE13 – Adrian and Nikole – Cabin 7541
LEDFULLER – Laura, Ernie, Jackson (DS10), Leah (DD7) – Cabin 2108
PIXIE8809 – Amanda, CD – Cabin ?
SARAHSS – Sara, Shawn, Michaela (DD4), Isabella (DD1) – Cabin 7084

FE LIST (Our FE exchange was closed to new participants on Thursday, November 24, in order to allow those making items and those ordering specific numbers of gifts to have adequate time in which to do so; sorry if you arrived to our little group after this date!)

Deck 2
Cabin 2030 and 2032 -- JBTZHGC_SMITH
Cabin 2050 -- CANADIAN DISNEY MOM

Deck 5
Cabin 5146 -- MICANDKAY
Cabin 5022 – MARIANNER

Deck 7
Cabin 7060 – THEMYHRAS
Cabin 7123 – LAALAC
Cabin 7540 – CARREYW
Cabin 7541 -- BRUMBIE13
Cabin 7542 – Matt
Cabin 7631 – DENVERSEES4ME

Deck 8
Cabin 8026 -- MRSJAMES
Cabin 8086 – LUVMYKIDS
Cabin 8520 – ICHABODY

Since we lost that really big group I don't have a problem if SarahSs wants to join the FE list. It would have to be okay with the rest of the group.

Also, deck 5 is the place to be, we just didn't have enough room for all of you. lol :yay:

Since we lost that really big group I don't have a problem if SarahSs wants to join the FE list. It would have to be okay with the rest of the group.

I can add her in too if she wants to join. Maybe we could do just a mini exchange for those of us that have extras?

Hi everyone!!!
I went away for 4 days and wow all the activity!!! I feel out of place since I been MIA!! :) We are sooo excited about the cruise! I have never been on a cruise so I dont know what to expect, I know it would be wonderful but I wish I had details, details and details! LOL!

What is the one thing you are looking most forward to? Besides the food!!!?!?!?

On regards to the FE, I will deliver whatever day is best for everyone, so if the group decides to assign specific dates I am cool with that, I will be doing one big gift one day of the cruise :)

Welcome to everyone who is new to this group!
I love reading everyone's post, I dont comment much but most of the time I check the forum several times a week, I love reading the comments! Thank you to CarreyW and Brumbie13 for keeping up with the list, we all truly appreciate your work and efforts!!! :)

Ok everyone take care!!! :)

So excited so many of us are on deck 7!!!

Have we decided if we are going to have a little group party?

deck7.jpg

Hi all!! I have no problem with SarahSs joining as well.

Also, I agree with micandkay, deck 5 is where to be! Woo!

I see I am too late to join the FE, but I just found this group today and thought I would say hello. Can't wait to see you all in Mexico!:)

SarahSs, it looks like we can fit your family in if you are still interested. :) Just let me know and I'll add you to the FE list!

I would like to join the FE if its possible. I think the kids would absolutely love it! Since I have never done this before please give me a little info of what is expected and what I need to do to participate. Thanks!

I would like to join the FE if its possible. I think the kids would absolutely love it! Since I have never done this before please give me a little info of what is expected and what I need to do to participate. Thanks!

You'll need to get yourself a fish extender. It's basically pockets that you hang outside your stateroom door for people to leave gifts in. You can make them or you can find them on ebay as well.

Everyone does the gift part a little differently. Some people are doing one gift per stateroom, just once on the whole cruise. Others are doing small gifts each day of the cruise. It's up to you on how much you want to spend or make.

Everyone goes around throughout the cruise and leaves the gifts in the FEs hanging outside the door. It's cool because when you come back to your room each day, there are little gifties waiting for you!

We will have our Meet & Greet at 3pm on Sunday, January 8, in the Promenade Lounge.

The following is current as of November 28, 2011. If you haven't already updated your cabin assignment, please let me know.

MICANDKAY – Vicki and Caitlin (DD20) – Cabin 5146
BABEPAYNE – Adrianne, Matt, Drew (DS15), Chloe (DD10), Ireland (DD8) – Cabin?
CARREYW – Carrey and Jesse – Cabin 7540
-- Matt (Carrey’s dad) – Cabin 7542
JACK&SALLY19 – Kaitlyn and Tommie – Cabin?
COXFAM04 – Samantha, Jesse, Marley (DS), Josie – Cabin?
-- Sparkling, Matt, Kailah (DD), Bryanna – Cabin?
-- Bryan and Sandy – Cabin?
-- David, Noell (DD) – Cabin?
DENVERSEES4ME – Cari, Julie, Denver (seeing eye dog) – Cabin 7631
THEMYHRAS -- Aimee, Lauren (17), Mackenzie (14), Owen (11) – Cabin 7060
LUVMYKIDS—Jordana , Josh, Jake (DS14), Chase (DS11) – Cabin 8086
MARIANNER-- Marianne, Yrwin, Darius (DS2) - Cabin 5022
ICHABODY— Brian, Masako, Sarah (DD12), Andrew (DS10), Kyle (DS7) – Cabin 8520
CANADIAN DISNEY MOM —Jessica, Paul, Ethan (DS9) – Cabin 2050
LAALAC – Leslie, DH – Cabin 7123
MRSJAMES – Stacie, Mike, Angela (DD12), Mathew (DS10), Dylan (DS5) – Cabin 8026
JBTZHGC_SMITH – Jody, Brooke, Tate (DS12), Zane (DS10), Hope (DD8), Gage (DS6), Cale (DS4) – Cabin 2030 and 2032
BRUMBIE13 – Adrian and Nikole – Cabin 7541
LEDFULLER – Laura, Ernie, Jackson (DS10), Leah (DD7) – Cabin 2108
PIXIE8809 – Amanda, CD – Cabin ?
SARAHSS – Sara, Shawn, Michaela (DD4), Isabella (DD1) – Cabin 7084

FE LIST (Our FE exchange was closed to new participants on Thursday, November 24, in order to allow those making items and those ordering specific numbers of gifts to have adequate time in which to do so; sorry if you arrived to our little group after this date!)

Deck 2
Cabin 2030 and 2032 -- JBTZHGC_SMITH
Cabin 2050 -- CANADIAN DISNEY MOM

Deck 5
Cabin 5146 -- MICANDKAY
Cabin 5022 – MARIANNER

Deck 7
Cabin 7060 – THEMYHRAS
Cabin 7084 -- SARAHSS
Cabin 7123 – LAALAC
Cabin 7540 – CARREYW
Cabin 7541 -- BRUMBIE13
Cabin 7542 – Matt
Cabin 7631 – DENVERSEES4ME

Deck 8
Cabin 8026 -- MRSJAMES
Cabin 8086 – LUVMYKIDS
Cabin 8520 – ICHABODY

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter